Why didn't we get Garoppolo?
-
Were the Browns asleep while the trade negotiations were going on? The Pats should have let the Browns in on the deal. If we were gonna use a 2nd and a 3rd on McCarron, we probably could have outbid the 49ers for Garoppolo.
-
Trading with the 9ers meant getting Hoyer essentially for free. Plus it's a trade out of the conference. Together that may have been worth a 3rd
-
Now it's reported that the Browns never had a chance for Garoppolo. The 49's had Hoyer, and since Pats were losing their backup QB, this was the trade that made sense.
-
https://bostonsportsdesk.com/bill-belichick-explains-the-jimmy-g-trade Just read Belichick's explanation of trade. Add in Brady & Jimmy have same agent. Equals.."Out of respect for Jimmy"= "Jimmy getting better coach" with no matches for Dumpster Fires.."On multiple Levels" All of Boston Can sleep at night..what really is the extra Brns. pick worth to the Pats? Bill always puts team first.(other division).Your really not respecting your team nor player, with Bill & Brady really liking Jimmy G. In this case, dumping Jimmy off in Cleveland was not worth extra pick to the Pats
-
linky no worky
-
Gumby that makes a lot of sense actually.
Browns were not given a chance to match -- even the extra stuff that we had available to sweeten the deal didn't help. Also one can read between the lines that Kessler/Hogan aren't viewed as useful even in the backup role in Foxboro..
-
Gumby that makes a lot of sense actually.
Browns were not given a chance to match -- even the extra stuff that we had available to sweeten the deal didn't help. Also one can read between the lines that Kessler/Hogan aren't viewed as useful even in the backup role in Foxboro..
Gumby that makes a lot of sense actually.
Browns were not given a chance to match -- even the extra stuff that we had available to sweeten the deal didn't help. Also one can read between the lines that Kessler/Hogan aren't viewed as useful even in the backup role in Foxboro..
Or even Kizer-be fair about it.
-
still, I hate reading that fuking sashi and the office went to happy hour while the coaches were there all night. You fukers love to pile on Hue but the dude sounds like he's working his butt off trying to put something palatable on the field for us while the analytics fgts can't wait to leave the office and go to some upscale clubs/bars. God help that FO if I was the owner. I would have been in there with the coaches and looking around going where the fuk are my prized bean counters? Oh they're at briccos'? we'll see about this.
-
still, I hate reading that fuking sashi and the office went to happy hour while the coaches were there all night. You fukers love to pile on Hue but the dude sounds like he's working his butt off trying to put something palatable on the field for us while the analytics fgts can't wait to leave the office and go to some upscale clubs/bars. God help that FO if I was the owner. I would have been in there with the coaches and looking around going where the fuk are my prized bean counters? Oh they're at briccos'? we'll see about this.
still, I hate reading that fuking sashi and the office went to happy hour while the coaches were there all night. You fukers love to pile on Hue but the dude sounds like he's working his butt off trying to put something palatable on the field for us while the analytics fgts can't wait to leave the office and go to some upscale clubs/bars. God help that FO if I was the owner. I would have been in there with the coaches and looking around going where the fuk are my prized bean counters? Oh they're at briccos'? we'll see about this.
Whats even more pathetic is that same FO went out of its way to stymie a trade that for better or worse... might've helped this team.. I almost feel sorry for Hue.. But Hue is a dumbf u c k
-
Shmuck Garrapolo. Play Kizer. Let the kid learn, and let's for once see what I guy can do.
-
wow. I actually agree with Ghoolie. Let the kid play. Kid "blows" after 8 games? wow. maybe if his coach adapted is play calling to his strengths, ie Bill O'Brien with Watson, he would be playing better. Once again, 8 games for a 21 yr old rookie is a fart in the wind. Jared Goff would have been set out to pasture if this was last year. he looks pretty good this year to me. Funny, how a little experience for a qb and the right play calling goes a long way. Give Kizer a chance to grow. Even this past game against MN he looked so much better than before but his numbers sucked because his receivers couldn't catch a ball.
