AJ McCarron
-
0-24?
How much of a difference between 1-23 & 0-24?
How much of a difference between 1-23 & 0-24?
Is this a trick question? You want me to use "new math"

-
So two times 27 = 27 twice (for double post)?

Is that a trick answer?

-
So two times 27 = 27 twice (for double post)?

Is that a trick answer?

So two times 27 = 27 twice (for double post)?

Is that a trick answer?

K-k-keep u-u-up w-w-with m-my-my st-st-st-uttering.
-
So two times 27 = 27 twice (for double post)?

Is that a trick answer?

K-k-keep u-u-up w-w-with m-my-my st-st-st-uttering.
K-k-keep u-u-up w-w-with m-my-my st-st-st-uttering.
You have utters too? Never could have guessed that.
(.)(.)
-
1?
WSS
Let me rephrase that question.
If you paid 99 cents vs $1 dollar for an item, is that a significant difference?
-
Actually you were saying that people only like players of Joe's caliber. Yes there is an area between great and terrible. And the guys we have that are in that area get told they suck so much they actually believe it.
If grown men didn't act like children, I wouldn't have to. Sunshine pumping may not change the product, but whining will only make it worse.
Yes that is definitely what I said. All players must be Joe Thomas caliber. Or....maybe I gave an example of a good player that people don't bag on. If a player's fragile self esteem can't handle scrutiny then they weren't going to make it anyway. I am seriously seeing a generation gap or some sort of disconnect with how you grew up in how you perceive life compared to everyone else. Internet back patting to a scrub is not going to make them all of a sudden not a scrub. Likewise, someone being critical of a good player will not make them fail. If so, they are made of Charmin. It appears that the majority of folks here grew up in "no bull sheit" environments where failure wasn't rewarded with "aww you did your best" .
Being critical of failure should inform those in charge that the consumers aren't happy with the product. Constantly telling a bad restaurant that their food is good does not compel them to make a better tasting product. But I guess you would just give them positive yelp reviews in the hopes that it would raise their self esteem instead of being better at their jobs.
Yes that is definitely what I said. All players must be Joe Thomas caliber. Or....maybe I gave an example of a good player that people don't bag on. If a player's fragile self esteem can't handle scrutiny then they weren't going to make it anyway. I am seriously seeing a generation gap or some sort of disconnect with how you grew up in how you perceive life compared to everyone else. Internet back patting to a scrub is not going to make them all of a sudden not a scrub. Likewise, someone being critical of a good player will not make them fail. If so, they are made of Charmin. It appears that the majority of folks here grew up in "no bull sheit" environments where failure wasn't rewarded with "aww you did your best" .
Being critical of failure should inform those in charge that the consumers aren't happy with the product. Constantly telling a bad restaurant that their food is good does not compel them to make a better tasting product. But I guess you would just give them positive yelp reviews in the hopes that it would raise their self esteem instead of being better at their jobs.
And it's a horrible example. Not everyone is going to be Joe Thomas. And let me remind you that your way has been 20 years of failure. So congrats I guess? Quite the resume. I look at fanbases like Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Dallas, New England and when a guy isn't performing well they don't bag on him 10% of what we do. Culture matters.
Stop saying "internet this" and that. You know I'm referring to a general cultural thing. Internet posts are just indicative of it, not the thing itself. Try to keep up.
I'm sure the first time your baby tried to walk and fell you told him he sucked and should go live somewhere else. That is a much better analogy than that incoherent Yelp review poppySock.
it's fine hoorta, some people are just completely content being stagnant in life, and accept losing.
Not people like you and I.
Yeah I'd be much more of a winner if I wanted to fire everyone just so we could keep losing, like we have for 20 years. Kudos to you man.
-
Yes that is definitely what I said. All players must be Joe Thomas caliber. Or....maybe I gave an example of a good player that people don't bag on. If a player's fragile self esteem can't handle scrutiny then they weren't going to make it anyway. I am seriously seeing a generation gap or some sort of disconnect with how you grew up in how you perceive life compared to everyone else. Internet back patting to a scrub is not going to make them all of a sudden not a scrub. Likewise, someone being critical of a good player will not make them fail. If so, they are made of Charmin. It appears that the majority of folks here grew up in "no bull sheit" environments where failure wasn't rewarded with "aww you did your best" .
