Skip to content

Why is this board Censored now?

The Browns Board
57 17 2.9k
  • I remember that.  It had to do with dogs and the pound and such.  Sick mofo there.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I remember that.  It had to do with dogs and the pound and such.  Sick mofo there.

    It was sick toilet fun, use your imagination. 

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I remember that.  It had to do with dogs and the pound and such.  Sick mofo there.

    It was sick toilet fun, use your imagination. 

    @hoorta said:

    It was sick toilet fun, use your imagination. 

    Well we don't need disgusting people here.. It's bad enough we let Stooler and Ratbird vermin frequent the place as it is....

  • Beacause of maternally incestuous intercoursing doodyheads using naughty language, that’s why!

  • F.A.R.G.I.N.G. C.O.R.K.S.U.K.E.R.S

    SLLAB YM TAE!!

  • Did not know this was Disney.com? Maybe if the Browns were winning we wouldn't all be using 4 letter word but till then we should be able to vent.

    @warriorsrpussies said:

    Did not know this was Disney.com? Maybe if the Browns were winning we wouldn't all be using 4 letter word but till then we should be able to vent.

    Here is what happened.

    Stan (the guy who owns the board) got sick and tired of grown men pestering him constantly with E-mails about Terrible Ghoolie. Instead of just not reading me, snowflakes needed protection from me, so a bunch of folks decided to bombard Stan with complaints that I was too vulgar. They never asked him for the swearword censorship...........What most people don't realize is that his censoring swear words was NOT designed to make snowflakes happy, but instead to treat grown men like pussies because they supposedly are upset with swear words.

    These jackoffs don't even realize that the joke is on them. So now, grown men have works like schmucking plastered all over the place. 

    Fauhking Morons.

  • Dumb kids (the majority here) don't like to play with smart kids (me) The majority of people that post here are weak minded individuals who will absolutely refuse a message is they don't like the messenger. So, in my case, it isn't just enough for me to be right far more than anyone else, I enjoy delivering my message in a way that peeysses peaopl off.That we they call me troll for a year, and then, as you see on the posts about firing Hue, come to agree with me much, later.

    It isn't what you say, Ghoolie, it is the way you say it. You see? This is one of the cancers that is destroying America. Caulk-suckers like most of those who post here believe that it is their right not to be upset. In the end, swearing is tantamount to having an ultra high IQ. People who don't curse, tend to be non-creative, dullards. Followers.

    http://nypost.com/2017/08/28/smarter-people-are-more-likely-to-use-curse-words/

    http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/swearing-study-intelligent-intelligence-university-of-rochester-a7916516.html

    http://www.deccanchronicle.com/lifestyle/health-and-wellbeing/290817/why-intelligent-people-swear-more-than-others.html

    Dumb kids don't like to play with smart ones. That is all censorship is about.

  • Swear words or no swear words stupid generally comes through loud and clear everytime.

    People who continually use nothing but junior high school bathroom language just look so pathetic to the majority of people on this earth.....they just don't get it. 😆

    Oh well Shmuck them. 😉  

  • Swear words or no swear words stupid generally comes through loud and clear everytime.

    People who continually use nothing but junior high school bathroom language just look so pathetic to the majority of people on this earth.....they just don't get it. 😆

    Oh well Shmuck them. 😉  

    @mjp28 said:

    Swear words or no swear words stupid generally comes through loud and clear everytime.

    People who continually use nothing but junior high school bathroom language just look so pathetic to the majority of people on this earth.....they just don't get it. 😆

    Oh well Shmuck them. 😉  

    wall st wolf.......dreams......i'm leo with a plate of sniff and quaaludes in front of me telling you all to shut the F.U.C.K. up while toasting you with a gin and tonic champagne surprise.

    don''t play it blackwords ringo: !!ESRA YM TAE!!!

  • @boo-fagley said:

    Everyone has a grievance today and its written in stone that we must make it our grievance too.

    A snow flake went to a local restaurant and was protesting the treatment of chickens causing a big $hit storm. I kid you not.

