Skip to content

Why didn't we get Garoppolo?

The Browns Board
26 16 997
  • still, I hate reading that fuking sashi and the office went to happy hour while the coaches were there all night. You fukers love to pile on Hue but the dude sounds like he's working his butt off trying to put something palatable on the field for us while the analytics fgts can't wait to leave the office and go to some upscale clubs/bars. God help that FO if I was the owner. I would have been in there with the coaches and looking around going where the fuk are my prized bean counters? Oh they're at briccos'? we'll see about this.

    @clevfan4life said:

    still, I hate reading that fuking sashi and the office went to happy hour while the coaches were there all night. You fukers love to pile on Hue but the dude sounds like he's working his butt off trying to put something palatable on the field for us while the analytics fgts can't wait to leave the office and go to some upscale clubs/bars. God help that FO if I was the owner. I would have been in there with the coaches and looking around going where the fuk are my prized bean counters? Oh they're at briccos'? we'll see about this.

    Keep in mind that I hate your rotten stinking filthy guts but I have to agree this time sir.

    😄

    WSS

  • LOL! So Sushi leaves @ 5pm when the deadline had already passed @ 4pm? So f'n what. The damage could not be undone.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    still, I hate reading that fuking sashi and the office went to happy hour while the coaches were there all night. You fukers love to pile on Hue but the dude sounds like he's working his butt off trying to put something palatable on the field for us while the analytics fgts can't wait to leave the office and go to some upscale clubs/bars. God help that FO if I was the owner. I would have been in there with the coaches and looking around going where the fuk are my prized bean counters? Oh they're at briccos'? we'll see about this.

    Ialready addressed this. Coaching is an all day every day job during the season. Front office work is not. 

    This line of criticism is the dumbest I’ve seen yet. 

    @wargograw said:

    Ialready addressed this. Coaching is an all day every day job during the season. Front office work is not. 

    This line of criticism is the dumbest I’ve seen yet. 

    Not at the trade deadline with an 0-8 team. Cmon man. After the deadline ok, whats left to do? In the last week this FO missed on alot of players that went for "nothing". Dareus went to the hags fir a 6th round pick and immediately was one of the most disruptive players on the field in his debut. Dont tell me this FO is doing its job when one of the best DT's in football goes to another team for a case of beer, some cigs and some noody mags.

    Like srsly soldiers in ww2 trenches gave up more for a couple rolled cigs and some playing cards with bikini'd women on them then what the jags gave up in that trade

  • @wargograw said:

    Ialready addressed this. Coaching is an all day every day job during the season. Front office work is not. 

    This line of criticism is the dumbest I’ve seen yet. 

    Not at the trade deadline with an 0-8 team. Cmon man. After the deadline ok, whats left to do? In the last week this FO missed on alot of players that went for "nothing". Dareus went to the hags fir a 6th round pick and immediately was one of the most disruptive players on the field in his debut. Dont tell me this FO is doing its job when one of the best DT's in football goes to another team for a case of beer, some cigs and some noody mags.

    Like srsly soldiers in ww2 trenches gave up more for a couple rolled cigs and some playing cards with bikini'd women on them then what the jags gave up in that trade

    @clevfan4life said:

    Not at the trade deadline with an 0-8 team. Cmon man. After the deadline ok, whats left to do? In the last week this FO missed on alot of players that went for "nothing". Dareus went to the hags fir a 6th round pick and immediately was one of the most disruptive players on the field in his debut. Dont tell me this FO is doing its job when one of the best DT's in football goes to another team for a case of beer, some cigs and some noody mags.

    Like srsly soldiers in ww2 trenches gave up more for a couple rolled cigs and some playing cards with bikini'd women on them then what the jags gave up in that trade

    Do you not realize that just because a trade occurred does not mean all 32 teams were given an opportunity to make the deal?

    I would have liked to have gotten the guy too. I get the frustration. But it's nothing to bring up in every other thread. Stick to Bosa for that.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Not at the trade deadline with an 0-8 team. Cmon man. After the deadline ok, whats left to do? In the last week this FO missed on alot of players that went for "nothing". Dareus went to the hags fir a 6th round pick and immediately was one of the most disruptive players on the field in his debut. Dont tell me this FO is doing its job when one of the best DT's in football goes to another team for a case of beer, some cigs and some noody mags.

    Like srsly soldiers in ww2 trenches gave up more for a couple rolled cigs and some playing cards with bikini'd women on them then what the jags gave up in that trade

    Do you not realize that just because a trade occurred does not mean all 32 teams were given an opportunity to make the deal?

    I would have liked to have gotten the guy too. I get the frustration. But it's nothing to bring up in every other thread. Stick to Bosa for that.

