Skip to content

Westside Steve

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
5 4 426
  • I was in the wolf creek tavern on Tuesday.  

    They had a schedule of bands 

    Westside Steve was on 11/25

    is this correct Steve?

    We all need some good times after watching this BS

  • I was in the wolf creek tavern on Tuesday.  

    They had a schedule of bands 

    Westside Steve was on 11/25

    is this correct Steve?

    We all need some good times after watching this BS

    @browns149 said:

    I was in the wolf creek tavern on Tuesday.  

    They had a schedule of bands 

    Westside Steve was on 11/25

    is this correct Steve?

    We all need some good times after watching this BS

    Yep. My annual birthday show.

    Hope you can make it. 🙂

    WSS

  • would have got, but we're going to spend Thanksgiving with friends in N.Carolina. too bad, Steve ROCKS.

  • I'm coming, leaving the old lady and home (going to play cards with the boys) and bringing my date:

    Image result for old man with young girl pics

  • I'm coming, leaving the old lady and home (going to play cards with the boys) and bringing my date:

    Image result for old man with young girl pics

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I'm coming, leaving the old lady and home (going to play cards with the boys) and bringing my date:

    Image result for old man with young girl pics

    That old guy is your Date? ?