Skip to content

Another moan, this time the media

The Browns Board
42 19 1.1k
  • Aaron Goldhammer is the one whose career is built upon the Browns being bad. Goldhammer doesn’t make ya laugh and his takes are boring. While he may be unfunny and uninteresting, he’s not stupid. He understands that he still has to move the needle so to speak, so he trolls Browns and buckeye fans endlessly.  If the Browns are ever good he will have to play the role of the unfunny boring guy pretending he was rooting for the Browns all along which isn’t nearly as compelling as whipping these browns fans into a froth. 

    StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by StinkHole
    #21

    @roycerolls said:

    Aaron Goldhammer is the one whose career is built upon the Browns being bad. Goldhammer doesn’t make ya laugh and his takes are boring. While he may be unfunny and uninteresting, he’s not stupid. He understands that he still has to move the needle so to speak, so he trolls Browns and buckeye fans endlessly.  If the Browns are ever good he will have to play the role of the unfunny boring guy pretending he was rooting for the Browns all along which isn’t nearly as compelling as whipping these browns fans into a froth. 

    Goldhammer is a patronizing dbag...pretends to be outraged at the browns situation when on the inside he is loving it. Pretends to want to see Cleveland sports teams to do well when he really doesn't. Pretends to be disappointed when Cleveland teams lose when on the inside he gloats to himself when they do.

    Anyone should be able see right through that little twat, and some caller needs to call him out on it.

  • @roycerolls said:

    Aaron Goldhammer is the one whose career is built upon the Browns being bad. Goldhammer doesn’t make ya laugh and his takes are boring. While he may be unfunny and uninteresting, he’s not stupid. He understands that he still has to move the needle so to speak, so he trolls Browns and buckeye fans endlessly.  If the Browns are ever good he will have to play the role of the unfunny boring guy pretending he was rooting for the Browns all along which isn’t nearly as compelling as whipping these browns fans into a froth. 

    Goldhammer is a patronizing dbag...pretends to be outraged at the browns situation when on the inside he is loving it. Pretends to want to see Cleveland sports teams to do well when he really doesn't. Pretends to be disappointed when Cleveland teams lose when on the inside he gloats to himself when they do.

    Anyone should be able see right through that little twat, and some caller needs to call him out on it.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @stinkhole said:

    Goldhammer is a patronizing dbag...pretends to be outraged at the browns situation when on the inside he is loving it. Pretends to want to see Cleveland sports teams to do well when he really doesn't. Pretends to be disappointed when Cleveland teams lose when on the inside he gloats to himself when they do.

    Anyone should be able see right through that little twat, and some caller needs to call him out on it.

    Possibly accurate.  It was at least for like his first 5 years on the air.  Maybe since then he has come around some though.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Since 92.3 became a sports station, I think I've listened to 30 seconds on WKNR.

    For every hour of WKNR, there's 10 minutes of content and 50 minutes of commercials, news tickers, weather updates, etc.

  • Since 92.3 became a sports station, I think I've listened to 30 seconds on WKNR.

    For every hour of WKNR, there's 10 minutes of content and 50 minutes of commercials, news tickers, weather updates, etc.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @dutch-oven said:

    Since 92.3 became a sports station, I think I've listened to 30 seconds on WKNR.

    For every hour of WKNR, there's 10 minutes of content and 50 minutes of commercials, news tickers, weather updates, etc.

    It is horrible with the commercials there.   It would be interesting to see an accurate accounting of how much time they really devote to things other than sports.   I know, on occasion that I would have them on on my way to the office....which is like 8.2 miles from my house.  If I turn it on somewhere near the top of the hour, I can practically go from home to the office and they will be on commercials etc. the entire time.

    And I also wonder how they compare in this regard to 92.3.

    Also...I have vowed to never buy the products that they push so hard with their commercials.  Bee bullshite,  windows, etc.    Though, there is one major exception:  ACME.  I worked for ACME for 5 years in college...and they DO have just about the best prices around on groceries.  Plus, the ACME spots that KNR runs are not as constant, voluminous, and obnoxious as a lot of their other ads.

