This will piss the kids off
-
-
It definitely would.Â
-
I remember eating candy on Halloween I had gotten trick or treating (back in the day when there were literally thousands of kids on the streets). I was eating some chocolate, and I noticed worms inside. I said Shmuck it, and kept eating it. That's the night my father told me I was a bad mother Shmucker.
-
when I was kid, there was a guy down the street who worked for a bakery - he'd give out
mini-loaves of bread. We liked that a lot - plenty of candy, but it was fun to slice up for our dinner
at home.
-
When I was a kid I thought popcorn balls sucked but just recently was reflecting on the idea that some nice people spent the time to make them how to wrap them up in wax paper.
WSS
-
I heard that you can buy these in bulk and give them to the kids:

-
I heard that you can buy these in bulk and give them to the kids:

I heard that you can buy these in bulk and give them to the kids:

So how often do you get your house egged?Â

-
I heard that you can buy these in bulk and give them to the kids:

So how often do you get your house egged?Â

-
Not me. Â Giving out Reese's cups and gummy bears tonight.
Top 3 requested candies:
1. Reese's cups
2. Nestlé crunch
3. Kit Kat bars
It was so freezing cold Halloween so we have tons of Reese cups, NestlĂ© crunch, baby Ruth and butterfingers   left over! Â
-
Not me. Â Giving out Reese's cups and gummy bears tonight.
Top 3 requested candies:
1. Reese's cups
2. Nestlé crunch
3. Kit Kat bars
It was so freezing cold Halloween so we have tons of Reese cups, NestlĂ© crunch, baby Ruth and butterfingers   left over! Â
Top 3 requested candies:
1. Reese's cups
2. Nestlé crunch
3. Kit Kat bars
It was so freezing cold Halloween so we have tons of Reese cups, NestlĂ© crunch, baby Ruth and butterfingers   left over! Â
We gave out the Reese's cups, the Kit Kats, Hershey Bars, and Whoppers, and Gummy Bears.
-
Gave out Reese's cups, Peanot M&Ms and Hershey minibars (milk chocolate). Leftovers went to me.

-
I stood outside and glared at the kids as they passed. Told them to keep off the grass. Â
-
I stood outside and glared at the kids as they passed. Told them to keep off the grass. Â
I stood outside and glared at the kids as they passed. Told them to keep off the grass. Â
Didn't the Claymores work?

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đ
Register Login