Being critical of failure should inform those in charge that the consumers aren't happy with the product. Constantly telling a bad restaurant that their food is good does not compel them to make a better tasting product. But I guess you would just give them positive yelp reviews in the hopes that it would raise their self esteem instead of being better at their jobs.
And it's a horrible example. Not everyone is going to be Joe Thomas. And let me remind you that your way has been 20 years of failure. So congrats I guess? Quite the resume. I look at fanbases like Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Dallas, New England and when a guy isn't performing well they don't bag on him 10% of what we do. Culture matters.
Stop saying "internet this" and that. You know I'm referring to a general cultural thing. Internet posts are just indicative of it, not the thing itself. Try to keep up.
I'm sure the first time your baby tried to walk and fell you told him he sucked and should go live somewhere else. That is a much better analogy than that incoherent Yelp review poppySock.
it's fine hoorta, some people are just completely content being stagnant in life, and accept losing.
Not people like you and I.
Yeah I'd be much more of a winner if I wanted to fire everyone just so we could keep losing, like we have for 20 years. Kudos to you man.
Yeah I'd be much more of a winner if I wanted to fire everyone just so we could keep losing, like we have for 20 years. Kudos to you man.
again i said Sashi needs to be demoted, not fired, yet you put words in my mouth and create false narratives in order to try and make your weak argument stronger.
"The Process" is far from perfect and Sashi needs to let someone who knows how to draft, draft instead of him and Mr. Baseball.
-
Yes that is definitely what I said. All players must be Joe Thomas caliber. Or....maybe I gave an example of a good player that people don't bag on. If a player's fragile self esteem can't handle scrutiny then they weren't going to make it anyway. I am seriously seeing a generation gap or some sort of disconnect with how you grew up in how you perceive life compared to everyone else. Internet back patting to a scrub is not going to make them all of a sudden not a scrub. Likewise, someone being critical of a good player will not make them fail. If so, they are made of Charmin. It appears that the majority of folks here grew up in "no bull sheit" environments where failure wasn't rewarded with "aww you did your best" .
Being critical of failure should inform those in charge that the consumers aren't happy with the product. Constantly telling a bad restaurant that their food is good does not compel them to make a better tasting product. But I guess you would just give them positive yelp reviews in the hopes that it would raise their self esteem instead of being better at their jobs.
And it's a horrible example. Not everyone is going to be Joe Thomas. And let me remind you that your way has been 20 years of failure. So congrats I guess? Quite the resume. I look at fanbases like Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Dallas, New England and when a guy isn't performing well they don't bag on him 10% of what we do. Culture matters.
Stop saying "internet this" and that. You know I'm referring to a general cultural thing. Internet posts are just indicative of it, not the thing itself. Try to keep up.
I'm sure the first time your baby tried to walk and fell you told him he sucked and should go live somewhere else. That is a much better analogy than that incoherent Yelp review poppySock.
it's fine hoorta, some people are just completely content being stagnant in life, and accept losing.
Not people like you and I.
Yeah I'd be much more of a winner if I wanted to fire everyone just so we could keep losing, like we have for 20 years. Kudos to you man.
And it's a horrible example. Not everyone is going to be Joe Thomas. And let me remind you that your way has been 20 years of failure. So congrats I guess? Quite the resume. I look at fanbases like Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Dallas, New England and when a guy isn't performing well they don't bag on him 10% of what we do. Culture matters.
Stop saying "internet this" and that. You know I'm referring to a general cultural thing. Internet posts are just indicative of it, not the thing itself. Try to keep up.
I'm sure the first time your baby tried to walk and fell you told him he sucked and should go live somewhere else. That is a much better analogy than that incoherent Yelp review poppySock.
Ah the method that every other dumpster team has used to get out of the dump. Yes, total failure for sure. Those other 31 franchises that use normal methods just don’t have the knowledge of Sashi. Get the Shmuck out. We already determined that you think of the NFL within the time frame of 10 years.
