Brockster
-
He will probably light it up and lead that team to a playoff spot. Sure.
-
He will probably light it up and lead that team to a playoff spot. Sure.
He will probably light it up and lead that team to a playoff spot. Sure.
Or he will play exactly like he did the last time which is what led Denver to let him leave via FA.
-
He will probably light it up and lead that team to a playoff spot. Sure.
Or he will play exactly like he did the last time which is what led Denver to let him leave via FA.
-
If he lights it up, maybe Jimmy will find a way to get us a damn quarterback
-
He will probably light it up and lead that team to a playoff spot. Sure.
Or he will play exactly like he did the last time which is what led Denver to let him leave via FA.
-
The Brock Lobster has been named as the Denver starter this weekend ......350 yds 3 TD's .....watch
-
BTW the Browns are paying him $900k to start that game
That really does pucker the ole sphincter.
-
Is it just me or do others here hope he really plays well just to make our organization look to be exactly what they are?
-
Is it just me or do others here hope he really plays well just to make our organization look to be exactly what they are?
Is it just me or do others here hope he really plays well just to make our organization look to be exactly what they are?
It's just you. But you're a Denver fan so it's not surprising.
-
Just remember MAYBE 1% of you wanted Osweiler to start here.
-
Just remember MAYBE 1% of you wanted Osweiler to start here.
Nobody wanted anything to do with him that I know of. And paying him $16,000,000 to play for another team is a brand of genius that I just don't get. ?
-
Just remember MAYBE 1% of you wanted Osweiler to start here.
Nobody wanted anything to do with him that I know of. And paying him $16,000,000 to play for another team is a brand of genius that I just don't get. ?
Nobody wanted anything to do with him that I know of. And paying him $16,000,000 to play for another team is a brand of genius that I just don't get. ?
they wanted the 2nd round pick. The money means nothing. These owners and teams have so much of it that its almost not even real money at this point. It's like playing monopoly.
-
Nobody wanted anything to do with him that I know of. And paying him $16,000,000 to play for another team is a brand of genius that I just don't get. ?
they wanted the 2nd round pick. The money means nothing. These owners and teams have so much of it that its almost not even real money at this point. It's like playing monopoly.
-
It's just too bad that ours plays Monopoly instead of football
That is actually a really good analogy. They look at the money, they look at the statistics, they wheel and deal based on that....
.....but, they apparently have no one that can actually evaluate talent properly. (particularly QB/WR talent)
-
Just remember MAYBE 1% of you wanted Osweiler to start here.
Nobody wanted anything to do with him that I know of. And paying him $16,000,000 to play for another team is a brand of genius that I just don't get. ?
Nobody wanted anything to do with him that I know of. And paying him $16,000,000 to play for another team is a brand of genius that I just don't get. ?
How is the fact that we’re spending that money affecting our team in any way whatsoever? Would you rather have an extra second round pick or not have it?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login