Myles Garrett
-
Is this team really worth not missing a game or two for a head injury?
seriously, the season's completely lost.
Is this team really worth not missing a game or two for a head injury?
seriously, the season's completely lost.
We drafted him one and gave a good contract. If he's hurt, let him sit, but if he's being a pussy zumba instructor as ghoolie says, then play him.
You don't pick someone #1 to have them play whenever they feel like it. Shmuck that. Myles is showing promise but I swear to god if he is being lazy and waiting till his contract is up to leave us and head to free agency, i'll verbally assault his twitter over and over and over and over again.
-
I don't think he's being lazy.
I think at this point, Joe Thomas has no desire to even come back to this sheetshow, and probably wonders why he wasted a great career for a complete dog of a franchise.
The McCarron story, the Grabsapillow story, and the overall lack of any deals to improve this team with all the picks they have, it's downright depressing. Even for them it's rock bottom level dumbassery
-
I don't think he's being lazy.
I think at this point, Joe Thomas has no desire to even come back to this sheetshow, and probably wonders why he wasted a great career for a complete dog of a franchise.
The McCarron story, the Grabsapillow story, and the overall lack of any deals to improve this team with all the picks they have, it's downright depressing. Even for them it's rock bottom level dumbassery
I don't think he's being lazy.
I think at this point, Joe Thomas has no desire to even come back to this sheetshow, and probably wonders why he wasted a great career for a complete dog of a franchise.
The McCarron story, the Grabsapillow story, and the overall lack of any deals to improve this team with all the picks they have, it's downright depressing. Even for them it's rock bottom level dumbassery
I'm looking for people to argue and defend their actions today now. Every person makes mistakes, and our FO has made a lot of them. Hue is obviously pissed he didn't get his boy and he's being shoved Kizer down his throat much like Pettine was shoved Manziel.
-
With this being our buy week, and our owner being the loser that he is, I bet we have new blood to discuss by the next game. Somebody's going by by.
-
Did anybody see him take a hit to the Head?
WSS
-
I don't think he's being lazy.
I think at this point, Joe Thomas has no desire to even come back to this sheetshow, and probably wonders why he wasted a great career for a complete dog of a franchise.
The McCarron story, the Grabsapillow story, and the overall lack of any deals to improve this team with all the picks they have, it's downright depressing. Even for them it's rock bottom level dumbassery
I'm looking for people to argue and defend their actions today now. Every person makes mistakes, and our FO has made a lot of them. Hue is obviously pissed he didn't get his boy and he's being shoved Kizer down his throat much like Pettine was shoved Manziel.
I'm looking for people to argue and defend their actions today now. Every person makes mistakes, and our FO has made a lot of them. Hue is obviously pissed he didn't get his boy and he's being shoved Kizer down his throat much like Pettine was shoved Manziel.
The Kizer pick was a head scratcher. Hey anal-litics guys. OK, I admit- I didn't see every one of Deshone's games at ND. But I'd bet the ranch YOU did. Every stinking pass. Did you see something I missed? The inaccuracy, the turnovers?
We're a lead pipe lock to be picking in the top 3 next year- and after Kizer and Kessler- I want someone else doing the QB picking. Especially since we had a potential upgrade trade for Garropolo there for the taking, but we'd rather sit on our pride that Kizer is somehow going to "get it" in the next 8 games. Don't hold your breath.
-
when you have 300 lbers crashing around, anything can happen. Could be from getting slammed to the turf, could be a collision from a tackle, could've been a hit he took in practice and got aggravated in a game, could be a fat butt falling into him. He's one of the only guys that showed real talent on the team.
They better have all different people evaluating talent and making picks, cuz these fools cant cut it.
-
Did anybody see him take a hit to the Head?
WSS
Did anybody see him take a hit to the Head?
WSS
PFT posted this than rest of media followed.."Although Garrett did not appear to be injured during Sundays game against the titans , he began to feel symptoms of a concussion placed in protocol Tuesday"..Edit-the all 22 came out that Wednesday which I viewed purposely looking for this hit. Middle of 4th quarter Myles took a inside stunt on Lewan & spun back out to his right end not seeing RB Murray that seemed to get a good forearm shot grazing Myles chin..some coaches call that slap jaw.It's almost like your jaw popping out of place than back in. Concussion related? all I know is it is connected to the head & jaw may have got whiplash..Myles is back at practice this week..
-
LOL on questioning the concussion. You all must think MDs who examine for it don't have any idea what they are doing in testing for concussion. They don't just go on a self report. That's ridiculous.
And he practiced again today.
-
He cleared the protocol u numptys. And incase some of u werent aware how this works, just because u self report some symptoms diesnt mean u get a free pass automatically out of the next game. Those symptoms were cerified by the cleveland clinic. Thats why he got in the protocol.
So no, none of u cok gainers here are > cleveland clinic personnel.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login