Do you think this fan base has only liked Joe Thomas? There are players in between the dog turds and a hall of famer.
Yes, mocking a baby learning to walk = being critical of an adult millionaire being bad at their job.
Apparently it is an internet thing because you were trying to get people to modify how they post because they were saying meanie words about the FO of a 1-23 operation. Sashi the Great and Powerful should be able to hack it. Unless part of the process fails due to negativity on The Browns Board. We are in uncharted territory with record and FO so it may be a metric.
Beginning to think you and London might be Sashi and Paul.
-
And it's a horrible example. Not everyone is going to be Joe Thomas. And let me remind you that your way has been 20 years of failure. So congrats I guess? Quite the resume. I look at fanbases like Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Dallas, New England and when a guy isn't performing well they don't bag on him 10% of what we do. Culture matters.
Stop saying "internet this" and that. You know I'm referring to a general cultural thing. Internet posts are just indicative of it, not the thing itself. Try to keep up.
I'm sure the first time your baby tried to walk and fell you told him he sucked and should go live somewhere else. That is a much better analogy than that incoherent Yelp review poppySock.
Ah the method that every other dumpster team has used to get out of the dump. Yes, total failure for sure. Those other 31 franchises that use normal methods just don’t have the knowledge of Sashi. Get the Shmuck out. We already determined that you think of the NFL within the time frame of 10 years.
Do you think this fan base has only liked Joe Thomas? There are players in between the dog turds and a hall of famer.
Yes, mocking a baby learning to walk = being critical of an adult millionaire being bad at their job.
Apparently it is an internet thing because you were trying to get people to modify how they post because they were saying meanie words about the FO of a 1-23 operation. Sashi the Great and Powerful should be able to hack it. Unless part of the process fails due to negativity on The Browns Board. We are in uncharted territory with record and FO so it may be a metric.
Beginning to think you and London might be Sashi and Paul.
Those other 31 franchises that use normal methods just don’t have the knowledge of Sashi.
1) The Browns have done what you proposed since 1999.. and have failed. Under 2 years later you want to stop -- because it's no less successful than anything else?
2) Burden's on you to prove exactly what is abnormal about Browns' decision-making... because all the proof shows that 100% of teams use analytics. Yes, all 32 teams. Not some, not part, not half -- all of them. The link goes through each team in detail, describing the GM-HC-FO utilization.
"Normal methods" in the NFL incorporate analytics at all stages of player evaluation. Time to stop pretending there's something magically different about Berea.
-
Those other 31 franchises that use normal methods just don’t have the knowledge of Sashi.
1) The Browns have done what you proposed since 1999.. and have failed. Under 2 years later you want to stop -- because it's no less successful than anything else?
2) Burden's on you to prove exactly what is abnormal about Browns' decision-making... because all the proof shows that 100% of teams use analytics. Yes, all 32 teams. Not some, not part, not half -- all of them. The link goes through each team in detail, describing the GM-HC-FO utilization.
"Normal methods" in the NFL incorporate analytics at all stages of player evaluation. Time to stop pretending there's something magically different about Berea.
1) Those "normal methods" are exactly what Browns have done since 1999. Your answer is exactly what has failed for almost 2 decades.. and now under 2 years later you want to stop -- because it's no less successful than anything else?
2) Burden's on you to prove exactly what is abnormal about Browns' decision-making... because all the proof shows that 100% of teams use analytics. Yes, all 32 teams. Not some, not part, not half -- all of them.
I wasn’t referring to analytics. I am not a stats-phobe. But not every team that has rebuilt has gone through and stripped any talent left on the team then strictly only went by analytics. There appear to be no talent evaluators worth a damn in house.
-
1) Those "normal methods" are exactly what Browns have done since 1999. Your answer is exactly what has failed for almost 2 decades.. and now under 2 years later you want to stop -- because it's no less successful than anything else?
2) Burden's on you to prove exactly what is abnormal about Browns' decision-making... because all the proof shows that 100% of teams use analytics. Yes, all 32 teams. Not some, not part, not half -- all of them.
