Skip to content

PERCEPTION IS REALITY

The Browns Board
28 15 868
  • I don't even know how people continue to go. Are tickets cheap

  • I don't even know how people continue to go. Are tickets cheap

    @alkid3 said:

    I don't even know how people continue to go. Are tickets cheap

    Yes, muy cheapo. $10 to get in the building with the opportunity to move down to middle upper deck. Parking will probably cost you more. In between 40s field level (terrific seats) are available for slightly above face value, $95

  • For the record, perception is not reality. 

  • For the record, perception is not reality. 

    @wargograw said:

    For the record, perception is not reality. 

    0-8 is reality sorry about that. Season ticket holders so POed they're virtually giving tickets away is reality. FWIW, I put my very decent tickets for the Jags and Ravens games up on facebook for free to the couple dozen friends and relatives I have in Cleveland- and got no takers. 

  • @wargograw said:

    For the record, perception is not reality. 

    0-8 is reality sorry about that. Season ticket holders so POed they're virtually giving tickets away is reality. FWIW, I put my very decent tickets for the Jags and Ravens games up on facebook for free to the couple dozen friends and relatives I have in Cleveland- and got no takers. 

    @hoorta said:

    0-8 is reality sorry about that. Season ticket holders so POed they're virtually giving tickets away is reality. FWIW, I put my very decent tickets for the Jags and Ravens games up on facebook for free to the couple dozen friends and relatives I have in Cleveland- and got no takers. 

    Do you just have an automatic machine that posts this on every thread? Because it has nothing to do with what’s going on. 

  • @hoorta said:

    0-8 is reality sorry about that. Season ticket holders so POed they're virtually giving tickets away is reality. FWIW, I put my very decent tickets for the Jags and Ravens games up on facebook for free to the couple dozen friends and relatives I have in Cleveland- and got no takers. 

    Do you just have an automatic machine that posts this on every thread? Because it has nothing to do with what’s going on. 

    @wargograw said:

    Do you just have an automatic machine that posts this on every thread? Because it has nothing to do with what’s going on. 

    You got your head stuck in the sand that what's going on has the fans disgusted? 

  • @wargograw said:

    Do you just have an automatic machine that posts this on every thread? Because it has nothing to do with what’s going on. 

    You got your head stuck in the sand that what's going on has the fans disgusted? 

    @hoorta said:

    You got your head stuck in the sand that what's going on has the fans disgusted? 

    Also not relevant to his thread

  • @hoorta said:

    You got your head stuck in the sand that what's going on has the fans disgusted? 

    Also not relevant to his thread

    @wargograw said:

    Also not relevant to his thread

    So you're telling us ignore our perceptions. Because somehow there's a deeper "reality" going on that somehow I'm missing out on? 😆 😆😆

    This is NFL football, not a philosophy class. 

  • Uhh, no. I think the point was that the [false] perception by outsiders and media is reality, and that is not true. 

  • @wargograw said:

    Also not relevant to his thread

    So you're telling us ignore our perceptions. Because somehow there's a deeper "reality" going on that somehow I'm missing out on? 😆 😆😆

    This is NFL football, not a philosophy class. 

    @hoorta said:

    So you're telling us ignore our perceptions. Because somehow there's a deeper "reality" going on that somehow I'm missing out on? 😆 😆😆

    This is NFL football, not a philosophy class. 

    No..because only the the sunshine pumpers can somehow see the future and see that the guys in charge who have passed on numerous franchise players are going to suddenly next year make the right decisions.  That somehow 0-8 and 1-23 aren't that bad.