-
No, kizer isnt ready. If it were "just" mistakes on timing or not being on the same page with wr's....id be ok with it. But its something even with his mechanics and vision. They wrote about this in preseason. For awhile people were wondering if he even makes the team. But he got a hold of it during preseason, now tho whatever it was is back. Hopefully the bye week helps
-
wow. I actually agree with Ghoolie. Let the kid play. Kid "blows" after 8 games? wow. maybe if his coach adapted is play calling to his strengths, ie Bill O'Brien with Watson, he would be playing better. Once again, 8 games for a 21 yr old rookie is a fart in the wind. Jared Goff would have been set out to pasture if this was last year. he looks pretty good this year to me. Funny, how a little experience for a qb and the right play calling goes a long way. Give Kizer a chance to grow. Even this past game against MN he looked so much better than before but his numbers sucked because his receivers couldn't catch a ball.
wow. I actually agree with Ghoolie. Let the kid play. Kid "blows" after 8 games? wow. maybe if his coach adapted is play calling to his strengths, ie Bill O'Brien with Watson, he would be playing better. Once again, 8 games for a 21 yr old rookie is a fart in the wind. Jared Goff would have been set out to pasture if this was last year. he looks pretty good this year to me. Funny, how a little experience for a qb and the right play calling goes a long way. Give Kizer a chance to grow. Even this past game against MN he looked so much better than before but his numbers sucked because his receivers couldn't catch a ball.
It's more complicated than that. When a team and coach go 1-15 the previous year, and they're 0-8 AGAIN, it's difficult to just "see if he grows". We need a freaking win. And it's not just that Kizer is young and makes mistakes. People could live with that, the bigger problem is he doesn't do hardly anything GOOD. He literally doesn't throw touchdown passes. Like ever. Our coach has to dumb the playbook down so much that we're not a threat to anyone. We can't pass over the middle like ever. How many touchdown passes has Kizer missed this year, either by throwing an awful pass or worse, by not even SEEING the open guy. If Kizer had like 11 touchdowns and 11 picks, I could agree with you. I could say he's just making rookie mistakes. But it's so much MORE than that. Kizer legitimately looks INCAPABLE of scoring. The way he consistently scores is by running the ball into the end zone from the 1 yard line. We can't exactly call THAT play frequently, can we?
Making matters completely worse, Deshaun Watson was having a record setting season. Our rookie QB looks like the second coming of Rain Man. Just look at Kizer in the red zone. Just LOOK AT HIM. That throw he made to Devalve last week when Devalve slammed into the defender and Kizer threw it to HIM instead of waiting a half second and making the toss to a wide open Dreggs....that is Kizer. It would've been just about the easiest touchdown pass in history, but no. No, no, no. Just the other week I saw Deshaun Watson at the same yard line do a complete 360 degree turn, avoid a defender, and whip the ball to an open receiver with hardly looking at him. Deshone Kizer can't even figure out how to pee standing up. I'm done with him this year. I don't care who we have to bring in, but I don't need to see that bozo take another snap.
-
still, I hate reading that fuking sashi and the office went to happy hour while the coaches were there all night. You fukers love to pile on Hue but the dude sounds like he's working his butt off trying to put something palatable on the field for us while the analytics fgts can't wait to leave the office and go to some upscale clubs/bars. God help that FO if I was the owner. I would have been in there with the coaches and looking around going where the fuk are my prized bean counters? Oh they're at briccos'? we'll see about this.
still, I hate reading that fuking sashi and the office went to happy hour while the coaches were there all night. You fukers love to pile on Hue but the dude sounds like he's working his butt off trying to put something palatable on the field for us while the analytics fgts can't wait to leave the office and go to some upscale clubs/bars. God help that FO if I was the owner. I would have been in there with the coaches and looking around going where the fuk are my prized bean counters? Oh they're at briccos'? we'll see about this.