I wasn’t referring to analytics. I am not a stats-phobe. But not every team that has rebuilt has gone through and stripped any talent left on the team then strictly only went by analytics. There appear to be no talent evaluators worth a damn in house.
no talent evaluators
Talent evaluation is done via analytics ---- period.
Instead of asserting there's some "other" thing that Browns could magically do after which endless riches would result, perhaps it's time to consider that success in the NFL just might be tough.
-
no talent evaluators
Talent evaluation is done via analytics ---- period.
Instead of asserting there's some "other" thing that Browns could magically do after which endless riches would result, perhaps it's time to consider that success in the NFL just might be tough.
Talent evaluation is done via analytics ---- period.
Um , no.
-
Show your counterexample.
-
Show your counterexample.
Show your counterexample.
The other 31 teams who only use analytics as a part of their talent evaluations who also aren’t 1-23.
The Saints and Bucs were flaming dog crap for decades and got out of the hole pre-analytics. They went on to win championships.
If Sashi and Co. are given another year and it works, I will gladly eat crow. But if it fails on a historic level, everyone who fell in love with it will have to stand up and admit that they shouldn’t have been so smug about this horror show of a process.
-
1?
WSS
Let me rephrase that question.
If you paid 99 cents vs $1 dollar for an item, is that a significant difference?
Let me rephrase that question.
If you paid 99 cents vs $1 dollar for an item, is that a significant difference?
If you get 5 of the lottery numbers instead of all 6...is that a significant difference? (answer: Oh yea)
-
What, SPECIFICALLY, is "all analytics" about the Browns? Not other teams. The Browns.
For someone whose nickname is "logic" it sure seems like you're just trolling because you don't have an answer.
From the article: The analytics side liked Mitch Trubisky over Myles Garrett. We drafted Garrett. NOT an analytics decision, whether you like it or not.
So since it's not every decision.. just some:
Exactly what makes this organization "different" than any other? Some decisions are analytics, and some aren't. And this is new....... how?
-
no talent evaluators
Talent evaluation is done via analytics ---- period.
Instead of asserting there's some "other" thing that Browns could magically do after which endless riches would result, perhaps it's time to consider that success in the NFL just might be tough.
Talent evaluation is done via analytics ---- period.
yes....but who is to say our FO is doing this right?
Bill Bellichek is someone who relies on a very analytics approach to football. My guess is that he would laugh at what the browns are currently doing....
-
no talent evaluators
Talent evaluation is done via analytics ---- period.
Instead of asserting there's some "other" thing that Browns could magically do after which endless riches would result, perhaps it's time to consider that success in the NFL just might be tough.
Talent evaluation is done via analytics ---- period.
I don't think that is totally true. Analytics is used extensively...but not exclusively. I mean....talented evaluators still have to eyeball the talent that is out there...and they still have to judge their heart/character/determination. Analytics said Tom Brady was at best a 6th round long shot prospect. But other things do come into play.
Instead of asserting there's some "other" thing that Browns could magically do after which endless riches would result, perhaps it's time to consider that success in the NFL just might be tough.
Well...that is true..using analytics or not...or some combination.
-
Talent evaluation is done via analytics ---- period.
yes....but who is to say our FO is doing this right?
Bill Bellichek is someone who relies on a very analytics approach to football. My guess is that he would laugh at what the browns are currently doing....
-
Those other 31 franchises that use normal methods just don’t have the knowledge of Sashi.
1) The Browns have done what you proposed since 1999.. and have failed. Under 2 years later you want to stop -- because it's no less successful than anything else?
2) Burden's on you to prove exactly what is abnormal about Browns' decision-making... because all the proof shows that 100% of teams use analytics. Yes, all 32 teams. Not some, not part, not half -- all of them. The link goes through each team in detail, describing the GM-HC-FO utilization.
"Normal methods" in the NFL incorporate analytics at all stages of player evaluation. Time to stop pretending there's something magically different about Berea.
Under 2 years later you want to stop -- because it's no less successful than anything else?
NO LESS SUCCESSFUL??
We're 1-23 and have NEVER been more unsuccessful.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login