The... I am batting (maybe alone) for the front office thread
-
Whenever if I hear dilly dilly, I wanted to take a Louisville Slugger to somebody's head.
Just saying.
WSS
Whenever if I hear dilly dilly, I wanted to take a Louisville Slugger to somebody's head.
Just saying.
WSS
Take that Louisville slugger to EVERYONE in the Browns facility.
No on deserves it more
-
Whenever if I hear dilly dilly, I wanted to take a Louisville Slugger to somebody's head.
Just saying.
WSS
Whenever if I hear dilly dilly, I wanted to take a Louisville Slugger to somebody's head.
Just saying.
WSS
LOL off with you to the pit of misery... It could be Brownie, Brownie... I agree it's a stupid commercial...
-
Whenever if I hear dilly dilly, I wanted to take a Louisville Slugger to somebody's head.
Just saying.
WSS
LOL off with you to the pit of misery... It could be Brownie, Brownie... I agree it's a stupid commercial...
-
You live in a lamp? And I thought I'd heard of every SoCal lifestyle...

So the question is Rosen or Cousins plus Rosen?
... hummmm (<--- WARNING: Gets you a timeout from the "New Mobile Tavern"). A 29-yo, good QB with no track record of clutch success against top competition (isn't that right NOLA?), who I will have to pay top dollar to so long as he is a Brown or a young gun (will be 21 yr - 2 months come draft day) I can grow and grow a team around on the cheap for 5 years? Who do I want to play the likes of Wentz and Goff and Dak and Carr in the 2020's? Hummmmm...
I exaggerate (a little... just for your sake), but I honestly lean Rosen. Josh's physical tools are discernibly better. All the signs are there that he can at least rise to Kirk's game general level. I give Kirk the edge in controlled game fire.
Clearly your construct is around landing a solid starter/Franchise QB in FA and still have the #1 overall. My problem is that if not Rosen, then I do not know who I take at #1 overall. Barkley? Hell, no, not with Love possibly there with the HOU pick. Fitzpatrick (Bama, FS)? Tempting... Derwin? Is he playing better than he did early?
I think I want the kid, but someone, some non-QB prospect, might change my mind between now and April.
"Total"? No... but progress, yes. Even you W/L followers should embrace your own metric.
But fear not, those three wins would likely come in the season's 2nd half... so that's a whole, added half a year to whine about "winless this" and "clueless that"?
Yep, I like the proven vet QB plus a top prospect, vs another rookie QB prospect, even though I like Rosen too..... I'm guessing that has something to do with the Browns' draft track history at QB.
3 wins in year 3 after back to back 1 win seasons (God I can only hope we win a game this year) might technically be considered progress, but I'll liken that 'progress' to adding sugar to my bowl of fresh, steaming poop..... simply can't hide the fact it's poop.
Yep, I like the proven vet QB plus a top prospect, vs another rookie QB prospect, even though I like Rosen too..... I'm guessing that has something to do with the Browns' draft track history at QB.
3 wins in year 3 after back to back 1 win seasons (God I can only hope we win a game this year) might technically be considered progress, but I'll liken that 'progress' to adding sugar to my bowl of fresh, steaming poop..... simply can't hide the fact it's poop.
One... it's not like they have agreed with a Dbone-Tour consensus ever before is it? I say we give it a shot.
Two... at least the turd would be three times bigger.
Needless to say, if we go into next season with Kessler, Hogan, and Kizer next year again only, please hand me a shotgun so I can blow my head off....
Tempting as your offer is... I still want Rosen...

