Can Hue Win a Game This Year
-
-
I see you're in the OC,
Are you paying to go to the browns vs chargers game Mark?
It's $80 a ticket on stubhub, but i'm trending towards not going.
No chance. I was offered free tickets and still wouldn't want to go. I'd rather stay home and watch on TV so I can change the channel to the red zone channel when the game gets boring. Keep in mind if you go, parking is pretty pricey, I've heard $100 is the cheapest to park.
-
Hopefully not, get the first pick again
-
I see you're in the OC,
Are you paying to go to the browns vs chargers game Mark?
It's $80 a ticket on stubhub, but i'm trending towards not going.
No chance. I was offered free tickets and still wouldn't want to go. I'd rather stay home and watch on TV so I can change the channel to the red zone channel when the game gets boring. Keep in mind if you go, parking is pretty pricey, I've heard $100 is the cheapest to park.
No chance. I was offered free tickets and still wouldn't want to go. I'd rather stay home and watch on TV so I can change the channel to the red zone channel when the game gets boring. Keep in mind if you go, parking is pretty pricey, I've heard $100 is the cheapest to park.
I took the train to a rams game last year. I think the chargers play in carson? I'd probably get dropped off or we'd uber there, but i can't fathom spending $80-$100 to go to the game now.
-
No chance. I was offered free tickets and still wouldn't want to go. I'd rather stay home and watch on TV so I can change the channel to the red zone channel when the game gets boring. Keep in mind if you go, parking is pretty pricey, I've heard $100 is the cheapest to park.
I took the train to a rams game last year. I think the chargers play in carson? I'd probably get dropped off or we'd uber there, but i can't fathom spending $80-$100 to go to the game now.
I took the train to a rams game last year. I think the chargers play in carson? I'd probably get dropped off or we'd uber there, but i can't fathom spending $80-$100 to go to the game now.
Chargers play in Carson at Stubhub center. From what i've been told it's actually a cool place to watch the game because every seat is pretty close to the field since it only holds like 28K people. But still...even if we were good I wouldn't want to go to the game. I enjoy my days of watching all the games on TV too much. Once a year in Cleveland is enough for me and even that is getting to be a struggle.
-
I imagine we'll win at least 1, 0-16 is not an easy feat.
-
And the Patriots are an easy dropped INT from losing last years SB...
-
Keep in mind I've been drinking today, but yes, they will win a couple the 2nd half of the season.
They played ok yesterday for 3 quarters, with the 3rd down D being the exception there. As much as we love to bitch about Hue, the team plays hard (except vs Cincy this year). He hasn't lost the team despite 1-23.
-
A piece of history right here
And remember when Hue cried the one game we one? Many people cried. These are truly a tough couple of years for our beloved Browns, but hopefully, this process is worth it.
from ESPN, "Hue cried like a baby when we won".
-
Hopefully not, get the first pick again
Hopefully not, get the first pick again
Hell yeah! I say we do that forever. Make a nice 20 year process.
-
Hopefully not, get the first pick again
Hell yeah! I say we do that forever. Make a nice 20 year process.
Hell yeah! I say we do that forever. Make a nice 20 year process.
Or a three to four year one, maybe
-
Hell yeah! I say we do that forever. Make a nice 20 year process.
Or a three to four year one, maybe
Or a three to four year one, maybe
But why just continuously lose for 4 years when we can keep the process going?
-
Or a three to four year one, maybe
But why just continuously lose for 4 years when we can keep the process going?
But why just continuously lose for 4 years when we can keep the process going?
if in another 2.5 years this process is still losing then fine, I will accept your four year comment
-
1-55 would be a wonderful time for sure.
-
Yes he will. As someone said, it's really hard to go 0-16. Not gonna happen.
-
Yes he will. As someone said, it's really hard to go 0-16. Not gonna happen.
They probably will win one but can Kizer actually win a game. RG3 might give us a better chance to win than him.
-
Yes he will. As someone said, it's really hard to go 0-16. Not gonna happen.
They probably will win one but can Kizer actually win a game. RG3 might give us a better chance to win than him.
@the-user-from-cleveland said:
They probably will win one but can Kizer actually win a game. RG3 might give us a better chance to win than him.
Don't know. The offense is pretty bad when he's in.
-
0-16, bank it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login