Skip to content

Why is this board Censored now?

The Browns Board
57 17 2.9k
  • WarriorsRpussiesW WarriorsRpussies wrote on last edited by WarriorsRpussies
    #26

    And by the way an announcement would have been the correct way of going about this instead of a cop out and thesilent treatment and some talks of Ghoolie to cover it. Not cool.

  • Didn't really mean for this thread to come to personal attacks and Ghoolie I find you entertaining and for the most part your right unfortunately  (entire board groans) though you come off semi-racist and pompous and while the latter is cool... I just.... let let me think; for real the Browns Shmucken suck, really bad and for me not call them $h1t without censorship like 1940 nazi germany is strange. I really hope the mods that are lift the ban cause it's childish in itself and make this place OBR lite. Everyone here is an adult in if cuss words about football offend you your a sissy plan an simple. I don't promote attack on other posters but damn the Browns are literally the Shmuck boyz of the league. Let us vent dammit. This post is going to look nonsensical cause of censors and it doesn't make any sense. Please correct this. Would the censors rather me call the Browns mediocre than embarrassing pooper Sheet stains of a Shmucken 2 dollar whore they are???

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @warriorsrpussies said:

    Everyone here is an adult 

    doubt it.

  • Mods are the only ones with cursing powers because they have tiny dicks and wanted to feel superior 

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Mods are the only ones with cursing powers because they have tiny dicks and wanted to feel superior 

    That might be funny if the mods set the curse ban. But they didn't ... you fucking retard.

    Zombo

    --I mean funny as in "you think about our dicks":

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Mods are the only ones with cursing powers because they have tiny dicks and wanted to feel superior 

    That might be funny if the mods set the curse ban. But they didn't ... you fucking retard.

    Zombo

    --I mean funny as in "you think about our dicks":

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Zombo said:

    That might be funny if the mods set the curse ban. But they didn't ... you Shmucking Retard.

    Zombo

    --I mean funny as in "you think about our dicks":

    Aw, someone’s feelings are hurt

  • Did not know this was Disney.com? Maybe if the Browns were winning we wouldn't all be using 4 letter word but till then we should be able to vent.

    B Buck The Frowns wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @warriorsrpussies said:

    Did not know this was Disney.com? Maybe if the Browns were winning we wouldn't all be using 4 letter word but till then we should be able to vent.

    With a Mickey Mouse coaching staff and Goofy front office, I’d say it pretty much IS Disney.com.

  • @warriorsrpussies said:

    Did not know this was Disney.com? Maybe if the Browns were winning we wouldn't all be using 4 letter word but till then we should be able to vent.

    With a Mickey Mouse coaching staff and Goofy front office, I’d say it pretty much IS Disney.com.

    WarriorsRpussiesW WarriorsRpussies wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @buck-the-frowns said:

    With a Mickey Mouse coaching staff and Goofy front office, I’d say it pretty much IS Disney.com.

    LOL I just pictured Jimmy as Elmer. 

  • @warriorsrpussies said:

    Everyone here is an adult 

    doubt it.

    WarriorsRpussiesW WarriorsRpussies wrote on last edited by WarriorsRpussies
    #32

    @miktoxic said:

    doubt it.

    Are talking about mentally? Cause neither me or my friends children's are Browns fans. We're all in our early 30s. WHY would this kids watch this $hits show or waste their time on a forum.  

  • @miktoxic said:

    doubt it.

    Are talking about mentally? Cause neither me or my friends children's are Browns fans. We're all in our early 30s. WHY would this kids watch this $hits show or waste their time on a forum.  

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @warriorsrpussies said:

    Are talking about mentally? Cause neither me or my friends children's are Browns fans. We're all in our early 30s. WHY would this kids watch this $hits show or waste their time on a forum.  

    reading comp 101.

    u said: all are grown adults here.

    i said: doubt it.

    most are over the hill wheelchair bound. small group millenials. rest basement dwelling trolls 14 years old.

  • Zombo said:

    That might be funny if the mods set the curse ban. But they didn't ... you Shmucking Retard.

    Zombo

    --I mean funny as in "you think about our dicks":

    Aw, someone’s feelings are hurt

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Aw, someone’s feelings are hurt

    Nope. Not at all. Just pointing out what a stupid fucking douchebag you are.

    Zombo

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #35

    Personally I think all the mods should be unfiltered, not just zombo. At least one, guess who that should be?

    ?

