Skip to content

Why is this board Censored now?

The Browns Board
57 17 2.9k
  • Zombo said:

    What you practice is not sarcasm ... It's douchebaggery.

    Zombo

    Why do you sign everything you post?

    We see your name and avatar. It's like right next to the nonsense you spew.

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @dutch-oven said:

    Why do you sign everything you post?

    We see your name and avatar. 

    Yeah, I don't understand why anyone would do that.

    Nero

  • Zombo said:

    What you practice is not sarcasm ... It's douchebaggery.

    Zombo

    Why do you sign everything you post?

    We see your name and avatar. It's like right next to the nonsense you spew.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @dutch-oven said:

    Why do you sign everything you post?

    We see your name and avatar. It's like right next to the nonsense you spew.

    Have you had one meaningful post on this board yet?

    Just one ... C'mom, Bitchtits, you can do it!

    Zombo

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Why do you sign everything you post?

    We see your name and avatar. It's like right next to the nonsense you spew.

    Have you had one meaningful post on this board yet?

    Just one ... C'mom, Bitchtits, you can do it!

    Zombo

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #48

    Zombo said:

    Have you had one meaningful post on this board yet?

    Just one ... C'mom, Bitchtits, you can do it!

    Zombo

    Dude, you tried to arrange a fight with someone on a message board.

    I'm sorry your life is obviously miserable. I see why morons like DieHard and miktoxic like your work.

  • Zombo said:

    Have you had one meaningful post on this board yet?

    Just one ... C'mom, Bitchtits, you can do it!

    Zombo

    Dude, you tried to arrange a fight with someone on a message board.

    I'm sorry your life is obviously miserable. I see why morons like DieHard and miktoxic like your work.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @dutch-oven said:

    Dude, you tried to arrange a fight with someone on a message board.

    I'm sorry your life is obviously miserable. I see why morons like DieHard and miktoxic like your work.

    My life is fucking great.

    Sorry you still don't "get it" around here.

    Some never do ... There's other message boards.

    Z

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Dude, you tried to arrange a fight with someone on a message board.

    I'm sorry your life is obviously miserable. I see why morons like DieHard and miktoxic like your work.

    My life is fucking great.

    Sorry you still don't "get it" around here.

    Some never do ... There's other message boards.

    Z

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #50

    Zombo said:

    My life is Shmucking great.

    Sorry you still don't "get it" around here.

    Some never do ... There's other message boards.

    Z

    Oh I get it.

    Relics like you and some others with thousands of posts on here think everyone should kiss your asses because of your post totals.

    There's guys like Tour, who continue to post interesting takes, then there's people like you, who most likely hasn't posted anything of worth in years.

  • Zombo said:

    My life is Shmucking great.

    Sorry you still don't "get it" around here.

    Some never do ... There's other message boards.

    Z

    Oh I get it.

    Relics like you and some others with thousands of posts on here think everyone should kiss your asses because of your post totals.

    There's guys like Tour, who continue to post interesting takes, then there's people like you, who most likely hasn't posted anything of worth in years.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @dutch-oven said:

    Oh I get it.

    Relics like you and some others with thousands of posts on here think everyone should kiss your asses because of your post totals.

    There's guys like Tour, who continue to post interesting takes, then there's people like you, who most likely hasn't posted anything of worth in years.

    Nope, don't care about post totals. Don't want my ass kissed. Couldn't care less.

    As an Administrator, I just want to see quality posters ... you are not one.

    Zombo

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #52

    Everyone goes through the "I hate Zombo" stage when they first get here. 

    Then you love Zombo, and call him The Great Zomboni. Your time will come, Dutch.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Oh I get it.

    Relics like you and some others with thousands of posts on here think everyone should kiss your asses because of your post totals.

    There's guys like Tour, who continue to post interesting takes, then there's people like you, who most likely hasn't posted anything of worth in years.

    Nope, don't care about post totals. Don't want my ass kissed. Couldn't care less.

    As an Administrator, I just want to see quality posters ... you are not one.

