So this is it??
-
Only an idiot would allow their attitude toward Kaepernick to affect their fan affliliaiton for their team.
There's an obvious joke to be made about the correlation of people who voted for Trump and idiots, but I've been told that you can't talk politics on the Browns forum.

-
Only an idiot would allow their attitude toward Kaepernick to affect their fan affliliaiton for their team.
There's an obvious joke to be made about the correlation of people who voted for Trump and idiots, but I've been told that you can't talk politics on the Browns forum.

There's an obvious joke to be made about the correlation of people who voted for Trump and idiots, but I've been told that you can't talk politics on the Browns forum.

It isn't even that. I am only saying that if a Browns player did something I objected to....It would not put me off being a Browns fan.
And, I mean....what is so bad about what Kaepernick did in comparison to what a lot of other players have done? Should I not be a Browns fan because some player commits domestic abuse? Commits other violence? Is a drunkard or a druggie? We certainly know that Steeler fans are not put off on their loyalty to their team because they have a potential rapist in their midst. Should I disavow my loyalty to my team because the owner's other business was subject to an FBI criminal investigation? We know that Ravens fan are not put off of their loyalty even when one of their players is accused of being involved in a double homicide.
If I don't get put off by all this crapola, why should a mild protest put me off? Should I be put off my loyalty because some player expresses homophobia (which likely 75% of them have done)...If I were an atheist (I'm not)....should I be put off my loyalty because some players express some religious point of view? You know, like crossing himself and pointing to heaven after he scores a TD? (I have no problem with such personal expressions of faith) I guess we could go on and on and give all kinds of examples of where something some player does could find some people to find objectionable. WTF ever they do is not going to put me off my feelings toward my sports team.
-
Why do people think Kap is a savior? He was terrible during the back half of his tenure in SF and lost his starting job. Kizer just needs 2 legitimate WR's and the offense will be good. I think we win 3 of our last 5 once Josh and Corey return.
-
Why do people think Kap is a savior? He was terrible during the back half of his tenure in SF and lost his starting job. Kizer just needs 2 legitimate WR's and the offense will be good. I think we win 3 of our last 5 once Josh and Corey return.
Why do people think Kap is a savior? He was terrible during the back half of his tenure in SF and lost his starting job. Kizer just needs 2 legitimate WR's and the offense will be good. I think we win 3 of our last 5 once Josh and Corey return.
-
Why do people think Kap is a savior? He was terrible during the back half of his tenure in SF and lost his starting job. Kizer just needs 2 legitimate WR's and the offense will be good. I think we win 3 of our last 5 once Josh and Corey return.
Why do people think Kap is a savior? He was terrible during the back half of his tenure in SF and lost his starting job. Kizer just needs 2 legitimate WR's and the offense will be good. I think we win 3 of our last 5 once Josh and Corey return.
His team wasn't very good but completing 60% of your passes for 72TDs and 30INTs is better than any QB the Browns have had since 1999.
I don't think he is the savior but clearly better than any schit kicker on the roster right now but Browns fans seem to care more about kneeling for the anthem than winning.
-
Why do people think Kap is a savior? He was terrible during the back half of his tenure in SF and lost his starting job. Kizer just needs 2 legitimate WR's and the offense will be good. I think we win 3 of our last 5 once Josh and Corey return.
Why do people think Kap is a savior? He was terrible during the back half of his tenure in SF and lost his starting job. Kizer just needs 2 legitimate WR's and the offense will be good. I think we win 3 of our last 5 once Josh and Corey return.
Savior is a bit much. But how about someone who can score a few points? Throw a few touchdowns? Please tell me the last time Kizer threw a touchdown pass.
There's something else. Some (including Browns Daily Nathan Zegura) have said Kizer just needs weapons, and this excuse makes me INSANE. What those idiots never explain is how or why better weapons will help Kizer see the field. How would they change ALL the times he missed open people for touchdown passes? Oh yeah it won't help. Believe me, if Josh makes it to the field, there's going to be times when he's open and Kizer either misses him or flat out doesn't see him. It's because Kizer isn't GOOD. Gordon can't throw the ball to himself. I'd LOVE to see Gordon play for the Pats, Cowboys, or the Falcons. Someone who can actually get him the ball.
-
Yep. As predicted. He tried to come up with a third. He blew the gasket. Realized he’s a doofus then went back to the first two. Way to walk right into it.
My gaskets are just fine. Why don't you point out all the great players we're supposed to be excited about that your precious front office has drafted for us in the last 2 years? You want more examples, these guys drafted Corey Coleman, how's he working out as a first round pick? Kessler, Kizer, Hogan??? But next year they'll figure out the QB who is good right? Next years draft is when they'll start trying to actually win games, in the meantime, spend your money on tickets and supporting the team while we suck at historic levels.