-
Reported attendance is worse since 1995
The reported attendance for Sunday's 19-7 loss to the Jaguars was 57,003. If you were at the game, or just watched it on TV, you know the Browns might be fortunate to have had 40,000 people at their 11th consecutive loss of 2017. (Hey, the 2016 season-ending loss to the Steelers was played on Jan. 1
The bottom five:
Nov. 19, 2017, vs. Jaguars: 57,003
Dec. 24, 2016, vs. Chargers: 57,272
Oct. 22, 2017, vs. Titans: 59,061
Dec. 11, 2016, vs. Bengals: 60,028
Nov. 27, 2016, vs. Giants: 60,034
The Browns, as we noted last month, are on pace for their worst attendance average in a season since 1984.
The Browns, as we noted last month, are on pace for their worst attendance average in a season since 1984.
Sweet... I think it time to start investing in PSLs...*
____________________________________________________________________________
* I'm seriously going to look into it.
-
Whenever if I hear dilly dilly, I wanted to take a Louisville Slugger to somebody's head.
Just saying.
WSS
LOL off with you to the pit of misery... It could be Brownie, Brownie... I agree it's a stupid commercial...
-
It is funnier than hell tho that our Cleveland Browns are way better in Texas and the UK than they are here on NE Ohio. If you held a poll at any mall, strip mall, bar, concert or strip joint in Ohio, 99.9% thumbs down. But what the hell do we know about our home team? They're great and we just don't know it......LOL
-
The Browns, as we noted last month, are on pace for their worst attendance average in a season since 1984.
Sweet... I think it time to start investing in PSLs...*
____________________________________________________________________________
* I'm seriously going to look into it.
Sweet... I think it time to start investing in PSLs...*
____________________________________________________________________________
* I'm seriously going to look into it.
My broker always tells me the most important thing how about buying low and selling high is it first you have to buy low.
WSS
-
Whenever if I hear dilly dilly, I wanted to take a Louisville Slugger to somebody's head.
Just saying.
WSS
Whenever if I hear dilly dilly, I wanted to take a Louisville Slugger to somebody's head.
Just saying.
WSS
+infinity!
anyone who thinks a lite beer commercial is the new pop culture is surely a little prancing fag.
where's the don draper lancers commercials?
-
It is funnier than hell tho that our Cleveland Browns are way better in Texas and the UK than they are here on NE Ohio. If you held a poll at any mall, strip mall, bar, concert or strip joint in Ohio, 99.9% thumbs down. But what the hell do we know about our home team? They're great and we just don't know it......LOL
As stupid as that commercial is, "Dilly Dilly" must have tested thru the roof as a phrase that was going to take root.
It is funnier than hell tho that our Cleveland Browns are way better in Texas and the UK than they are here on NE Ohio. If you held a poll at any mall, strip mall, bar, concert or strip joint in Ohio, 99.9% thumbs down. But what the hell do we know about our home team? They're great and we just don't know it......LOL
That's rational... perfectly understandable...
We ex-staters really only have Sundays to bear plus the occasional slight by one ESPN talking head or another. Whereas you Ohio boys have it in your face/ear 24/7 via any MSM outlet you care to dial in or pick up.
So on behalf of all the ex-staters "staying the course", providing you daily belief and relief... you are welcome...
... and...
*puts helmet on*
... Dilly dilly...

My broker always tells me the most important thing how about buying low and selling high is it first you have to buy low.
Ed Zachery...
Checked some on-line PSL brokers and there are some amazing deals, e.g, $500 club seats on the 50. Problem is google also pulled up an old article about the Browns ending the PSL requirement to buy season tix. Makes the "investment" a tad risky.
-
As stupid as that commercial is, "Dilly Dilly" must have tested thru the roof as a phrase that was going to take root.
It is funnier than hell tho that our Cleveland Browns are way better in Texas and the UK than they are here on NE Ohio. If you held a poll at any mall, strip mall, bar, concert or strip joint in Ohio, 99.9% thumbs down. But what the hell do we know about our home team? They're great and we just don't know it......LOL
That's rational... perfectly understandable...
We ex-staters really only have Sundays to bear plus the occasional slight by one ESPN talking head or another. Whereas you Ohio boys have it in your face/ear 24/7 via any MSM outlet you care to dial in or pick up.
So on behalf of all the ex-staters "staying the course", providing you daily belief and relief... you are welcome...
... and...
*puts helmet on*
... Dilly dilly...

My broker always tells me the most important thing how about buying low and selling high is it first you have to buy low.
Ed Zachery...
Checked some on-line PSL brokers and there are some amazing deals, e.g, $500 club seats on the 50. Problem is google also pulled up an old article about the Browns ending the PSL requirement to buy season tix. Makes the "investment" a tad risky.
As stupid as that commercial is, "Dilly Dilly" must have tested thru the roof as a phrase that was going to take root.
That's rational... perfectly understandable...
We ex-staters really only have Sundays to bear plus the occasional slight by one ESPN talking head or another. Whereas you Ohio boys have it in your face/ear 24/7 via any MSM outlet you care to dial in or pick up.
So on behalf of all the ex-staters "staying the course", providing you daily belief and relief... you are welcome...
... and...
*puts helmet on*
... Dilly dilly...