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #25

    I blame the media, for not being harder on the organization.  Can you imagine if the Giants went on a run like this?  No one asks difficult questions in the pressroom and Hue is allowed to play the same tune every week.  The team Shmucking stinks and has stunk for 10 years.  This is what floors me.  This team has won more than 5 games ONCE in the last 10 years, a stellar 7-9 record and fans keep the faith and blame everyone except for the players and front office.  The coaches and now the media are to blame, smh.

  • A big problem for the Browns is...Cleveland. 
     
    I ask you please don’t misunderstand me because it’s not the place. I have been to Cleveland twice and I love it. I’ve been all over Europe and the friendliest people I have ever met (especially a young black lady in a bar on E 4th) were in Cleveland. 
     
    Cleveland isn’t a big place. If you’re a local writer or reporter hoping to make it big, you need exposure first. How will you get it? Here goes....
     
    The problem s the media and their influence. Imagine the Browns are like 8-8 on average every year. What good does that do the local media? Nothing. They have very little to offer anybody if the Browns are average. They will be another Florida team nobody cares about. 
     
    So, what if the Browns are brilliant? Well then I’m sure the phone ins etc would be popular. The national media would be interested and therefore send their people down to cover it. I’m sure ESPN Cleveland would get its fair share but they’re the daily hod carriers really and nothing more. 
     
    But what if the Browns are terrible? Well then the local reporters are now the people to go when the national big guys want to run the story of a shambles. They fill an interview on tv or radio “here is local beat writer” and bam, they’re outside of Ohio and beyond. All of a sudden they can be a household name.
     
    And it’s clear to me that’s what the local media want. They want the Browns to be bad. I listened to the phone ins live for a few years (can’t seem to get them any longer) and it was crazy, now you only have to look at the twitter accounts of the reporters. Honestly have a look, a lot of them just collectively laugh at childish insults of people in the building. And much of this started when their proven leak (the drunk coach) was let go.  
     
    They just do not care. They gain nothing by the Browns winning and a lot by the Browns losing. Radio hosts and news writers don’t pick players in drafts, but they are much more influential than people think. And they play on it to the detriment of the organisation.
     
    They are selfish and they are poison and 90% of them do not want the Browns to be successful. Why would they? It would hurt their career. 
    RichiswhereR Richiswhere wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @londonbrown said:

    A big problem for the Browns is...Cleveland. 
     
    I ask you please don’t misunderstand me because it’s not the place. I have been to Cleveland twice and I love it. I’ve been all over Europe and the friendliest people I have ever met (especially a young black lady in a bar on E 4th) were in Cleveland. 
     

    Didn't have to read very much to know this was going to be dumbass post....... or a post by a dumbass???

  • I blame the media, for not being harder on the organization.  Can you imagine if the Giants went on a run like this?  No one asks difficult questions in the pressroom and Hue is allowed to play the same tune every week.  The team Shmucking stinks and has stunk for 10 years.  This is what floors me.  This team has won more than 5 games ONCE in the last 10 years, a stellar 7-9 record and fans keep the faith and blame everyone except for the players and front office.  The coaches and now the media are to blame, smh.

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @baconhound said:

    I blame the media, for not being harder on the organization.  Can you imagine if the Giants went on a run like this?  No one asks difficult questions in the pressroom and Hue is allowed to play the same tune every week.  The team Shmucking stinks and has stunk for 10 years.  This is what floors me.  This team has won more than 5 games ONCE in the last 10 years, a stellar 7-9 record and fans keep the faith and blame everyone except for the players and front office.  The coaches and now the media are to blame, smh.

    So what do you recommend? Fire everyone every year instead of every two years? Yeah, that'd work. 

  • @baconhound said:

    I blame the media, for not being harder on the organization.  Can you imagine if the Giants went on a run like this?  No one asks difficult questions in the pressroom and Hue is allowed to play the same tune every week.  The team Shmucking stinks and has stunk for 10 years.  This is what floors me.  This team has won more than 5 games ONCE in the last 10 years, a stellar 7-9 record and fans keep the faith and blame everyone except for the players and front office.  The coaches and now the media are to blame, smh.

    So what do you recommend? Fire everyone every year instead of every two years? Yeah, that'd work. 

