Skip to content

Can Hue Win a Game This Year

The Browns Board
29 14 1.7k
  • I understand it's a process and everything, rebuild, ect

    but can hue win a game this year?

    if it wasn't for the chargers screwing up the field goal last year he'd be 0-24 so far.

    obviously he's working with little talent, but i think he's in over his head without an offensive coordinator.

    It's possible the Browns couldn't have been worse during the "process"

    I didn't think it could get worse than last year.... i don't think anyone did, but here we are at 0-8 rolling into the bye.

    Can we beat Green Bay without A-Rod? How about the Chargers in Los Angeles?

    I think we can win those two games if we pick it up the second half of the season and go 2-14.

    Surely we have to win ONE of those games, otherwise, do we give Hue another year?

    If Hue goes 0-16 and starts out 0-8 next year, do we keep him then? Do we fire a coach mid season, potentially causing more confusion and chaos?

    Or do we KEEP Hue if he can find a way to win two games, show some progress, and some fire.

    That's what I vote. 

  • He's in over his head and should not be given another year.

  • He's in over his head and should not be given another year.

    @mark-o said:

    He's in over his head and should not be given another year.

    I see you're in the OC,

    Are you paying to go to the browns vs chargers game Mark?

    It's $80 a ticket on stubhub, but i'm trending towards not going.

  • @mark-o said:

    He's in over his head and should not be given another year.

    I see you're in the OC,

    Are you paying to go to the browns vs chargers game Mark?

    It's $80 a ticket on stubhub, but i'm trending towards not going.

    @stillmotion said:

    I see you're in the OC,

    Are you paying to go to the browns vs chargers game Mark?

    It's $80 a ticket on stubhub, but i'm trending towards not going.

    No chance.  I was offered free tickets and still wouldn't want to go.  I'd rather stay home and watch on TV so I can change the channel to the red zone channel when the game gets boring.   Keep in mind if you go, parking is pretty pricey, I've heard $100 is the cheapest to park. 

  • Hopefully not, get the first pick again 

  • @stillmotion said:

    I see you're in the OC,

    Are you paying to go to the browns vs chargers game Mark?

    It's $80 a ticket on stubhub, but i'm trending towards not going.

    No chance.  I was offered free tickets and still wouldn't want to go.  I'd rather stay home and watch on TV so I can change the channel to the red zone channel when the game gets boring.   Keep in mind if you go, parking is pretty pricey, I've heard $100 is the cheapest to park. 

    @mark-o said:

    No chance.  I was offered free tickets and still wouldn't want to go.  I'd rather stay home and watch on TV so I can change the channel to the red zone channel when the game gets boring.   Keep in mind if you go, parking is pretty pricey, I've heard $100 is the cheapest to park. 

    I took the train to a rams game last year. I think the chargers play in carson? I'd probably get dropped off or we'd uber there, but i can't fathom spending $80-$100 to go to the game now.

  • @mark-o said:

    No chance.  I was offered free tickets and still wouldn't want to go.  I'd rather stay home and watch on TV so I can change the channel to the red zone channel when the game gets boring.   Keep in mind if you go, parking is pretty pricey, I've heard $100 is the cheapest to park. 

    I took the train to a rams game last year. I think the chargers play in carson? I'd probably get dropped off or we'd uber there, but i can't fathom spending $80-$100 to go to the game now.

    @stillmotion said:

    I took the train to a rams game last year. I think the chargers play in carson? I'd probably get dropped off or we'd uber there, but i can't fathom spending $80-$100 to go to the game now.

    Chargers play in Carson at Stubhub center.  From what i've been told it's actually a cool place to watch the game because every seat is pretty close to the field since it only holds like 28K people.  But still...even if we were good I wouldn't want to go to the game.  I enjoy my days of watching all the games on TV too much.   Once a year in Cleveland is enough for me and even that is getting to be a struggle.

  • I imagine we'll win at least 1, 0-16 is not an easy feat.

  • I imagine we'll win at least 1, 0-16 is not an easy feat.

    @bbedward said:

    I imagine we'll win at least 1, 0-16 is not an easy feat.

    and yet we were just one gagged FG from the Chargers away from it last season.

  • And the Patriots are an easy dropped INT from losing last years SB...

  • Keep in mind I've been drinking today, but yes, they will win a couple the 2nd half of the season.

    They played ok yesterday for 3 quarters, with the 3rd down D being the exception there. As much as we love to bitch about Hue, the team plays hard (except vs Cincy this year). He hasn't lost the team despite 1-23. 

  • A piece of history right here

    And remember when Hue cried the one game we one? Many people cried. These are truly a tough couple of years for our beloved Browns, but hopefully, this process is worth it.

    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18352837/cleveland-browns-coach-hue-jackson-broke-tears-team-first-win

    from ESPN, "Hue cried like a baby when we won".

  • Hopefully not, get the first pick again 

    @londonbrown said:

    Hopefully not, get the first pick again 

    Hell yeah! I say we do that forever. Make a nice 20 year process.

  • @londonbrown said:

    Hopefully not, get the first pick again 

    Hell yeah! I say we do that forever. Make a nice 20 year process.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    Hell yeah! I say we do that forever. Make a nice 20 year process.

    Or a three to four year one, maybe

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    Hell yeah! I say we do that forever. Make a nice 20 year process.

    Or a three to four year one, maybe

    @londonbrown said:

    Or a three to four year one, maybe

    But why just continuously lose for 4 years when we can keep the process going?

  • @londonbrown said:

    Or a three to four year one, maybe

    But why just continuously lose for 4 years when we can keep the process going?

    @logicisforsquares said:

    But why just continuously lose for 4 years when we can keep the process going?

    if in another 2.5 years this process is still losing then fine, I will accept your four year comment 

  • 1-55 would be a wonderful time for sure.

  • Yes he will. As someone said, it's really hard to go 0-16. Not gonna happen.

  • Yes he will. As someone said, it's really hard to go 0-16. Not gonna happen.

    @wargograw said:

    Yes he will. As someone said, it's really hard to go 0-16. Not gonna happen.

    They probably will win one but can Kizer actually win a game. RG3 might give us a better chance to win than him.

  • Saw a FB post that said "Browns are 7 point underdogs to the bye this week"

    LOL