Well I guess it's kind of positive...
-
Still I kind of wish it was someone whose football knowledge I respected more than Jimmy's dipstick wife.
Maybe she could pipe up on the caterer delivers stale pralines.

WSS
-
Homeless guy said to stick with Kizer.....
-
She can go ballistic.....but the rest of us can only think "Thank God" they screwed up...and not waste a 2d and a 3rd on McCarron.
I would rather take my chances on the Browns using both of those picks....the 2d and the 3rd they would have traded....and drafted 2 more QBs with them in the next draft. We could do better that way IMO.
-
Still I kind of wish it was someone whose football knowledge I respected more than Jimmy's dipstick wife.
Maybe she could pipe up on the caterer delivers stale pralines.

WSS
Still I kind of wish it was someone whose football knowledge I respected more than Jimmy's dipstick wife.
Maybe she could pipe up on the caterer delivers stale pralines.

WSS
Reminds me of what a friend told me when Bud Carson was HC.
He said he never saw anybody get so mad and, then, do absolutely nothing about it.
Let's hope somebody does SOMETHING about this train wreck.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login