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @wargograw said:

    So what do you recommend? Fire everyone every year instead of every two years? Yeah, that'd work. 

    Absolutely not I've gone on record as saying I think Hue and the front office should be brought back.  That the media can't ask direct questions.  Hue and Sashi don't have to answer questions but they should be asked.  Hue needs to be asked if a strong offensive line can overcome deficiencies in the WR and QB position.  Hue needs to be asked what players this offense needs to add to be successful.  Hue needs to be asked if the line was strengthened to the level many believe it was why are they not deeper.  Williams needs to be asked why Peppers is being asked to play a position that doesn't seem to match his skill set.  Sashi needs to be asked about the McCarron trade.  Sashi needs to be asked about Kenny Britt a high profile free agent.  Sashi needs to be asked how he'd evaluate the actual production of Coleman, Garrett, Peppers and Njoku and needs to be pressed on how they stack up against talent the Browns passed on.

    Just because I don't want them fired doesn't mean they can put out any schit product and I have to blindly support it because they are my team. 

  • A big problem for the Browns is...Cleveland. 
     
    I ask you please don’t misunderstand me because it’s not the place. I have been to Cleveland twice and I love it. I’ve been all over Europe and the friendliest people I have ever met (especially a young black lady in a bar on E 4th) were in Cleveland. 
     
    Cleveland isn’t a big place. If you’re a local writer or reporter hoping to make it big, you need exposure first. How will you get it? Here goes....
     
    The problem s the media and their influence. Imagine the Browns are like 8-8 on average every year. What good does that do the local media? Nothing. They have very little to offer anybody if the Browns are average. They will be another Florida team nobody cares about. 
     
    So, what if the Browns are brilliant? Well then I’m sure the phone ins etc would be popular. The national media would be interested and therefore send their people down to cover it. I’m sure ESPN Cleveland would get its fair share but they’re the daily hod carriers really and nothing more. 
     
    But what if the Browns are terrible? Well then the local reporters are now the people to go when the national big guys want to run the story of a shambles. They fill an interview on tv or radio “here is local beat writer” and bam, they’re outside of Ohio and beyond. All of a sudden they can be a household name.
     
    And it’s clear to me that’s what the local media want. They want the Browns to be bad. I listened to the phone ins live for a few years (can’t seem to get them any longer) and it was crazy, now you only have to look at the twitter accounts of the reporters. Honestly have a look, a lot of them just collectively laugh at childish insults of people in the building. And much of this started when their proven leak (the drunk coach) was let go.  
     
    They just do not care. They gain nothing by the Browns winning and a lot by the Browns losing. Radio hosts and news writers don’t pick players in drafts, but they are much more influential than people think. And they play on it to the detriment of the organisation.
     
    They are selfish and they are poison and 90% of them do not want the Browns to be successful. Why would they? It would hurt their career. 
    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @londonbrown said:

    A big problem for the Browns is...Cleveland. 
     
    I ask you please don’t misunderstand me because it’s not the place. I have been to Cleveland twice and I love it. I’ve been all over Europe and the friendliest people I have ever met (especially a young black lady in a bar on E 4th) were in Cleveland. 
     
    Cleveland isn’t a big place. If you’re a local writer or reporter hoping to make it big, you need exposure first. How will you get it? Here goes....
     
    The problem s the media and their influence. Imagine the Browns are like 8-8 on average every year. What good does that do the local media? Nothing. They have very little to offer anybody if the Browns are average. They will be another Florida team nobody cares about. 
     
    So, what if the Browns are brilliant? Well then I’m sure the phone ins etc would be popular. The national media would be interested and therefore send their people down to cover it. I’m sure ESPN Cleveland would get its fair share but they’re the daily hod carriers really and nothing more. 
     
    But what if the Browns are terrible? Well then the local reporters are now the people to go when the national big guys want to run the story of a shambles. They fill an interview on tv or radio “here is local beat writer” and bam, they’re outside of Ohio and beyond. All of a sudden they can be a household name.
     