Ialready addressed this. Coaching is an all day every day job during the season. Front office work is not.
This line of criticism is the dumbest I’ve seen yet.
-
still, I hate reading that fuking sashi and the office went to happy hour while the coaches were there all night. You fukers love to pile on Hue but the dude sounds like he's working his butt off trying to put something palatable on the field for us while the analytics fgts can't wait to leave the office and go to some upscale clubs/bars. God help that FO if I was the owner. I would have been in there with the coaches and looking around going where the fuk are my prized bean counters? Oh they're at briccos'? we'll see about this.
still, I hate reading that fuking sashi and the office went to happy hour while the coaches were there all night. You fukers love to pile on Hue but the dude sounds like he's working his butt off trying to put something palatable on the field for us while the analytics fgts can't wait to leave the office and go to some upscale clubs/bars. God help that FO if I was the owner. I would have been in there with the coaches and looking around going where the fuk are my prized bean counters? Oh they're at briccos'? we'll see about this.
Keep in mind that I hate your rotten stinking filthy guts but I have to agree this time sir.

WSS
-
LOL! So Sushi leaves @ 5pm when the deadline had already passed @ 4pm? So f'n what. The damage could not be undone.
-
still, I hate reading that fuking sashi and the office went to happy hour while the coaches were there all night. You fukers love to pile on Hue but the dude sounds like he's working his butt off trying to put something palatable on the field for us while the analytics fgts can't wait to leave the office and go to some upscale clubs/bars. God help that FO if I was the owner. I would have been in there with the coaches and looking around going where the fuk are my prized bean counters? Oh they're at briccos'? we'll see about this.
Ialready addressed this. Coaching is an all day every day job during the season. Front office work is not.
This line of criticism is the dumbest I’ve seen yet.
Ialready addressed this. Coaching is an all day every day job during the season. Front office work is not.
This line of criticism is the dumbest I’ve seen yet.
Not at the trade deadline with an 0-8 team. Cmon man. After the deadline ok, whats left to do? In the last week this FO missed on alot of players that went for "nothing". Dareus went to the hags fir a 6th round pick and immediately was one of the most disruptive players on the field in his debut. Dont tell me this FO is doing its job when one of the best DT's in football goes to another team for a case of beer, some cigs and some noody mags.
Like srsly soldiers in ww2 trenches gave up more for a couple rolled cigs and some playing cards with bikini'd women on them then what the jags gave up in that trade
-
Ialready addressed this. Coaching is an all day every day job during the season. Front office work is not.
This line of criticism is the dumbest I’ve seen yet.
Not at the trade deadline with an 0-8 team. Cmon man. After the deadline ok, whats left to do? In the last week this FO missed on alot of players that went for "nothing". Dareus went to the hags fir a 6th round pick and immediately was one of the most disruptive players on the field in his debut. Dont tell me this FO is doing its job when one of the best DT's in football goes to another team for a case of beer, some cigs and some noody mags.
Like srsly soldiers in ww2 trenches gave up more for a couple rolled cigs and some playing cards with bikini'd women on them then what the jags gave up in that trade
Not at the trade deadline with an 0-8 team. Cmon man. After the deadline ok, whats left to do? In the last week this FO missed on alot of players that went for "nothing". Dareus went to the hags fir a 6th round pick and immediately was one of the most disruptive players on the field in his debut. Dont tell me this FO is doing its job when one of the best DT's in football goes to another team for a case of beer, some cigs and some noody mags.
Like srsly soldiers in ww2 trenches gave up more for a couple rolled cigs and some playing cards with bikini'd women on them then what the jags gave up in that trade
Do you not realize that just because a trade occurred does not mean all 32 teams were given an opportunity to make the deal?
I would have liked to have gotten the guy too. I get the frustration. But it's nothing to bring up in every other thread. Stick to Bosa for that.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login