    Zombo

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #53

    Zombo said:

    Nope, don't care about post totals. Don't want my butt kissed. Couldn't care less.

    As an Administrator, I just want to see quality posters ... you are not one.

    Zombo

    Maybe I should start a weekly thread where I pick the Browns to win every week, because that's some quality right there.

    I mean the quality you've brought to this board just through your posts on this thread is staggering, but it's what one would expect from a guy who tried to fight someone on a message board. Oh yes Zombo, you are quality, just like the posters who like your work, who run and whine to moderators when their little snowflake feelings get hurt.... cough calfox cough DieHard cough...

    But I admit, you signing your posts with your name, like you are some 90 year old on Facebook ("You have a cut cat. Love, Grandma") is adorable.

  • Zombo said:

    Nope, don't care about post totals. Don't want my butt kissed. Couldn't care less.

    As an Administrator, I just want to see quality posters ... you are not one.

    Zombo

    Maybe I should start a weekly thread where I pick the Browns to win every week, because that's some quality right there.

    I mean the quality you've brought to this board just through your posts on this thread is staggering, but it's what one would expect from a guy who tried to fight someone on a message board. Oh yes Zombo, you are quality, just like the posters who like your work, who run and whine to moderators when their little snowflake feelings get hurt.... cough calfox cough DieHard cough...

    But I admit, you signing your posts with your name, like you are some 90 year old on Facebook ("You have a cut cat. Love, Grandma") is adorable.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @dutch-oven said:

    Maybe I should start a weekly thread where I pick the Browns to win every week, because that's some quality right there.

    I mean the quality you've brought to this board just through your posts on this thread is staggering, but it's what one would expect from a guy who tried to fight someone on a message board. Oh yes Zombo, you are quality, just like the posters who like your work, who run and whine to moderators when their little snowflake feelings get hurt.... cough calfox cough DieHard cough...

    But I admit, you signing your posts with your name, like you are some 90 year old on Facebook ("You have a cut cat. Love, Grandma") is adorable.

    So let's review:

    ...You're into "likes".

    ...You don't get satire

    ...Picking the Browns to win bothers you.

    ...You don't like someone signing their name to their work.

    We are truly blessed to welcome such a scholarly Assfuck into our midst.

    Zombo

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Maybe I should start a weekly thread where I pick the Browns to win every week, because that's some quality right there.

    I mean the quality you've brought to this board just through your posts on this thread is staggering, but it's what one would expect from a guy who tried to fight someone on a message board. Oh yes Zombo, you are quality, just like the posters who like your work, who run and whine to moderators when their little snowflake feelings get hurt.... cough calfox cough DieHard cough...

    But I admit, you signing your posts with your name, like you are some 90 year old on Facebook ("You have a cut cat. Love, Grandma") is adorable.

    So let's review:

    ...You're into "likes".

    ...You don't get satire

    ...Picking the Browns to win bothers you.

    ...You don't like someone signing their name to their work.

    We are truly blessed to welcome such a scholarly Assfuck into our midst.

    Zombo

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #55

    Zombo said:

    So let's review:

    ...You're into "likes".

    ...You don't get satire

    ...Picking the Browns to win bothers you.

    ...You don't like someone signing their name to their work.

    We are truly blessed to welcome such a scholarly AssShmuck into our midst.

    Zombo

    Dutch Oven must really dislike  Dali, or Picasso.   Didn't they sign their works?

  • Zombo said:

    So let's review:

    ...You're into "likes".

    ...You don't get satire

    ...Picking the Browns to win bothers you.

    ...You don't like someone signing their name to their work.

    We are truly blessed to welcome such a scholarly AssShmuck into our midst.

    Zombo

    Dutch Oven must really dislike  Dali, or Picasso.   Didn't they sign their works?

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @the-gipper said:

    Dutch Oven must really dislike  Dali, or Picasso.   Didn't they sign their works?

    Sí.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Dutch Oven must really dislike  Dali, or Picasso.   Didn't they sign their works?

    Sí.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @nero said:

    Sí.

    dali-oil-painting-reproduction-the-hallu