    And it’s clear to me that’s what the local media want. They want the Browns to be bad. I listened to the phone ins live for a few years (can’t seem to get them any longer) and it was crazy, now you only have to look at the twitter accounts of the reporters. Honestly have a look, a lot of them just collectively laugh at childish insults of people in the building. And much of this started when their proven leak (the drunk coach) was let go.  
     
    They just do not care. They gain nothing by the Browns winning and a lot by the Browns losing. Radio hosts and news writers don’t pick players in drafts, but they are much more influential than people think. And they play on it to the detriment of the organisation.
     
    They are selfish and they are poison and 90% of them do not want the Browns to be successful. Why would they? It would hurt their career. 

    it isn't just the media that wants to have the Browns fail. The Browns were screwed over in 99 as an expansion team,

    and the whole biz of trying to build the team into a winner was screwed up over the years. The NFL apparently hated us

    for demanding our team back, we can't catch a break from referees OR Goodhell. I posted this over on the other board,

    to get comments there...but go over there and read up on goodhell and this whole, entire keoperschmuck mess.

  • @londonbrown said:

    A big problem for the Browns is...Cleveland. 
     
    I ask you please don’t misunderstand me because it’s not the place. I have been to Cleveland twice and I love it. I’ve been all over Europe and the friendliest people I have ever met (especially a young black lady in a bar on E 4th) were in Cleveland. 
     
    Cleveland isn’t a big place. If you’re a local writer or reporter hoping to make it big, you need exposure first. How will you get it? Here goes....
     
    The problem s the media and their influence. Imagine the Browns are like 8-8 on average every year. What good does that do the local media? Nothing. They have very little to offer anybody if the Browns are average. They will be another Florida team nobody cares about. 
     
    So, what if the Browns are brilliant? Well then I’m sure the phone ins etc would be popular. The national media would be interested and therefore send their people down to cover it. I’m sure ESPN Cleveland would get its fair share but they’re the daily hod carriers really and nothing more. 
     
    But what if the Browns are terrible? Well then the local reporters are now the people to go when the national big guys want to run the story of a shambles. They fill an interview on tv or radio “here is local beat writer” and bam, they’re outside of Ohio and beyond. All of a sudden they can be a household name.
     
    And it’s clear to me that’s what the local media want. They want the Browns to be bad. I listened to the phone ins live for a few years (can’t seem to get them any longer) and it was crazy, now you only have to look at the twitter accounts of the reporters. Honestly have a look, a lot of them just collectively laugh at childish insults of people in the building. And much of this started when their proven leak (the drunk coach) was let go.  
     
    They just do not care. They gain nothing by the Browns winning and a lot by the Browns losing. Radio hosts and news writers don’t pick players in drafts, but they are much more influential than people think. And they play on it to the detriment of the organisation.
     
    They are selfish and they are poison and 90% of them do not want the Browns to be successful. Why would they? It would hurt their career. 

    it isn't just the media that wants to have the Browns fail. The Browns were screwed over in 99 as an expansion team,

    and the whole biz of trying to build the team into a winner was screwed up over the years. The NFL apparently hated us

    for demanding our team back, we can't catch a break from referees OR Goodhell. I posted this over on the other board,

    to get comments there...but go over there and read up on goodhell and this whole, entire keoperschmuck mess.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @calfoxwc said:

    it isn't just the media that wants to have the Browns fail. The Browns were screwed over in 99 as an expansion team,

    and the whole biz of trying to build the team into a winner was screwed up over the years. The NFL apparently hated us

    for demanding our team back, we can't catch a break from referees OR Goodhell. I posted this over on the other board,

    to get comments there...but go over there and read up on goodhell and this whole, entire keoperschmuck mess.

    Nonsense.

    Stop playing the victim.

    It's 2017, how the NFL gave the Browns little time to get started in '99 has NOTHING to do with this team today. It's not the referees fault, or Goodell's fault. The Browns are where they are today because they have done a poor job with acquiring talented players.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    it isn't just the media that wants to have the Browns fail. The Browns were screwed over in 99 as an expansion team,

    and the whole biz of trying to build the team into a winner was screwed up over the years. The NFL apparently hated us

    for demanding our team back, we can't catch a break from referees OR Goodhell. I posted this over on the other board,

    to get comments there...but go over there and read up on goodhell and this whole, entire keoperschmuck mess.