    Boo, just as Stan sent a subliminal insult to the majority of posters on this board by putting on a ridiculous handcuff on swear words, so too is a lot of my tack purposely pours poison into my posts so I can enjoy watching idiots argue with me knowing full well they are wrong, but find themselves unable to face reality because the message comes from me. It is worthy of academic study to watch how many people blast my posts as being stupid, or off the wall, only to come in here 3, 6, 12 months later or more, agreeing 100% with what I said before anyone else.

    Most of the posters here have gone far beyond being snowflakes. They are puppet snowflakes changing their opinions with ever string pull of the media; completely devoid of the ability to move an appendage on their own.

    To think, when I called for Hue's head after just 1 quarter of his first pre-season game, I was blasted and ridiculed. Surely, my pointing out Hue's gutless play calling, undisciplined team, and total incapacity to manage a game would be ironed out in our "this is what a rebuild looks like" journey. SURELY............Ghoolie could not predict Hue's failure based on 1 quarter of preseason. 

    But alas, I did and now not only are caulk-suckers here chiming in, but they are pretending that all the things I called out 2 years ago are JUST NOW being illuminated through time and analytics. On and on and on I had to hear how great this Black Uncle fester was................now.............. now? most people are here saying what I knew from day one.

    Snowflakes.People are no longer able to reason, to discern good from bad, right from wrong, reasonable from unreasonable. People have been so pre-programmed with political correctness and big brother telling them what to do, they have no direction at all in life. they change directions with the wind.

    How simple has man become.....................................Press delete......................you are asked..................... are you sure you want to delete........................you have to hit a delete button.............then it goes to trash. but BUT BUT.................you have to then empty trash. Can you imagine that? TRASH............. Faulking TRASH on a virtual reality. Men have become feminized. I live in a black and white world.My dad was like that, black or white, up or down, left or right. You choose and you stand your ground. I don't need to be asked " Are You Sure" about ANYTHING..............When I say something, it's done. When I say something about the Browns, you can be damned sure in most of the cases....it will be shown true.

    in closing,  my latests?

    " The Browns won't be any worse off against without Joe Thomas. And what happened? THe nobody fatass they put in to substitute for this phony future HOF' er did just as well as Joe Thomas. But faulk man,  people can't say...."Wow, Ghoolie may be right, maybe OL really are a dime-a-dozen. It doesn't matter if something is true or not. What matters is whether we like the manner in which a message is delivered.

    Men have become cunnts.

  • @warriorsrpussies said:

    Did not know this was Disney.com? Maybe if the Browns were winning we wouldn't all be using 4 letter word but till then we should be able to vent.

    Here is what happened.

    Stan (the guy who owns the board) got sick and tired of grown men pestering him constantly with E-mails about Terrible Ghoolie. Instead of just not reading me, snowflakes needed protection from me, so a bunch of folks decided to bombard Stan with complaints that I was too vulgar. They never asked him for the swearword censorship...........What most people don't realize is that his censoring swear words was NOT designed to make snowflakes happy, but instead to treat grown men like pussies because they supposedly are upset with swear words.

    These jackoffs don't even realize that the joke is on them. So now, grown men have works like schmucking plastered all over the place. 

    Fauhking Morons.

    @ghoolie said:

    Here is what happened.

    Stan (the guy who owns the board) got sick and tired of grown men pestering him constantly with E-mails about Terrible Ghoolie. Instead of just not reading me, snowflakes needed protection from me, so a bunch of folks decided to bombard Stan with complaints that I was too vulgar. They never asked him for the swearword censorship...........What most people don't realize is that his censoring swear words was NOT designed to make snowflakes happy, but instead to treat grown men like pussies because they supposedly are upset with swear words.

    These jackoffs don't even realize that the joke is on them. So now, grown men have works like schmucking plastered all over the place. 

    Fauhking Morons.

