• Favorite GAMEDAY food ? ..... Dine in, carryout, *delivery or make at home.
-
-
Labor Day GAMEDAY or just party or picnic meals?
We did something slightly different this year, Saturday we cooked up a pack of Ballpark hot dogs and had them Saturday, Sunday and Monday with the usual picnic fare macroni salad, potato salad, green beans, chips etc.
SO any special BROWNS game 1 GAMEDAY meals planned this week?
GO BROWNS!
Labor Day GAMEDAY or just party or picnic meals?
We did something slightly different this year, Saturday we cooked up a pack of Ballpark hot dogs and had them Saturday, Sunday and Monday with the usual picnic fare macroni salad, potato salad, green beans, chips etc.
SO any special BROWNS game 1 GAMEDAY meals planned this week?
GO BROWNS!
Just needs the steel on steel clank of horseshoes being pitched. Screw that cornhole crap
-
Labor Day GAMEDAY or just party or picnic meals?
We did something slightly different this year, Saturday we cooked up a pack of Ballpark hot dogs and had them Saturday, Sunday and Monday with the usual picnic fare macroni salad, potato salad, green beans, chips etc.
SO any special BROWNS game 1 GAMEDAY meals planned this week?
GO BROWNS!
Labor Day GAMEDAY or just party or picnic meals?
We did something slightly different this year, Saturday we cooked up a pack of Ballpark hot dogs and had them Saturday, Sunday and Monday with the usual picnic fare macroni salad, potato salad, green beans, chips etc.
SO any special BROWNS game 1 GAMEDAY meals planned this week?
GO BROWNS!
Dog bisquits? Oh wait, I have cats. T-bone steak maybe with a mess of fresh green beans n bacon.
-
SO any special BROWNS game 1 GAMEDAY meals planned this week?
I will be traveling on Sunday....so it could be like Arby's, Wendy's, McDs...or maybe in Missouri I can find a Culvers.
-
SO any special BROWNS game 1 GAMEDAY meals planned this week?
I will be traveling on Sunday....so it could be like Arby's, Wendy's, McDs...or maybe in Missouri I can find a Culvers.
SO any special BROWNS game 1 GAMEDAY meals planned this week?
I will be traveling on Sunday....so it could be like Arby's, Wendy's, McDs...or maybe in Missouri I can find a Culvers.
traveling...look up a Texas Roadhouse, our favorite place.
-
SO any special BROWNS game 1 GAMEDAY meals planned this week?
I will be traveling on Sunday....so it could be like Arby's, Wendy's, McDs...or maybe in Missouri I can find a Culvers.
traveling...look up a Texas Roadhouse, our favorite place.
-
SO any special BROWNS game 1 GAMEDAY meals planned this week?
I will be traveling on Sunday....so it could be like Arby's, Wendy's, McDs...or maybe in Missouri I can find a Culvers.
traveling...look up a Texas Roadhouse, our favorite place.
traveling...look up a Texas Roadhouse, our favorite place.
The one I go to is the one down your way...in N. Canton. I think there is another one in like Cuyahoga Falls or Stow, but we usually go to the Canton one.
Maybe while I am there....in Lake Ozark Mo. I can find one.....in fact, in checking, there is one in Columbia Mo. which is about 70 miles from where I will be, but we will be going on a day trip there....so maybe it is an idea to stop there for dinner.
Thanks for the suggestion.
-
Of course, when I travel, I often like to go to places that I cannot get to around here. It is why I mentioned Culver's (though...not there is one in Avon....but that is a long drive). Sometimes I have gotten Whattaburgers....not around here (but seems to be just like Burger King), Jack in the Box? meh...basically Hardee's In and Out? You know...quick food. But, mostly local restaurants, mom an pops. For sit down prefer those usually to the chains....though sometimes....reliability does count. I always know I can get decent coffee at McDonalds.
-
traveling...look up a Texas Roadhouse, our favorite place.
The one I go to is the one down your way...in N. Canton. I think there is another one in like Cuyahoga Falls or Stow, but we usually go to the Canton one.
Maybe while I am there....in Lake Ozark Mo. I can find one.....in fact, in checking, there is one in Columbia Mo. which is about 70 miles from where I will be, but we will be going on a day trip there....so maybe it is an idea to stop there for dinner.
Thanks for the suggestion.