Ed Zachery...
Checked some on-line PSL brokers and there are some amazing deals, e.g, $500 club seats on the 50. Problem is google also pulled up an old article about the Browns ending the PSL requirement to buy season tix. Makes the "investment" a tad risky.
No guts no glory.
If I was you I'd bet it all, then again I'm an aggressive Gambler. Mr. Vegas.
WSS
-
Whenever if I hear dilly dilly, I wanted to take a Louisville Slugger to somebody's head.
Just saying.
WSS
+infinity!
anyone who thinks a lite beer commercial is the new pop culture is surely a little prancing fag.
where's the don draper lancers commercials?
-
When Hue Jackson was ask how the process or blueprint of the plan is going, he replied "which plan"?
I mean it seems like a given that he knows he's a goner and all the media is firing up the obits for this front office. The smartest thing Jimmah has done is go to the players. After all, even the youngest one has been around the game more than the owner.
And lest we forget, Peyton Manning pretty much screwed us out a playoff spot a while back. Like he cares about the Browns.
-
As stupid as that commercial is, "Dilly Dilly" must have tested thru the roof as a phrase that was going to take root.
It is funnier than hell tho that our Cleveland Browns are way better in Texas and the UK than they are here on NE Ohio. If you held a poll at any mall, strip mall, bar, concert or strip joint in Ohio, 99.9% thumbs down. But what the hell do we know about our home team? They're great and we just don't know it......LOL
That's rational... perfectly understandable...
We ex-staters really only have Sundays to bear plus the occasional slight by one ESPN talking head or another. Whereas you Ohio boys have it in your face/ear 24/7 via any MSM outlet you care to dial in or pick up.
So on behalf of all the ex-staters "staying the course", providing you daily belief and relief... you are welcome...
... and...
*puts helmet on*
... Dilly dilly...

My broker always tells me the most important thing how about buying low and selling high is it first you have to buy low.
Ed Zachery...
Checked some on-line PSL brokers and there are some amazing deals, e.g, $500 club seats on the 50. Problem is google also pulled up an old article about the Browns ending the PSL requirement to buy season tix. Makes the "investment" a tad risky.
We ex-staters really only have Sundays to bear plus the occasional slight by one ESPN talking head or another. Whereas you Ohio boys have it in your face/ear 24/7 via any MSM outlet you care to dial in or pick up.
That always makes it easier for me. I can easily stay away from Browns news and even this board if I want to get away (I never watch any of those stupid ESPN shows with people yelling at one another) but living in Cleveland its impossible to get away from it.
-
We ex-staters really only have Sundays to bear plus the occasional slight by one ESPN talking head or another. Whereas you Ohio boys have it in your face/ear 24/7 via any MSM outlet you care to dial in or pick up.
That always makes it easier for me. I can easily stay away from Browns news and even this board if I want to get away (I never watch any of those stupid ESPN shows with people yelling at one another) but living in Cleveland its impossible to get away from it.
That always makes it easier for me. I can easily stay away from Browns news and even this board if I want to get away (I never watch any of those stupid ESPN shows with people yelling at one another) but living in Cleveland its impossible to get away from it.
The really sad part is that Donovan's right. The culture is changing around here. The passion towards the team is waning big time. 4-38 since 2015. Like a bottle gate is possible anymore. Way worse than Randy could have done asleep. Tony Grossi wrote a good article today that I agree with. But hey, he's a Homer too. Hire a president that knows the game and has respect. Let him run the team. And jimdee should stay the fudge out of the way. Quit listening to homeless guys.... The NFL is set up for parity. Teams should be able to play 500 ball and with a bit of good luck they're 10-6 in the playoffs. Bad luck they ate 6-10 picking top ten in the draft in order to get back in the mix. Football people can do it. Not math teachers and California baseball geeks.
So like Hue,Tony, Mary, and countless others are asking.... What is the plan? Keep garnering draft picks for a next year that never comes? Good job if so.
To win? Huge fail there.
-
As stupid as that commercial is, "Dilly Dilly" must have tested thru the roof as a phrase that was going to take root.
That's rational... perfectly understandable...
We ex-staters really only have Sundays to bear plus the occasional slight by one ESPN talking head or another. Whereas you Ohio boys have it in your face/ear 24/7 via any MSM outlet you care to dial in or pick up.
So on behalf of all the ex-staters "staying the course", providing you daily belief and relief... you are welcome...
... and...
*puts helmet on*
... Dilly dilly...