    I have never sent a message to Stan or anyone else about anyone's behavior/language on here.   I have never put anyone on "ignore".   I Am grown up enough and smart enough to self edit. If I see something I don't care for I just go Dionne Warwick on them:

  • Didn't really mean for this thread to come to personal attacks and Ghoolie I find you entertaining and for the most part your right unfortunately  (entire board groans) though you come off semi-racist and pompous and while the latter is cool... I just.... let let me think; for real the Browns Shmucken suck, really bad and for me not call them $h1t without censorship like 1940 nazi germany is strange. I really hope the mods that are lift the ban cause it's childish in itself and make this place OBR lite. Everyone here is an adult in if cuss words about football offend you your a sissy plan an simple. I don't promote attack on other posters but damn the Browns are literally the Shmuck boyz of the league. Let us vent dammit. This post is going to look nonsensical cause of censors and it doesn't make any sense. Please correct this. Would the censors rather me call the Browns mediocre than embarrassing pooper Sheet stains of a Shmucken 2 dollar whore they are???

  • wow after the censoring and looking at my previous post  its make me think about posting . looks something a 6 year old would say after autocorrect.

  • And by the way an announcement would have been the correct way of going about this instead of a cop out and thesilent treatment and some talks of Ghoolie to cover it. Not cool.

  • Didn't really mean for this thread to come to personal attacks and Ghoolie I find you entertaining and for the most part your right unfortunately  (entire board groans) though you come off semi-racist and pompous and while the latter is cool... I just.... let let me think; for real the Browns Shmucken suck, really bad and for me not call them $h1t without censorship like 1940 nazi germany is strange. I really hope the mods that are lift the ban cause it's childish in itself and make this place OBR lite. Everyone here is an adult in if cuss words about football offend you your a sissy plan an simple. I don't promote attack on other posters but damn the Browns are literally the Shmuck boyz of the league. Let us vent dammit. This post is going to look nonsensical cause of censors and it doesn't make any sense. Please correct this. Would the censors rather me call the Browns mediocre than embarrassing pooper Sheet stains of a Shmucken 2 dollar whore they are???

    @warriorsrpussies said:

    Everyone here is an adult 

    doubt it.

  • Mods are the only ones with cursing powers because they have tiny dicks and wanted to feel superior 

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Mods are the only ones with cursing powers because they have tiny dicks and wanted to feel superior 

    That might be funny if the mods set the curse ban. But they didn't ... you fucking retard.

    Zombo

    --I mean funny as in "you think about our dicks":

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Mods are the only ones with cursing powers because they have tiny dicks and wanted to feel superior 

    That might be funny if the mods set the curse ban. But they didn't ... you fucking retard.

    Zombo

    --I mean funny as in "you think about our dicks":

    Zombo said:

    That might be funny if the mods set the curse ban. But they didn't ... you Shmucking Retard.

    Zombo

    --I mean funny as in "you think about our dicks":

    Aw, someone’s feelings are hurt

  • Did not know this was Disney.com? Maybe if the Browns were winning we wouldn't all be using 4 letter word but till then we should be able to vent.

    @warriorsrpussies said:

    Did not know this was Disney.com? Maybe if the Browns were winning we wouldn't all be using 4 letter word but till then we should be able to vent.

    With a Mickey Mouse coaching staff and Goofy front office, I’d say it pretty much IS Disney.com.

  • @warriorsrpussies said:

    Did not know this was Disney.com? Maybe if the Browns were winning we wouldn't all be using 4 letter word but till then we should be able to vent.

    With a Mickey Mouse coaching staff and Goofy front office, I’d say it pretty much IS Disney.com.

    @buck-the-frowns said:

    With a Mickey Mouse coaching staff and Goofy front office, I’d say it pretty much IS Disney.com.

    LOL I just pictured Jimmy as Elmer. 

  • @warriorsrpussies said:

    Everyone here is an adult 

    doubt it.

    @miktoxic said:

    doubt it.

    Are talking about mentally? Cause neither me or my friends children's are Browns fans. We're all in our early 30s. WHY would this kids watch this $hits show or waste their time on a forum.  

  • @miktoxic said:

    doubt it.

    Are talking about mentally? Cause neither me or my friends children's are Browns fans. We're all in our early 30s. WHY would this kids watch this $hits show or waste their time on a forum.  

    @warriorsrpussies said:

    Are talking about mentally? Cause neither me or my friends children's are Browns fans. We're all in our early 30s. WHY would this kids watch this $hits show or waste their time on a forum.  

    reading comp 101.

    u said: all are grown adults here.

    i said: doubt it.

    most are over the hill wheelchair bound. small group millenials. rest basement dwelling trolls 14 years old.