Skip to content

Brockster

The Browns Board
17 8 443
  • The Brock Lobster has been named as the Denver starter this weekend ......350 yds 3 TD's .....watch

    @darren15 said:

    The Brock Lobster has been named as the Denver starter this weekend ......350 yds 3 TD's .....watch

    BTW the Browns are paying him $900k to start that game

  • @darren15 said:

    The Brock Lobster has been named as the Denver starter this weekend ......350 yds 3 TD's .....watch

    BTW the Browns are paying him $900k to start that game

    @richiswhere said:

    BTW the Browns are paying him $900k to start that game

    That really does pucker the ole sphincter. 

  • Is it just me or do others here hope he really plays well just to make our organization look to be exactly what they are?

  • Is it just me or do others here hope he really plays well just to make our organization look to be exactly what they are?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Is it just me or do others here hope he really plays well just to make our organization look to be exactly what they are?

    It's just you. But you're a Denver fan so it's not surprising.

  • Just remember MAYBE 1% of you wanted Osweiler to start here.

  • Just remember MAYBE 1% of you wanted Osweiler to start here.

    @wargograw said:

    Just remember MAYBE 1% of you wanted Osweiler to start here.

    Nobody wanted anything to do with him that I know of. And paying him $16,000,000 to play for another team is a brand of genius that I just don't get. ?

  • @wargograw said:

    Just remember MAYBE 1% of you wanted Osweiler to start here.

    Nobody wanted anything to do with him that I know of. And paying him $16,000,000 to play for another team is a brand of genius that I just don't get. ?

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Nobody wanted anything to do with him that I know of. And paying him $16,000,000 to play for another team is a brand of genius that I just don't get. ?

    they wanted the 2nd round pick.   The money means nothing.  These owners and teams have so much of it that its almost not even real money at this point.  It's like playing monopoly. 

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    Nobody wanted anything to do with him that I know of. And paying him $16,000,000 to play for another team is a brand of genius that I just don't get. ?

    they wanted the 2nd round pick.   The money means nothing.  These owners and teams have so much of it that its almost not even real money at this point.  It's like playing monopoly. 

    @mark-o said:

    they wanted the 2nd round pick.   The money means nothing.  These owners and teams have so much of it that its almost not even real money at this point.  It's like playing monopoly. 

    It's just too bad that ours plays Monopoly instead of football

  • @mark-o said:

    they wanted the 2nd round pick.   The money means nothing.  These owners and teams have so much of it that its almost not even real money at this point.  It's like playing monopoly. 

    It's just too bad that ours plays Monopoly instead of football

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    It's just too bad that ours plays Monopoly instead of football

    That is actually a really good analogy.     They look at the money, they look at the statistics, they wheel and deal based on that....

    .....but, they apparently have no one that can actually evaluate talent properly.  (particularly QB/WR talent)

  • @wargograw said:

    Just remember MAYBE 1% of you wanted Osweiler to start here.

    Nobody wanted anything to do with him that I know of. And paying him $16,000,000 to play for another team is a brand of genius that I just don't get. ?

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Nobody wanted anything to do with him that I know of. And paying him $16,000,000 to play for another team is a brand of genius that I just don't get. ?

    How is the fact that we’re spending that money affecting our team in any way whatsoever? Would you rather have an extra second round pick or not have it?