    Nonsense.

    Stop playing the victim.

    It's 2017, how the NFL gave the Browns little time to get started in '99 has NOTHING to do with this team today. It's not the referees fault, or Goodell's fault. The Browns are where they are today because they have done a poor job with acquiring talented players.

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @dutch-oven said:

    Nonsense.

    Stop playing the victim.

    It's 2017, how the NFL gave the Browns little time to get started in '99 has NOTHING to do with this team today. It's not the referees fault, or Goodell's fault. The Browns are where they are today because they have done a poor job with acquiring talented players.

    sorry, but that is what I meant when I said: " and the whole biz of trying to build the team into a winner was screwed up over the years. "

    it was the poor drafting, poor hc's, etc etc etc. Like how the heck would I blame mike junkin, richardson, etc etc etc etc etc

    on the NFL?

  • @wargograw said:

    So what do you recommend? Fire everyone every year instead of every two years? Yeah, that'd work. 

    Absolutely not I've gone on record as saying I think Hue and the front office should be brought back.  That the media can't ask direct questions.  Hue and Sashi don't have to answer questions but they should be asked.  Hue needs to be asked if a strong offensive line can overcome deficiencies in the WR and QB position.  Hue needs to be asked what players this offense needs to add to be successful.  Hue needs to be asked if the line was strengthened to the level many believe it was why are they not deeper.  Williams needs to be asked why Peppers is being asked to play a position that doesn't seem to match his skill set.  Sashi needs to be asked about the McCarron trade.  Sashi needs to be asked about Kenny Britt a high profile free agent.  Sashi needs to be asked how he'd evaluate the actual production of Coleman, Garrett, Peppers and Njoku and needs to be pressed on how they stack up against talent the Browns passed on.

    Just because I don't want them fired doesn't mean they can put out any schit product and I have to blindly support it because they are my team. 

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @baconhound said:

    Absolutely not I've gone on record as saying I think Hue and the front office should be brought back.  That the media can't ask direct questions.  Hue and Sashi don't have to answer questions but they should be asked.  Hue needs to be asked if a strong offensive line can overcome deficiencies in the WR and QB position.  Hue needs to be asked what players this offense needs to add to be successful.  Hue needs to be asked if the line was strengthened to the level many believe it was why are they not deeper.  Williams needs to be asked why Peppers is being asked to play a position that doesn't seem to match his skill set.  Sashi needs to be asked about the McCarron trade.  Sashi needs to be asked about Kenny Britt a high profile free agent.  Sashi needs to be asked how he'd evaluate the actual production of Coleman, Garrett, Peppers and Njoku and needs to be pressed on how they stack up against talent the Browns passed on.

    Just because I don't want them fired doesn't mean they can put out any schit product and I have to blindly support it because they are my team. 

    Ok. And what would that do?

  • @baconhound said:

    Absolutely not I've gone on record as saying I think Hue and the front office should be brought back.  That the media can't ask direct questions.  Hue and Sashi don't have to answer questions but they should be asked.  Hue needs to be asked if a strong offensive line can overcome deficiencies in the WR and QB position.  Hue needs to be asked what players this offense needs to add to be successful.  Hue needs to be asked if the line was strengthened to the level many believe it was why are they not deeper.  Williams needs to be asked why Peppers is being asked to play a position that doesn't seem to match his skill set.  Sashi needs to be asked about the McCarron trade.  Sashi needs to be asked about Kenny Britt a high profile free agent.  Sashi needs to be asked how he'd evaluate the actual production of Coleman, Garrett, Peppers and Njoku and needs to be pressed on how they stack up against talent the Browns passed on.

    Just because I don't want them fired doesn't mean they can put out any schit product and I have to blindly support it because they are my team. 

    Ok. And what would that do?

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @wargograw said:

    Ok. And what would that do?

    maybe not make it look like that they are cluelessly throwing darts, and don't know what the hell we're doing. also, it would provide stability if Sashi told us him and Hue were on the same page and that all of the gossip is just cowpoop. All the stories such as the botched trade and Dee going nuclear make us look like a joke. I think as fans we have a right to see what the direction we're headed in is.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #34

    They can’t hold a presser every time the media makes up some fake news. Hue is supportive of Sashi every times it’s brought up. 