Ed Zachery...
Checked some on-line PSL brokers and there are some amazing deals, e.g, $500 club seats on the 50. Problem is google also pulled up an old article about the Browns ending the PSL requirement to buy season tix. Makes the "investment" a tad risky.
No guts no glory.
If I was you I'd bet it all, then again I'm an aggressive Gambler. Mr. Vegas.
WSS
No guts no glory.
If I was you I'd bet it all, then again I'm an aggressive Gambler. Mr. Vegas.
So you in for half on 4 seats?
We can offer less than the asking price...
-
We ex-staters really only have Sundays to bear plus the occasional slight by one ESPN talking head or another. Whereas you Ohio boys have it in your face/ear 24/7 via any MSM outlet you care to dial in or pick up.
That always makes it easier for me. I can easily stay away from Browns news and even this board if I want to get away (I never watch any of those stupid ESPN shows with people yelling at one another) but living in Cleveland its impossible to get away from it.
That always makes it easier for me. I can easily stay away from Browns news and even this board if I want to get away (I never watch any of those stupid ESPN shows with people yelling at one another) but living in Cleveland its impossible to get away from it.
Yeah... not those shows like PTI or worse. I like NFL Live, especially if Trey Wingo is hosting. But even Trey give us the occasional back of his hand.
The really sad part is that Donovan's right. The culture is changing around here. The passion towards the team is waning big time. 4-38 since 2015. Like a bottle gate is possible anymore. Way worse than Randy could have done asleep. Tony Grossi wrote a good article today that I agree with. But hey, he's a Homer too. Hire a president that knows the game and has respect. Let him run the team. And jimdee should stay the fudge out of the way. Quit listening to homeless guys.... The NFL is set up for parity. Teams should be able to play 500 ball and with a bit of good luck they're 10-6 in the playoffs. Bad luck they ate 6-10 picking top ten in the draft in order to get back in the mix. Football people can do it. Not math teachers and California baseball geeks.
So like Hue,Tony, Mary, and countless others are asking.... What is the plan? Keep garnering draft picks for a next year that never comes? Good job if so.
To win? Huge fail there.
It's natural attrition... winning will reverse the tide. Just obviously not this year...
-
More warm and fuzziness resulting from The Process:
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/11/nfl_draft_2018_what_could_the.html
-
As stupid as that commercial is, "Dilly Dilly" must have tested thru the roof as a phrase that was going to take root.
It is funnier than hell tho that our Cleveland Browns are way better in Texas and the UK than they are here on NE Ohio. If you held a poll at any mall, strip mall, bar, concert or strip joint in Ohio, 99.9% thumbs down. But what the hell do we know about our home team? They're great and we just don't know it......LOL
That's rational... perfectly understandable...
We ex-staters really only have Sundays to bear plus the occasional slight by one ESPN talking head or another. Whereas you Ohio boys have it in your face/ear 24/7 via any MSM outlet you care to dial in or pick up.
So on behalf of all the ex-staters "staying the course", providing you daily belief and relief... you are welcome...
... and...
*puts helmet on*
... Dilly dilly...

My broker always tells me the most important thing how about buying low and selling high is it first you have to buy low.
Ed Zachery...
Checked some on-line PSL brokers and there are some amazing deals, e.g, $500 club seats on the 50. Problem is google also pulled up an old article about the Browns ending the PSL requirement to buy season tix. Makes the "investment" a tad risky.
-
1) Rosen and Jackson are both above Darnold.
2) You want to talk about bad FO's?
Denver with a D good enough to win the SB today.. started a QB who got cut by the Browns.
Seattle won 1 SB with the most expensive OL in the league, let them all go, and hasn't won since.
Buffalo.. enough said.
Miami has been treading water between mediocrity and WC losses for years with no end in sight.
Ravens offense is an oxymoron, and has been for a couple years.
Tampa drafted Winston and everyone will lose their job once the label of "bust" is unavoidably stuck to him.
I'm glad they're at least trying something different -- because the "proven ways" have proven to top out at 4 wins each season. Better to constantly have a young core and augment with careful FA's like Taylor.. rather than constantly overspend on flashy uselessness blowing out the cap for years.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
