Skip to content

Why is this board Censored now?

The Browns Board
57 17 2.9k
  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Because of fucking pussies like you.

    Zombo

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Nearly all public forums of this type are usually censored from the use of profanity. Its just that for so long this one was not.  I am not sure why Stan decided to do it.....perhaps it was because some one or a few individuals complained about it.  Somebody complained about Ghoolie's language....so I think that is why he did it.

    Though...I do note above that Z's post did not get the autocorrect treatment.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #4

    The amount of keyboard badasses on this message board is impressive.

  • Because of fucking pussies like you.

    Zombo

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #5

    Zombo said:

    Because of Shmucking pussies like you.

    Zombo

    LOL!😆

    EDIT: But it autocorrected when I copied it.😛

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #6

    F U C K I N G PANSIES.

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Mods are the only ones with cursing powers because they have tiny dicks and wanted to feel superior 

  • WarriorsRpussiesW WarriorsRpussies wrote on last edited by
    #8

    LOL hope its changed.

  • Mods are the only ones with cursing powers because they have tiny dicks and wanted to feel superior 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Mods are the only ones with cursing powers because they have tiny dicks and wanted to feel superior 

    TC Don't think I do, or can curse. FWIW Z has more Mod powers than I do. Fer instance, I can't Ban people.  It was pretty well stated the reason the Board owner had to step in and autocorrect was because a few individuals couldn't post without every 4th word being a F-Bomb. MHO? You can get your point across without using profanity. 

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Mods are the only ones with cursing powers because they have tiny dicks and wanted to feel superior 

    TC Don't think I do, or can curse. FWIW Z has more Mod powers than I do. Fer instance, I can't Ban people.  It was pretty well stated the reason the Board owner had to step in and autocorrect was because a few individuals couldn't post without every 4th word being a F-Bomb. MHO? You can get your point across without using profanity. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #10

    @hoorta said:

    TC Don't think I do, or can curse. FWIW Z has more Mod powers than I do. Fer instance, I can't Ban people.  It was pretty well stated the reason the Board owner had to step in and autocorrect was because a few individuals couldn't post without every 4th word being a F-Bomb. MHO? You can get your point across without using profanity. 

    What about other kinds of censorship?

  • @hoorta said:

    TC Don't think I do, or can curse. FWIW Z has more Mod powers than I do. Fer instance, I can't Ban people.  It was pretty well stated the reason the Board owner had to step in and autocorrect was because a few individuals couldn't post without every 4th word being a F-Bomb. MHO? You can get your point across without using profanity. 

    What about other kinds of censorship?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @the-gipper said:

    What about other kinds of censorship?

    Ya know, I could delete that nasty picture if I wanted to.  It's the reason I'm the Night Watchman around here.... Way back some POed Jets fan put some disgusting porn up on the Board at 2AM and I couldn't do a darn thing about it, other than PM Stan to get rid of it as soon as he saw it when he got up. 

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #12

    I remember that.  It had to do with dogs and the pound and such.  Sick mofo there.

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #13

    What happened to my rick roll?  Guess the no fun league is spreading lol

  • I remember that.  It had to do with dogs and the pound and such.  Sick mofo there.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I remember that.  It had to do with dogs and the pound and such.  Sick mofo there.

    It was sick toilet fun, use your imagination. 

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I remember that.  It had to do with dogs and the pound and such.  Sick mofo there.

    It was sick toilet fun, use your imagination. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @hoorta said:

    It was sick toilet fun, use your imagination. 

    Well we don't need disgusting people here.. It's bad enough we let Stooler and Ratbird vermin frequent the place as it is....

  • B Buck The Frowns wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Beacause of maternally incestuous intercoursing doodyheads using naughty language, that’s why!

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #17

    F.A.R.G.I.N.G. C.O.R.K.S.U.K.E.R.S

    SLLAB YM TAE!!

  • Did not know this was Disney.com? Maybe if the Browns were winning we wouldn't all be using 4 letter word but till then we should be able to vent.

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @warriorsrpussies said:

    Did not know this was Disney.com? Maybe if the Browns were winning we wouldn't all be using 4 letter word but till then we should be able to vent.

    Here is what happened.

    Stan (the guy who owns the board) got sick and tired of grown men pestering him constantly with E-mails about Terrible Ghoolie. Instead of just not reading me, snowflakes needed protection from me, so a bunch of folks decided to bombard Stan with complaints that I was too vulgar. They never asked him for the swearword censorship...........What most people don't realize is that his censoring swear words was NOT designed to make snowflakes happy, but instead to treat grown men like pussies because they supposedly are upset with swear words.

    These jackoffs don't even realize that the joke is on them. So now, grown men have works like schmucking plastered all over the place. 

    Fauhking Morons.

  • GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Dumb kids (the majority here) don't like to play with smart kids (me) The majority of people that post here are weak minded individuals who will absolutely refuse a message is they don't like the messenger. So, in my case, it isn't just enough for me to be right far more than anyone else, I enjoy delivering my message in a way that peeysses peaopl off.That we they call me troll for a year, and then, as you see on the posts about firing Hue, come to agree with me much, later.

    It isn't what you say, Ghoolie, it is the way you say it. You see? This is one of the cancers that is destroying America. Caulk-suckers like most of those who post here believe that it is their right not to be upset. In the end, swearing is tantamount to having an ultra high IQ. People who don't curse, tend to be non-creative, dullards. Followers.

    http://nypost.com/2017/08/28/smarter-people-are-more-likely-to-use-curse-words/

    http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/swearing-study-intelligent-intelligence-university-of-rochester-a7916516.html

    http://www.deccanchronicle.com/lifestyle/health-and-wellbeing/290817/why-intelligent-people-swear-more-than-others.html

    Dumb kids don't like to play with smart ones. That is all censorship is about.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Swear words or no swear words stupid generally comes through loud and clear everytime.

    People who continually use nothing but junior high school bathroom language just look so pathetic to the majority of people on this earth.....they just don't get it. 😆

    Oh well Shmuck them. 😉  

  • Swear words or no swear words stupid generally comes through loud and clear everytime.

    People who continually use nothing but junior high school bathroom language just look so pathetic to the majority of people on this earth.....they just don't get it. 😆

    Oh well Shmuck them. 😉  

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @mjp28 said:

    Swear words or no swear words stupid generally comes through loud and clear everytime.

    People who continually use nothing but junior high school bathroom language just look so pathetic to the majority of people on this earth.....they just don't get it. 😆

    Oh well Shmuck them. 😉  

    wall st wolf.......dreams......i'm leo with a plate of sniff and quaaludes in front of me telling you all to shut the F.U.C.K. up while toasting you with a gin and tonic champagne surprise.

    don''t play it blackwords ringo: !!ESRA YM TAE!!!