Skip to content

JT Barrett = Heisman Frontrunner?

College Football Forum
28 7 1.7k
  • I was also surprised to read they were the top D

  • 1. Class shouldn't have anything to do with it.

    2. Penn State is the best defense in the country?

    3. Yes he should be a contender.

    @wargograw said:

    1. Class shouldn't have anything to do with it.

    2. Penn State is the best defense in the country?

    3. Yes he should be a contender.

    according to the stats, yes they were. 

  • Which stat?

  • They're 19th in total D right now, so I doubt it was that one.

  • Which stat?

    @wargograw said:

    Which stat?

    I thought it was against the run before the game -and- had a great running back of their own. 

  • Being good in one stat does not make a team "the top defense in the country"

  • Well damn, not a chance in hell now. I think Baker Mayfield has to be the frontrunner now.

    Barrett looked like crap.

  • Well damn, not a chance in hell now. I think Baker Mayfield has to be the frontrunner now.

    Barrett looked like crap.

    @sd_tom said:

    Well damn, not a chance in hell now. I think Baker Mayfield has to be the frontrunner now.

    Barrett looked like crap.

    I think he had to run the table to win I wonder if he'll get an invite with his career numbers? 

  • Ive detested barrett as a qb for years now. Had i seen this thread earlier i would hopped up and down on one leg i would have been so mad.

    look im sure he's a nice kid and i hope he makes a nice name fir himself in real estate or something. Honestly i wish the kid well. As a qb tho i cant wait to bever see him again. Its not ALL on him, i think meyer has to take responsibility for the anemic nature of the osu offense against good defenses.

    Yes that read option horsesht can drop loads all over bowling green type teams but against even decent defenses that stack the box and dare barrett to beat them with his arm.....yeah sht start to go south in a hurry. 

    Bucks might have lost today if it werent for haskins coming in and being able to make game manager type throws that are a sshole puckering experiences with barrett. Dude made two if the wirst throws ive ever seen in college foitball until okornhole played catch with the osu deep safety at the end of the game. I was surprised at my reaction cause im obviously an osu fan, but that throw made me cringe and say omg wut did u just do dude. 

    Woody must have to walk outside. I really felt bad for Mich fans. Thats just a horrible ending to a pretty good game.

  • I was at the game. 

    JT aside, we just needed an average QB. Our 3rd string qb wasn't good enough. Average and we win.

  • I was at the game. 

    JT aside, we just needed an average QB. Our 3rd string qb wasn't good enough. Average and we win.

    @mld-woody said:

    I was at the game. 

    JT aside, we just needed an average QB. Our 3rd string qb wasn't good enough. Average and we win.

    A top flight QB and it would have been the battle of undefeated teams.(well if the Buckeyes didn't screw up twice)

    .......OH BTW MIAMI LOST, ALA LOSING! 😮

  • We didn't need a top flight QB. Just an average one

  • He almost gets taken out by a cameraman before the game? Crazy. Apparently they had to work on him just to get him on the field to start.  

  • Wolverines suck and are cheaters!

  • Wolverines suck and are cheaters!

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Wolverines suck and are cheaters!

    No they're actually not a bad D-1A football team and inching closer to the Bo vs Woody days.......not our Woody. 😉

    But the Buckeyes have it going on year after year. 

  • Dude I'm talking too Woody.

  • Yeah, he's trying to troll. Don't ruin it.

  • I was at the game. 

    JT aside, we just needed an average QB. Our 3rd string qb wasn't good enough. Average and we win.

    @mld-woody said:

    I was at the game. 

    JT aside, we just needed an average QB. Our 3rd string qb wasn't good enough. Average and we win.

    It would take more than that.

  • @mld-woody said:

    I was at the game. 

    JT aside, we just needed an average QB. Our 3rd string qb wasn't good enough. Average and we win.

    It would take more than that.

    @the-gipper said:

    It would take more than that.

    No, no it wouldn't. It is very unfortunate too, that all we needed was an average QB

  • @the-gipper said:

    It would take more than that.

    No, no it wouldn't. It is very unfortunate too, that all we needed was an average QB

    @mld-woody said:

    No, no it wouldn't. It is very unfortunate too, that all we needed was an average QB

    Yes, it would take much more than that. You are just too dumb to comprehend that fact.