Skip to content

Know what it's like to live OUTSIDE of Ohio as a Browns Fan?

The Browns Board
64 22 1.5k
  • @texasag1969 said:

    So therefore he knows how to run the triple option better than Hue?😆

    I went to a couple of their games....one here when they played Case WRU,  and once down there (my daughter's final game as a Cheerleader).....honestly I don't recall them running the triple option...but they may have....and yea, they would have done it better.

    Are you implying that Hue should go that route (no worse than what he has been doing).....and then go after Lamar Jackson?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @the-gipper said:

    I went to a couple of their games....one here when they played Case WRU,  and once down there (my daughter's final game as a Cheerleader).....honestly I don't recall them running the triple option...but they may have....and yea, they would have done it better.

    Are you implying that Hue should go that route (no worse than what he has been doing).....and then go after Lamar Jackson?

    Just a play on "Trinity" as in Holy Trinity as in Triple Option.😁

  • @the-gipper said:

    I went to a couple of their games....one here when they played Case WRU,  and once down there (my daughter's final game as a Cheerleader).....honestly I don't recall them running the triple option...but they may have....and yea, they would have done it better.

    Are you implying that Hue should go that route (no worse than what he has been doing).....and then go after Lamar Jackson?

    Just a play on "Trinity" as in Holy Trinity as in Triple Option.😁

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #62

    @texasag1969 said:

    Just a play on "Trinity" as in Holy Trinity as in Triple Option.😁

    giphy.gif

  • @miktoxic said:

    and the bruins and celtics mean nothing to them as well.

    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! i lived there when they still had the OG boston garden and you couldn't get near the place within miles. foxborough is by walpole correct? it's like saying ur a NYC fan and driving to buffalo.

    yeah the patriots and the kraft/belichick/brady legacy will just dry up and fade away.

    browns fans wish they could sniff brady's fingers as to how many lombardi trophies he's touched let alone his supermodel's quiff.

    Browns have had the GOAT at QB.  Call us when Brady catches up to the number of championships that Otto Graham has.   (Just so you know....he needs 2 more)

    As for how Otto's wife looked, I think likely that Brady has him beat there:

    pro54pbrown.JPG

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @the-gipper said:

    Browns have had the GOAT at QB.  Call us when Brady catches up to the number of championships that Otto Graham has.   (Just so you know....he needs 2 more)

    As for how Otto's wife looked, I think likely that Brady has him beat there:

    pro54pbrown.JPG

    i 100% totally agree. put otto graham, jim brown, joe thomas, ozzie newsome, paul warfield on offense and the OG dawgpound D right now on the field against anyone else in the league and i'd surely bet big money that they would be playing in the superbowl. but then again i lose bets every year vs stooler fans and it looks like ghoolie is getting a free bottle of rum on my cuff along with the shirt he already is wearing. fuggin buttercups.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #64

    Re: The OP...

    Yes... Yes, I do, O.