Why is this board Censored now?
-
Did not know this was Disney.com? Maybe if the Browns were winning we wouldn't all be using 4 letter word but till then we should be able to vent.
Here is what happened.
Stan (the guy who owns the board) got sick and tired of grown men pestering him constantly with E-mails about Terrible Ghoolie. Instead of just not reading me, snowflakes needed protection from me, so a bunch of folks decided to bombard Stan with complaints that I was too vulgar. They never asked him for the swearword censorship...........What most people don't realize is that his censoring swear words was NOT designed to make snowflakes happy, but instead to treat grown men like pussies because they supposedly are upset with swear words.
These jackoffs don't even realize that the joke is on them. So now, grown men have works like schmucking plastered all over the place.
Fauhking Morons.
Here is what happened.
Stan (the guy who owns the board) got sick and tired of grown men pestering him constantly with E-mails about Terrible Ghoolie. Instead of just not reading me, snowflakes needed protection from me, so a bunch of folks decided to bombard Stan with complaints that I was too vulgar. They never asked him for the swearword censorship...........What most people don't realize is that his censoring swear words was NOT designed to make snowflakes happy, but instead to treat grown men like pussies because they supposedly are upset with swear words.
These jackoffs don't even realize that the joke is on them. So now, grown men have works like schmucking plastered all over the place.
Fauhking Morons.
I have never sent a message to Stan or anyone else about anyone's behavior/language on here. I have never put anyone on "ignore". I Am grown up enough and smart enough to self edit. If I see something I don't care for I just go Dionne Warwick on them:
-
Didn't really mean for this thread to come to personal attacks and Ghoolie I find you entertaining and for the most part your right unfortunately (entire board groans) though you come off semi-racist and pompous and while the latter is cool... I just.... let let me think; for real the Browns Shmucken suck, really bad and for me not call them $h1t without censorship like 1940 nazi germany is strange. I really hope the mods that are lift the ban cause it's childish in itself and make this place OBR lite. Everyone here is an adult in if cuss words about football offend you your a sissy plan an simple. I don't promote attack on other posters but damn the Browns are literally the Shmuck boyz of the league. Let us vent dammit. This post is going to look nonsensical cause of censors and it doesn't make any sense. Please correct this. Would the censors rather me call the Browns mediocre than embarrassing pooper Sheet stains of a Shmucken 2 dollar whore they are???
-
wow after the censoring and looking at my previous post its make me think about posting . looks something a 6 year old would say after autocorrect.
-
And by the way an announcement would have been the correct way of going about this instead of a cop out and thesilent treatment and some talks of Ghoolie to cover it. Not cool.
-
Didn't really mean for this thread to come to personal attacks and Ghoolie I find you entertaining and for the most part your right unfortunately (entire board groans) though you come off semi-racist and pompous and while the latter is cool... I just.... let let me think; for real the Browns Shmucken suck, really bad and for me not call them $h1t without censorship like 1940 nazi germany is strange. I really hope the mods that are lift the ban cause it's childish in itself and make this place OBR lite. Everyone here is an adult in if cuss words about football offend you your a sissy plan an simple. I don't promote attack on other posters but damn the Browns are literally the Shmuck boyz of the league. Let us vent dammit. This post is going to look nonsensical cause of censors and it doesn't make any sense. Please correct this. Would the censors rather me call the Browns mediocre than embarrassing pooper Sheet stains of a Shmucken 2 dollar whore they are???
Everyone here is an adult
doubt it.
-
Mods are the only ones with cursing powers because they have tiny dicks and wanted to feel superior
Mods are the only ones with cursing powers because they have tiny dicks and wanted to feel superior
That might be funny if the mods set the curse ban. But they didn't ... you fucking retard.
Zombo
--I mean funny as in "you think about our dicks":
-
Mods are the only ones with cursing powers because they have tiny dicks and wanted to feel superior
That might be funny if the mods set the curse ban. But they didn't ... you fucking retard.
Zombo
--I mean funny as in "you think about our dicks":
Zombo said:
That might be funny if the mods set the curse ban. But they didn't ... you Shmucking Retard.
Zombo
--I mean funny as in "you think about our dicks":
Aw, someone’s feelings are hurt
-
Did not know this was Disney.com? Maybe if the Browns were winning we wouldn't all be using 4 letter word but till then we should be able to vent.