    @wargograw said:

    Do you not realize that just because a trade occurred does not mean all 32 teams were given an opportunity to make the deal?

    I would have liked to have gotten the guy too. I get the frustration. But it's nothing to bring up in every other thread. Stick to Bosa for that.

    There are probably like 10-12 teams out there looking for a QB.   So you are right....not all of them had a chance. 

    Carson Palmer is on the way out in AZ.....do you think they could have used JG over Drew Stanton?  But they never had a chance to make the trade.  

    Maybe Denver also had an interest.....though they are like the Browns....with a three headed (toothless) monster.

    The Jets could use one.  (but the Jets and Pats would never consummate a trade.)

    There may have been others.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Not at the trade deadline with an 0-8 team. Cmon man. After the deadline ok, whats left to do? In the last week this FO missed on alot of players that went for "nothing". Dareus went to the hags fir a 6th round pick and immediately was one of the most disruptive players on the field in his debut. Dont tell me this FO is doing its job when one of the best DT's in football goes to another team for a case of beer, some cigs and some noody mags.

    Like srsly soldiers in ww2 trenches gave up more for a couple rolled cigs and some playing cards with bikini'd women on them then what the jags gave up in that trade

    Do you not realize that just because a trade occurred does not mean all 32 teams were given an opportunity to make the deal?

    I would have liked to have gotten the guy too. I get the frustration. But it's nothing to bring up in every other thread. Stick to Bosa for that.

    @wargograw said:

    Do you not realize that just because a trade occurred does not mean all 32 teams were given an opportunity to make the deal?

    I would have liked to have gotten the guy too. I get the frustration. But it's nothing to bring up in every other thread. Stick to Bosa for that.

    Id like confirmation that NE didnt give anyone else a chance. I aint buyin it. I aint buyin that buffalo heard from the jags and was like a 6th it is and talked to no one else

  • @wargograw said:

    Do you not realize that just because a trade occurred does not mean all 32 teams were given an opportunity to make the deal?

    I would have liked to have gotten the guy too. I get the frustration. But it's nothing to bring up in every other thread. Stick to Bosa for that.

    Id like confirmation that NE didnt give anyone else a chance. I aint buyin it. I aint buyin that buffalo heard from the jags and was like a 6th it is and talked to no one else

  • It's funny that Bellichick keeps getting players from their division rivals (like Stephon Gilmore) whereas sells his players to non rivals. That's an easy way to keep winning the division consistently. 

  • @wargograw said:

    Do you not realize that just because a trade occurred does not mean all 32 teams were given an opportunity to make the deal?

    I would have liked to have gotten the guy too. I get the frustration. But it's nothing to bring up in every other thread. Stick to Bosa for that.

    There are probably like 10-12 teams out there looking for a QB.   So you are right....not all of them had a chance. 

    Carson Palmer is on the way out in AZ.....do you think they could have used JG over Drew Stanton?  But they never had a chance to make the trade.  

    Maybe Denver also had an interest.....though they are like the Browns....with a three headed (toothless) monster.

    The Jets could use one.  (but the Jets and Pats would never consummate a trade.)

    There may have been others.

    @the-gipper said:

    There are probably like 10-12 teams out there looking for a QB.   So you are right....not all of them had a chance. 

    Carson Palmer is on the way out in AZ.....do you think they could have used JG over Drew Stanton?  But they never had a chance to make the trade.  

    Maybe Denver also had an interest.....though they are like the Browns....with a three headed (toothless) monster.

    The Jets could use one.  (but the Jets and Pats would never consummate a trade.)

    There may have been others.

    maybe hue will convince jimmy to trade arizona one of our firsts for carson palmer. of course sashi would have to sabotage that trade too.

  • @wargograw said:

    Do you not realize that just because a trade occurred does not mean all 32 teams were given an opportunity to make the deal?

    I would have liked to have gotten the guy too. I get the frustration. But it's nothing to bring up in every other thread. Stick to Bosa for that.

    Id like confirmation that NE didnt give anyone else a chance. I aint buyin it. I aint buyin that buffalo heard from the jags and was like a 6th it is and talked to no one else

    @clevfan4life said:

    Id like confirmation that NE didnt give anyone else a chance. I aint buyin it. I aint buyin that buffalo heard from the jags and was like a 6th it is and talked to no one else

    Well, unsympathetic posted as close to confirmation as you're gonna find. With Buffalo, you never know. I'm just saying don't assume. Buffalo may have reached out to 25 teams and we just weren't one. Dareus also could have done something that pissed them off and they wanted to get him out of the building that day.