Skip to content

Why is this board Censored now?

The Browns Board
57 17 2.9k
  • Filtered or not, this Sheet still kills us.

    Cigarettefiltar.jpg

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Aw, someone’s feelings are hurt

    Nope. Not at all. Just pointing out what a stupid fucking douchebag you are.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Nope. Not at all. Just pointing out what a stupid Shmucking douchebag you are.

    Zombo

    It’s okay Zombo, nobody thinks that about you.

    We know you have a big finger because of all the big, strong, manly curse words you use and how much you like to pick internet fights and how tough you are.

    You are tough boy supreme, you big strong man. 

  • Zombo said:

    Nope. Not at all. Just pointing out what a stupid Shmucking douchebag you are.

    Zombo

    It’s okay Zombo, nobody thinks that about you.

    We know you have a big finger because of all the big, strong, manly curse words you use and how much you like to pick internet fights and how tough you are.

    You are tough boy supreme, you big strong man. 

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    It’s okay Zombo, nobody thinks that about you.

    We know you have a big finger because of all the big, strong, manly curse words you use and how much you like to pick internet fights and how tough you are.

    You are tough boy supreme, you big strong man. 

    I haven't picked any internet fights. I feel we are all adults, and everyone should be free to curse, there's nothing wrong with it.

    I'm simply pointing out that you're not a smart man.

    You're dumb.

    And if "big, strong, manly curse words" bother you in any way at all ... you're a pussy.

    Zombo

  • served.

    word.

  • served.

    word.

    @miktoxic said:

    served.

    word.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    It’s okay Zombo, nobody thinks that about you.

    We know you have a big finger because of all the big, strong, manly curse words you use and how much you like to pick internet fights and how tough you are.

    You are tough boy supreme, you big strong man. 

    I haven't picked any internet fights. I feel we are all adults, and everyone should be free to curse, there's nothing wrong with it.

    I'm simply pointing out that you're not a smart man.

    You're dumb.

    And if "big, strong, manly curse words" bother you in any way at all ... you're a pussy.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    I haven't picked any internet fights. I feel we are all adults, and everyone should be free to curse, there's nothing wrong with it.

    I'm simply pointing out that you're not a smart man.

    You're dumb.

    And if "big, strong, manly curse words" bother you in any way at all ... you're a pussy.

    Zombo

    Aww, it’s okay buddy.

    We all fear and respect your powers, sir. 

  • Zombo said:

    I haven't picked any internet fights. I feel we are all adults, and everyone should be free to curse, there's nothing wrong with it.

    I'm simply pointing out that you're not a smart man.

    You're dumb.

    And if "big, strong, manly curse words" bother you in any way at all ... you're a pussy.

    Zombo

    Aww, it’s okay buddy.

    We all fear and respect your powers, sir. 

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Aww, it’s okay buddy.

    We all fear and respect your powers, sir. 

    Cool.

    Thanks for backing down.

    Because you were an assbag for taking a swing at me for something I had nothing to do with.

    Z

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Aww, it’s okay buddy.

    We all fear and respect your powers, sir. 

    Cool.

    Thanks for backing down.

    Because you were an assbag for taking a swing at me for something I had nothing to do with.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    Cool.

    Thanks for backing down.

    Because you were an assbag for taking a swing at me for something I had nothing to do with.

    Z

    Oh I’m not backing down.  You have a tiny finger.

    It’s not my fault you aren’t smart enough to pick up on sarcasm.

  • Zombo said:

    Cool.

    Thanks for backing down.

    Because you were an assbag for taking a swing at me for something I had nothing to do with.

    Z

    Oh I’m not backing down.  You have a tiny finger.

    It’s not my fault you aren’t smart enough to pick up on sarcasm.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Oh I’m not backing down.  You have a tiny finger.

    It’s not my fault you aren’t smart enough to pick up on sarcasm.

    What you practice is not sarcasm ... It's douchebaggery.

    Zombo

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Oh I’m not backing down.  You have a tiny finger.

    It’s not my fault you aren’t smart enough to pick up on sarcasm.

    What you practice is not sarcasm ... It's douchebaggery.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    What you practice is not sarcasm ... It's douchebaggery.

    Zombo

    Why do you sign everything you post?

    We see your name and avatar. It's like right next to the nonsense you spew.

  • Zombo said:

    What you practice is not sarcasm ... It's douchebaggery.

    Zombo

    Why do you sign everything you post?

    We see your name and avatar. It's like right next to the nonsense you spew.

    @dutch-oven said:

    Why do you sign everything you post?

    We see your name and avatar. 

    Yeah, I don't understand why anyone would do that.

    Nero

  • Zombo said:

    What you practice is not sarcasm ... It's douchebaggery.

    Zombo

    Why do you sign everything you post?

    We see your name and avatar. It's like right next to the nonsense you spew.

    @dutch-oven said:

    Why do you sign everything you post?

    We see your name and avatar. It's like right next to the nonsense you spew.

    Have you had one meaningful post on this board yet?

    Just one ... C'mom, Bitchtits, you can do it!

    Zombo

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Why do you sign everything you post?

    We see your name and avatar. It's like right next to the nonsense you spew.

    Have you had one meaningful post on this board yet?

    Just one ... C'mom, Bitchtits, you can do it!

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Have you had one meaningful post on this board yet?

    Just one ... C'mom, Bitchtits, you can do it!

    Zombo

    Dude, you tried to arrange a fight with someone on a message board.

    I'm sorry your life is obviously miserable. I see why morons like DieHard and miktoxic like your work.

  • Zombo said:

    Have you had one meaningful post on this board yet?

    Just one ... C'mom, Bitchtits, you can do it!