    WSS

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #36

    Filtered or not, this Sheet still kills us.

    Cigarettefiltar.jpg

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Aw, someone’s feelings are hurt

    Nope. Not at all. Just pointing out what a stupid fucking douchebag you are.

    Zombo

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #37

    Zombo said:

    Nope. Not at all. Just pointing out what a stupid Shmucking douchebag you are.

    Zombo

    It’s okay Zombo, nobody thinks that about you.

    We know you have a big finger because of all the big, strong, manly curse words you use and how much you like to pick internet fights and how tough you are.

    You are tough boy supreme, you big strong man. 

  • Zombo said:

    Nope. Not at all. Just pointing out what a stupid Shmucking douchebag you are.

    Zombo

    It’s okay Zombo, nobody thinks that about you.

    We know you have a big finger because of all the big, strong, manly curse words you use and how much you like to pick internet fights and how tough you are.

    You are tough boy supreme, you big strong man. 

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    It’s okay Zombo, nobody thinks that about you.

    We know you have a big finger because of all the big, strong, manly curse words you use and how much you like to pick internet fights and how tough you are.

    You are tough boy supreme, you big strong man. 

    I haven't picked any internet fights. I feel we are all adults, and everyone should be free to curse, there's nothing wrong with it.

    I'm simply pointing out that you're not a smart man.

    You're dumb.

    And if "big, strong, manly curse words" bother you in any way at all ... you're a pussy.

    Zombo

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #39

    served.

    word.

  • served.

    word.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @miktoxic said:

    served.

    word.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    It’s okay Zombo, nobody thinks that about you.

    We know you have a big finger because of all the big, strong, manly curse words you use and how much you like to pick internet fights and how tough you are.

    You are tough boy supreme, you big strong man. 

    I haven't picked any internet fights. I feel we are all adults, and everyone should be free to curse, there's nothing wrong with it.

    I'm simply pointing out that you're not a smart man.

    You're dumb.

    And if "big, strong, manly curse words" bother you in any way at all ... you're a pussy.

    Zombo

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #41

    Zombo said:

    I haven't picked any internet fights. I feel we are all adults, and everyone should be free to curse, there's nothing wrong with it.

    I'm simply pointing out that you're not a smart man.

    You're dumb.

    And if "big, strong, manly curse words" bother you in any way at all ... you're a pussy.

    Zombo

    Aww, it’s okay buddy.

    We all fear and respect your powers, sir. 

  • Zombo said:

    I haven't picked any internet fights. I feel we are all adults, and everyone should be free to curse, there's nothing wrong with it.

    I'm simply pointing out that you're not a smart man.

    You're dumb.

    And if "big, strong, manly curse words" bother you in any way at all ... you're a pussy.

    Zombo

    Aww, it’s okay buddy.

    We all fear and respect your powers, sir. 

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Aww, it’s okay buddy.

    We all fear and respect your powers, sir. 

    Cool.

    Thanks for backing down.

    Because you were an assbag for taking a swing at me for something I had nothing to do with.

    Z

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Aww, it’s okay buddy.

    We all fear and respect your powers, sir. 

    Cool.

    Thanks for backing down.

    Because you were an assbag for taking a swing at me for something I had nothing to do with.

    Z

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #43

    Zombo said:

    Cool.

    Thanks for backing down.

    Because you were an assbag for taking a swing at me for something I had nothing to do with.

    Z

    Oh I’m not backing down.  You have a tiny finger.

    It’s not my fault you aren’t smart enough to pick up on sarcasm.

  • Zombo said:

    Cool.

    Thanks for backing down.

    Because you were an assbag for taking a swing at me for something I had nothing to do with.

    Z

    Oh I’m not backing down.  You have a tiny finger.

    It’s not my fault you aren’t smart enough to pick up on sarcasm.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Oh I’m not backing down.  You have a tiny finger.

    It’s not my fault you aren’t smart enough to pick up on sarcasm.

    What you practice is not sarcasm ... It's douchebaggery.

    Zombo

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Oh I’m not backing down.  You have a tiny finger.

    It’s not my fault you aren’t smart enough to pick up on sarcasm.

    What you practice is not sarcasm ... It's douchebaggery.

    Zombo

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #45

    Zombo said:

    What you practice is not sarcasm ... It's douchebaggery.

    Zombo

    Why do you sign everything you post?

    We see your name and avatar. It's like right next to the nonsense you spew.