The one I go to is the one down your way...in N. Canton. I think there is another one in like Cuyahoga Falls or Stow, but we usually go to the Canton one.
Maybe while I am there....in Lake Ozark Mo. I can find one.....in fact, in checking, there is one in Columbia Mo. which is about 70 miles from where I will be, but we will be going on a day trip there....so maybe it is an idea to stop there for dinner.
Thanks for the suggestion.
The Alliance one is the best - they just do everything perfectly, even the mushrooms are better. Hard to figure, but it seems that way to us.
-
The one I go to is the one down your way...in N. Canton. I think there is another one in like Cuyahoga Falls or Stow, but we usually go to the Canton one.
Maybe while I am there....in Lake Ozark Mo. I can find one.....in fact, in checking, there is one in Columbia Mo. which is about 70 miles from where I will be, but we will be going on a day trip there....so maybe it is an idea to stop there for dinner.
Thanks for the suggestion.
The Alliance one is the best - they just do everything perfectly, even the mushrooms are better. Hard to figure, but it seems that way to us.
-
I believe it's the oldest one around. Maybe it's all the extra time they've put in to get it right. There's also one in New Philadelphia
-
They are bulding a Culvers in Strongsville.
-
SO any special BROWNS game 1 GAMEDAY meals planned this week?
I will be traveling on Sunday....so it could be like Arby's, Wendy's, McDs...or maybe in Missouri I can find a Culvers.
traveling...look up a Texas Roadhouse, our favorite place.
traveling...look up a Texas Roadhouse, our favorite place.
The one I go to is the one down your way...in N. Canton. I think there is another one in like Cuyahoga Falls or Stow, but we usually go to the Canton one.
Maybe while I am there....in Lake Ozark Mo. I can find one.....in fact, in checking, there is one in Columbia Mo. which is about 70 miles from where I will be, but we will be going on a day trip there....so maybe it is an idea to stop there for dinner.
Thanks for the suggestion.
The Alliance one is the best - they just do everything perfectly, even the mushrooms are better. Hard to figure, but it seems that way to us.
We LOVE the one in Alliance, not impressed with the one in North Canton. In fact, we have been to many in & out of Ohio. I made the statement once that Alliance may be best in Chain & was told it actually IS! Try it next time Gip...You'll not be sorry.
Mike
-
They are bulding a Culvers in Strongsville.
They are bulding a Culvers in Strongsville.
Where? Do you know? That is a lot closer to me than Avon.
-
traveling...look up a Texas Roadhouse, our favorite place.
The one I go to is the one down your way...in N. Canton. I think there is another one in like Cuyahoga Falls or Stow, but we usually go to the Canton one.
Maybe while I am there....in Lake Ozark Mo. I can find one.....in fact, in checking, there is one in Columbia Mo. which is about 70 miles from where I will be, but we will be going on a day trip there....so maybe it is an idea to stop there for dinner.
Thanks for the suggestion.
The Alliance one is the best - they just do everything perfectly, even the mushrooms are better. Hard to figure, but it seems that way to us.
We LOVE the one in Alliance, not impressed with the one in North Canton. In fact, we have been to many in & out of Ohio. I made the statement once that Alliance may be best in Chain & was told it actually IS! Try it next time Gip...You'll not be sorry.
Mike
We LOVE the one in Alliance, not impressed with the one in North Canton. In fact, we have been to many in & out of Ohio. I made the statement once that Alliance may be best in Chain & was told it actually IS! Try it next time Gip...You'll not be sorry.
Mike
The next one I try may be out of state somewhere.
-
They are bulding a Culvers in Strongsville.
Where? Do you know? That is a lot closer to me than Avon.
Where? Do you know? That is a lot closer to me than Avon.
-
And there is a Culver's right where I am staying in Lake Ozark, Mo.
-
Buena Vista chicken dinners sounds like a winner this Sunday
-
Buena Vista chicken dinners sounds like a winner this Sunday
Buena Vista chicken dinners sounds like a winner this Sunday
Is that a chain. I’ve never heard of it.
-
Buena Vista chicken dinners sounds like a winner this Sunday
Is that a chain. I’ve never heard of it.
Is that a chain. I’ve never heard of it.
Should be. It’s local to Warren Ohio. It’s unique with a nice garlic flavor. Greek Fried. Nice place for dine in or carry out. I rate it best I’ve had anywhere
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login