My gaskets are just fine. Why don't you point out all the great players we're supposed to be excited about that your precious front office has drafted for us in the last 2 years? You want more examples, these guys drafted Corey Coleman, how's he working out as a first round pick? Kessler, Kizer, Hogan??? But next year they'll figure out the QB who is good right? Next years draft is when they'll start trying to actually win games, in the meantime, spend your money on tickets and supporting the team while we suck at historic levels.
Coleman's been hurt. And none of the other first round WR picks are playing much better anyway. You should wait three years to do a proper evaluation on a guy at ANY position, but that is especially true at wide receiver.
Kessler and Kizer were a couple of lottery picks because we can and because people want a QB and you never know who will hit. To act like we invested the house in those guys is a reach. Hogan was an UDFA. Don't even.
And that's completely ignoring all the guys who are playing decent football (and all the guys they got rid of who are not).
If it were me, I wouldn't even draft a QB next year either. But the fans are demanding we waste another first round pick on one, and around here, the tail wags the dog.
I know, I know. 1-23. Don't waste your time.
-
My gaskets are just fine. Why don't you point out all the great players we're supposed to be excited about that your precious front office has drafted for us in the last 2 years? You want more examples, these guys drafted Corey Coleman, how's he working out as a first round pick? Kessler, Kizer, Hogan??? But next year they'll figure out the QB who is good right? Next years draft is when they'll start trying to actually win games, in the meantime, spend your money on tickets and supporting the team while we suck at historic levels.
Coleman's been hurt. And none of the other first round WR picks are playing much better anyway. You should wait three years to do a proper evaluation on a guy at ANY position, but that is especially true at wide receiver.
Kessler and Kizer were a couple of lottery picks because we can and because people want a QB and you never know who will hit. To act like we invested the house in those guys is a reach. Hogan was an UDFA. Don't even.
And that's completely ignoring all the guys who are playing decent football (and all the guys they got rid of who are not).
If it were me, I wouldn't even draft a QB next year either. But the fans are demanding we waste another first round pick on one, and around here, the tail wags the dog.
I know, I know. 1-23. Don't waste your time.
If it were me, I wouldn't even draft a QB next year either. But the fans are demanding we waste another first round pick on one, and around here, the tail wags the dog.
I know, I know. 1-23. Don't waste your time.
So you would continue with the 3 headed suck monster we have at QB next year too? So you're ok with another year of losing because this team with the QB's it has on the roster won't win more than a couple games even in they pick all studs with every pick. That would be an unheard of amount of losing for one organization over a 3 year period but stay the course? 4 and 44 over a 3 year period and you'd still think these guys were doing the right thing? I think you're overly patient in a league that teams turn themselves around a whole lot quicker than it taking 4 years just to be competitive.
-
I think we could win a few games next year with the guys we have. I would also consider taking a bridge QB to help the guys develop. I would also try very desperately to get Kirk Cousins.
I also probably wouldn't have cut McCown though I understood it at the time (we expected Kessler to be able to play to that level).
-
After we get our butts blown apart next week, it'll be full blown panic time. The chants to bring in Kaepernick will reach fever pitch, regardless of how fans feel about his politics. And remember, he wasn't protesting the ANTHEM, he's protesting disparate treatment from police to black Americans. Who can't get on board with that? Anyway, this is not a political post. All I'm saying is Kaepernick can help our team, and let's get him now so he can start working with Gordon and Coleman in 2 weeks.
NO. Kaepernick would ruin the fanbase attendance that is taking a hit around the NFL as it is. NO NO NO. He's a waste of space.
NO. Kaepernick would ruin the fanbase attendance that is taking a hit around the NFL as it is. NO NO NO. He's a waste of space.
This, regardless of your politics, people from Ohio and the midwest are very patriotic. I know a lot of older fans and veterans who would just not watch the Browns if Colin was our QB. I for one could care less about his kneeling if he could play, but Colin cares more about being a social justice warrior and a neo-marxist than he does playing football right now. He'd be more of a distraction then anything else, and if a scandal happened with him, we'd be even more of a joke.
-
Why do people think Kap is a savior? He was terrible during the back half of his tenure in SF and lost his starting job. Kizer just needs 2 legitimate WR's and the offense will be good. I think we win 3 of our last 5 once Josh and Corey return.
Why do people think Kap is a savior? He was terrible during the back half of his tenure in SF and lost his starting job. Kizer just needs 2 legitimate WR's and the offense will be good. I think we win 3 of our last 5 once Josh and Corey return.
Nah- I'm with Jiggins- Jerry Rice in his prime wouldn't turn Kizer into a decent QB.
-
Why do people think Kap is a savior? He was terrible during the back half of his tenure in SF and lost his starting job. Kizer just needs 2 legitimate WR's and the offense will be good. I think we win 3 of our last 5 once Josh and Corey return.
Nah- I'm with Jiggins- Jerry Rice in his prime wouldn't turn Kizer into a decent QB.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login