Did not know this was Disney.com? Maybe if the Browns were winning we wouldn't all be using 4 letter word but till then we should be able to vent.
With a Mickey Mouse coaching staff and Goofy front office, I’d say it pretty much IS Disney.com.
-
Did not know this was Disney.com? Maybe if the Browns were winning we wouldn't all be using 4 letter word but till then we should be able to vent.
With a Mickey Mouse coaching staff and Goofy front office, I’d say it pretty much IS Disney.com.
With a Mickey Mouse coaching staff and Goofy front office, I’d say it pretty much IS Disney.com.
LOL I just pictured Jimmy as Elmer.
-
Everyone here is an adult
doubt it.
-
Are talking about mentally? Cause neither me or my friends children's are Browns fans. We're all in our early 30s. WHY would this kids watch this $hits show or waste their time on a forum.
reading comp 101.
u said: all are grown adults here.
i said: doubt it.
most are over the hill wheelchair bound. small group millenials. rest basement dwelling trolls 14 years old.
-
Zombo said:
That might be funny if the mods set the curse ban. But they didn't ... you Shmucking Retard.
Zombo
--I mean funny as in "you think about our dicks":
Aw, someone’s feelings are hurt
Aw, someone’s feelings are hurt
Nope. Not at all. Just pointing out what a stupid fucking douchebag you are.
Zombo
-
Personally I think all the mods should be unfiltered, not just zombo. At least one, guess who that should be?
?
WSS
-
Filtered or not, this Sheet still kills us.

-
Aw, someone’s feelings are hurt
Nope. Not at all. Just pointing out what a stupid fucking douchebag you are.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Nope. Not at all. Just pointing out what a stupid Shmucking douchebag you are.
Zombo
It’s okay Zombo, nobody thinks that about you.
We know you have a big finger because of all the big, strong, manly curse words you use and how much you like to pick internet fights and how tough you are.
You are tough boy supreme, you big strong man.
-
Zombo said:
Nope. Not at all. Just pointing out what a stupid Shmucking douchebag you are.
Zombo
It’s okay Zombo, nobody thinks that about you.
We know you have a big finger because of all the big, strong, manly curse words you use and how much you like to pick internet fights and how tough you are.
You are tough boy supreme, you big strong man.
It’s okay Zombo, nobody thinks that about you.
We know you have a big finger because of all the big, strong, manly curse words you use and how much you like to pick internet fights and how tough you are.
You are tough boy supreme, you big strong man.
I haven't picked any internet fights. I feel we are all adults, and everyone should be free to curse, there's nothing wrong with it.
I'm simply pointing out that you're not a smart man.
You're dumb.
And if "big, strong, manly curse words" bother you in any way at all ... you're a pussy.
Zombo
-
served.
word.
-
-
It’s okay Zombo, nobody thinks that about you.
We know you have a big finger because of all the big, strong, manly curse words you use and how much you like to pick internet fights and how tough you are.
You are tough boy supreme, you big strong man.
I haven't picked any internet fights. I feel we are all adults, and everyone should be free to curse, there's nothing wrong with it.
I'm simply pointing out that you're not a smart man.
You're dumb.
And if "big, strong, manly curse words" bother you in any way at all ... you're a pussy.
Zombo
Zombo said:
I haven't picked any internet fights. I feel we are all adults, and everyone should be free to curse, there's nothing wrong with it.
I'm simply pointing out that you're not a smart man.
You're dumb.
And if "big, strong, manly curse words" bother you in any way at all ... you're a pussy.
Zombo
Aww, it’s okay buddy.
We all fear and respect your powers, sir.
-
Zombo said:
I haven't picked any internet fights. I feel we are all adults, and everyone should be free to curse, there's nothing wrong with it.
I'm simply pointing out that you're not a smart man.
You're dumb.
And if "big, strong, manly curse words" bother you in any way at all ... you're a pussy.
Zombo
Aww, it’s okay buddy.
We all fear and respect your powers, sir.
Aww, it’s okay buddy.
We all fear and respect your powers, sir.
Cool.
Thanks for backing down.
Because you were an assbag for taking a swing at me for something I had nothing to do with.
Z
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login