Westside Steve
-
I was in the wolf creek tavern on Tuesday.
They had a schedule of bands
Westside Steve was on 11/25
is this correct Steve?
We all need some good times after watching this BS
-
I was in the wolf creek tavern on Tuesday.
They had a schedule of bands
Westside Steve was on 11/25
is this correct Steve?
We all need some good times after watching this BS
I was in the wolf creek tavern on Tuesday.
They had a schedule of bands
Westside Steve was on 11/25
is this correct Steve?
We all need some good times after watching this BS
Sounds like you go there quite often.
You must drink a lot, too, as you seem to keep asking the same questions.
-
I was in the wolf creek tavern on Tuesday.
They had a schedule of bands
Westside Steve was on 11/25
is this correct Steve?
We all need some good times after watching this BS
Sounds like you go there quite often.
You must drink a lot, too, as you seem to keep asking the same questions.
Sounds like you go there quite often.
You must drink a lot, too, as you seem to keep asking the same questions.
Actually, I have never had a drink in there. I do deliver kegs there though.
-
I was in the wolf creek tavern on Tuesday.
They had a schedule of bands
Westside Steve was on 11/25
is this correct Steve?
We all need some good times after watching this BS
I was in the wolf creek tavern on Tuesday.
They had a schedule of bands
Westside Steve was on 11/25
is this correct Steve?
We all need some good times after watching this BS
This is correct. His annual birthday thing. If you go, I will see you there.
-
Sounds like you go there quite often.
You must drink a lot, too, as you seem to keep asking the same questions.
Actually, I have never had a drink in there. I do deliver kegs there though.
Actually, I have never had a drink in there. I do deliver kegs there though.
Who do you deliver for?
WSS
-
Actually, I have never had a drink in there. I do deliver kegs there though.
Who do you deliver for?
WSS
Who do you deliver for?
WSS
Euro USA
-
Did not know he had a band there. As he could lift up your spirits after no wins at all this season.
-
Did not know he had a band there. As he could lift up your spirits after no wins at all this season.
Did not know he had a band there. As he could lift up your spirits after no wins at all this season.
This will not be Steve's band performing. They only play one time a year (and that happened just a couple of weeks ago). This is his solo act. A much different kind of experience:
Here is the band, which is all about Rock n Roll:
And here is Steve doing his solo act. More "folk" if you will:
-
From the reunion concert a few years ago. We do one every year.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login