    Zombo

    Dude, you tried to arrange a fight with someone on a message board.

    I'm sorry your life is obviously miserable. I see why morons like DieHard and miktoxic like your work.

    @dutch-oven said:

    Dude, you tried to arrange a fight with someone on a message board.

    I'm sorry your life is obviously miserable. I see why morons like DieHard and miktoxic like your work.

    My life is fucking great.

    Sorry you still don't "get it" around here.

    Some never do ... There's other message boards.

    Z

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Dude, you tried to arrange a fight with someone on a message board.

    I'm sorry your life is obviously miserable. I see why morons like DieHard and miktoxic like your work.

    My life is fucking great.

    Sorry you still don't "get it" around here.

    Some never do ... There's other message boards.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    My life is Shmucking great.

    Sorry you still don't "get it" around here.

    Some never do ... There's other message boards.

    Z

    Oh I get it.

    Relics like you and some others with thousands of posts on here think everyone should kiss your asses because of your post totals.

    There's guys like Tour, who continue to post interesting takes, then there's people like you, who most likely hasn't posted anything of worth in years.

  • Zombo said:

    My life is Shmucking great.

    Sorry you still don't "get it" around here.

    Some never do ... There's other message boards.

    Z

    Oh I get it.

    Relics like you and some others with thousands of posts on here think everyone should kiss your asses because of your post totals.

    There's guys like Tour, who continue to post interesting takes, then there's people like you, who most likely hasn't posted anything of worth in years.

    @dutch-oven said:

    Oh I get it.

    Relics like you and some others with thousands of posts on here think everyone should kiss your asses because of your post totals.

    There's guys like Tour, who continue to post interesting takes, then there's people like you, who most likely hasn't posted anything of worth in years.

    Nope, don't care about post totals. Don't want my ass kissed. Couldn't care less.

    As an Administrator, I just want to see quality posters ... you are not one.

    Zombo

  • Everyone goes through the "I hate Zombo" stage when they first get here. 

    Then you love Zombo, and call him The Great Zomboni. Your time will come, Dutch.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Oh I get it.

    Relics like you and some others with thousands of posts on here think everyone should kiss your asses because of your post totals.

    There's guys like Tour, who continue to post interesting takes, then there's people like you, who most likely hasn't posted anything of worth in years.

    Nope, don't care about post totals. Don't want my ass kissed. Couldn't care less.

    As an Administrator, I just want to see quality posters ... you are not one.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Nope, don't care about post totals. Don't want my butt kissed. Couldn't care less.

    As an Administrator, I just want to see quality posters ... you are not one.

    Zombo

    Maybe I should start a weekly thread where I pick the Browns to win every week, because that's some quality right there.

    I mean the quality you've brought to this board just through your posts on this thread is staggering, but it's what one would expect from a guy who tried to fight someone on a message board. Oh yes Zombo, you are quality, just like the posters who like your work, who run and whine to moderators when their little snowflake feelings get hurt.... cough calfox cough DieHard cough...

    But I admit, you signing your posts with your name, like you are some 90 year old on Facebook ("You have a cut cat. Love, Grandma") is adorable.

  • Zombo said:

    Nope, don't care about post totals. Don't want my butt kissed. Couldn't care less.

    As an Administrator, I just want to see quality posters ... you are not one.

    Zombo

    Maybe I should start a weekly thread where I pick the Browns to win every week, because that's some quality right there.

    I mean the quality you've brought to this board just through your posts on this thread is staggering, but it's what one would expect from a guy who tried to fight someone on a message board. Oh yes Zombo, you are quality, just like the posters who like your work, who run and whine to moderators when their little snowflake feelings get hurt.... cough calfox cough DieHard cough...

    But I admit, you signing your posts with your name, like you are some 90 year old on Facebook ("You have a cut cat. Love, Grandma") is adorable.

    @dutch-oven said:

    Maybe I should start a weekly thread where I pick the Browns to win every week, because that's some quality right there.

    I mean the quality you've brought to this board just through your posts on this thread is staggering, but it's what one would expect from a guy who tried to fight someone on a message board. Oh yes Zombo, you are quality, just like the posters who like your work, who run and whine to moderators when their little snowflake feelings get hurt.... cough calfox cough DieHard cough...

    But I admit, you signing your posts with your name, like you are some 90 year old on Facebook ("You have a cut cat. Love, Grandma") is adorable.

    So let's review:

    ...You're into "likes".

    ...You don't get satire

    ...Picking the Browns to win bothers you.

    ...You don't like someone signing their name to their work.

    We are truly blessed to welcome such a scholarly Assfuck into our midst.

    Zombo

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Maybe I should start a weekly thread where I pick the Browns to win every week, because that's some quality right there.

    I mean the quality you've brought to this board just through your posts on this thread is staggering, but it's what one would expect from a guy who tried to fight someone on a message board. Oh yes Zombo, you are quality, just like the posters who like your work, who run and whine to moderators when their little snowflake feelings get hurt.... cough calfox cough DieHard cough...

    But I admit, you signing your posts with your name, like you are some 90 year old on Facebook ("You have a cut cat. Love, Grandma") is adorable.

    So let's review:

    ...You're into "likes".

    ...You don't get satire

    ...Picking the Browns to win bothers you.

    ...You don't like someone signing their name to their work.

    We are truly blessed to welcome such a scholarly Assfuck into our midst.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    So let's review:

    ...You're into "likes".

    ...You don't get satire

    ...Picking the Browns to win bothers you.

    ...You don't like someone signing their name to their work.

    We are truly blessed to welcome such a scholarly AssShmuck into our midst.

    Zombo

    Dutch Oven must really dislike  Dali, or Picasso.   Didn't they sign their works?