    We’ll look like a joke as long as people are making up stories and our fans fall for them no matter how absurd they are. 

  • They can’t hold a presser every time the media makes up some fake news. Hue is supportive of Sashi every times it’s brought up. 

    We’ll look like a joke as long as people are making up stories and our fans fall for them no matter how absurd they are. 

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @wargograw said:

    They can’t hold a presser every time the media makes up some fake news. Hue is supportive of Sashi every times it’s brought up. 

    We’ll look like a joke as long as people are making up stories and our fans fall for them no matter how absurd they are. 

    You're correct, that's absolutely right. The media and the fans are why the Cleveland Browns are 0-8 this year

  • Since 92.3 became a sports station, I think I've listened to 30 seconds on WKNR.

    For every hour of WKNR, there's 10 minutes of content and 50 minutes of commercials, news tickers, weather updates, etc.

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @dutch-oven said:

    Since 92.3 became a sports station, I think I've listened to 30 seconds on WKNR.

    For every hour of WKNR, there's 10 minutes of content and 50 minutes of commercials, news tickers, weather updates, etc.

    And don't forget stupid movie reviews.

    I like Zegura's Cle Browns Daily, that's about it.

  • @baconhound said:

    Absolutely not I've gone on record as saying I think Hue and the front office should be brought back.  That the media can't ask direct questions.  Hue and Sashi don't have to answer questions but they should be asked.  Hue needs to be asked if a strong offensive line can overcome deficiencies in the WR and QB position.  Hue needs to be asked what players this offense needs to add to be successful.  Hue needs to be asked if the line was strengthened to the level many believe it was why are they not deeper.  Williams needs to be asked why Peppers is being asked to play a position that doesn't seem to match his skill set.  Sashi needs to be asked about the McCarron trade.  Sashi needs to be asked about Kenny Britt a high profile free agent.  Sashi needs to be asked how he'd evaluate the actual production of Coleman, Garrett, Peppers and Njoku and needs to be pressed on how they stack up against talent the Browns passed on.

    Just because I don't want them fired doesn't mean they can put out any schit product and I have to blindly support it because they are my team. 

    Ok. And what would that do?

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @wargograw said:

    Ok. And what would that do?

    Make it uncomfortable.  That coupled with lack of fan participation may get ownerships attention.

  • They can’t hold a presser every time the media makes up some fake news. Hue is supportive of Sashi every times it’s brought up. 

    We’ll look like a joke as long as people are making up stories and our fans fall for them no matter how absurd they are. 

    T Tacosman wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @wargograw said:

    They can’t hold a presser every time the media makes up some fake news. Hue is supportive of Sashi every times it’s brought up. 

    We’ll look like a joke as long as people are making up stories and our fans fall for them no matter how absurd they are. 

    the fans have and continue to be unbelievably supportive of this clown show considering the product.  24 games into a disastrous tenure, they are still mostly coming to games.  Yes the stadium isn't full on game day, but honestly thats the nature of the in-game experience of the nfl in 2017.  Even for many teams that dont suck, the stadiums only appear somewhat full.  But considering the product on the field lately, Im impressed the fans have done as well as they have.  Its certainly far more support than they deserve based on the product.

  • They can’t hold a presser every time the media makes up some fake news. Hue is supportive of Sashi every times it’s brought up. 

    We’ll look like a joke as long as people are making up stories and our fans fall for them no matter how absurd they are. 

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @wargograw said:

    They can’t hold a presser every time the media makes up some fake news. Hue is supportive of Sashi every times it’s brought up. 

    We’ll look like a joke as long as people are making up stories and our fans fall for them no matter how absurd they are. 

    I'm hoping you watched Sashi's presser.  In all honesty do you believe he answered the question about the Mccarron debacle or deflected?

  • I know you guys don't care for mkc. But she actually talks to players routinely. None of you do.

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    I know you guys don't care for mkc. But she actually talks to players routinely. None of you do.

    She gives me a boner. I like her. Why does it matter what she writes? You guys are homos.