Skip to content

• Favorite GAMEDAY food ? ..... Dine in, carryout, *delivery or make at home.

The Browns Board
3.1k 65 181.6k 2
  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    Tried the Serbian chicken,  no thanks.

  • Tried the Serbian chicken,  no thanks.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Tried the Serbian chicken,  no thanks.

    It is greasy with the lard.  My wife does not like it either.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    Any GAMEDAY meals planned for Saturday or Sunday?

    We might go with our old favorite WEDGEWOOD PIZZA for one day and grilling for the other.

  • Any GAMEDAY meals planned for Saturday or Sunday?

    We might go with our old favorite WEDGEWOOD PIZZA for one day and grilling for the other.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Any GAMEDAY meals planned for Saturday or Sunday?

    We might go with our old favorite WEDGEWOOD PIZZA for one day and grilling for the other.

    You just asked this question and we just went over this.....just read the last couple of pages. 

  • @mjp28 said:

    Any GAMEDAY meals planned for Saturday or Sunday?

    We might go with our old favorite WEDGEWOOD PIZZA for one day and grilling for the other.

    You just asked this question and we just went over this.....just read the last couple of pages. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    You just asked this question and we just went over this.....just read the last couple of pages.  Yes I know.

    That was for labor day and a look ahead for this week.

    This is our plan for GAMEDAY this week.  😉

  • @the-gipper said:

    You just asked this question and we just went over this.....just read the last couple of pages.  Yes I know.

    That was for labor day and a look ahead for this week.

    This is our plan for GAMEDAY this week.  😉

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    That was for labor day and a look ahead for this week.

    This is our plan for GAMEDAY this week.  😉

    OK....then......the answer is:    nothing.   Or, as I said actually......Culver's.

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    I’m speechless

    634CCC9D-331B-495F-9EB4-994CEF6F43D7.jpeg

  • I’m speechless

    634CCC9D-331B-495F-9EB4-994CEF6F43D7.jpeg

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    I’m speechless

    634CCC9D-331B-495F-9EB4-994CEF6F43D7.jpeg

    Mine's a big kelbassi.  😆

    That's an idea for some grill food soon but I think we're going with the Wedgewood Pizza this Sunday.

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    I’m speechless

    634CCC9D-331B-495F-9EB4-994CEF6F43D7.jpeg

    Mine's a big kelbassi.  😆

    That's an idea for some grill food soon but I think we're going with the Wedgewood Pizza this Sunday.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Mine's a big kelbassi.  😆

    That's an idea for some grill food soon but I think we're going with the Wedgewood Pizza this Sunday.

    It's  going to be Ed's  pizza (can't remember where from) at the Board Tailgate.  Dayton's  finest Bad Juan margaritas  in honor of  Stan, #73 Joe Thomas Great  Lakes beer, and the traditional Orange Stuff (authentic orange curacao) for pre game  shooters.  🙂

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    Gotta scratch BV chicken today.  I got a nice bowl of fresh Walleye and Yellow Perch compliments of beautiful Lake Erie to fix up.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    Well it appears the best place in town for me to watch all the NFL games including the Browns is Buffalo Wild Wings. So wings and a Guiness it is. Damn AT&T and their $299 Sunday Ticket.

  • Well it appears the best place in town for me to watch all the NFL games including the Browns is Buffalo Wild Wings. So wings and a Guiness it is. Damn AT&T and their $299 Sunday Ticket.

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well it appears the best place in town for me to watch all the NFL games including the Browns is Buffalo Wild Wings. So wings and a Guiness it is. Damn AT&T and their $299 Sunday Ticket.

    Get you a glass of your favorite draft lager then add a shot of Stout to it. Pleasant surprise 

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    Grilling some wings and having the old man over! I've got some great Florida beer called Reef Donkey (American Pale Ale, not as hoppy as the IPA's), some Xanax just in case (kidding...maybe), and all my Browns apparel ready to go. 

  • Well it appears the best place in town for me to watch all the NFL games including the Browns is Buffalo Wild Wings. So wings and a Guiness it is. Damn AT&T and their $299 Sunday Ticket.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well it appears the best place in town for me to watch all the NFL games including the Browns is Buffalo Wild Wings. So wings and a Guiness it is. Damn AT&T and their $299 Sunday Ticket.

    Hell, it would cost you more than that to see one game in person.

  • Gotta scratch BV chicken today.  I got a nice bowl of fresh Walleye and Yellow Perch compliments of beautiful Lake Erie to fix up.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Gotta scratch BV chicken today.  I got a nice bowl of fresh Walleye and Yellow Perch compliments of beautiful Lake Erie to fix up.

    Oh yes Lake Erie's best walleye and some yellow perch. Do you fillet and bread them and fry or grill?

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    Gotta scratch BV chicken today.  I got a nice bowl of fresh Walleye and Yellow Perch compliments of beautiful Lake Erie to fix up.

    Oh yes Lake Erie's best walleye and some yellow perch. Do you fillet and bread them and fry or grill?

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Oh yes Lake Erie's best walleye and some yellow perch. Do you fillet and bread them and fry or grill?

    I use powdered ritz crackers for a very light breading. Fry golden. And I’m very careful cleaning fish. No bones. But for mild whitefish, I love the ritz breading. Add a pinch of Old Bay if you like. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Well it appears the best place in town for me to watch all the NFL games including the Browns is Buffalo Wild Wings. So wings and a Guiness it is. Damn AT&T and their $299 Sunday Ticket.

    Hell, it would cost you more than that to see one game in person.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Hell, it would cost you more than that to see one game in person.

    In the past to keep you as a customer with Direct TV with an expired contract, they were always willing to give Sunday Ticket in exchange for another two year contract. AT&T are gold miners who could give a shit about customer retention. F 'em!

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by

    fixing to put some new yorks on the grill

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    Oh God it just hit me my GAMEDAY meal this Sunday and Monday will be hospital food again!

    Well the hospital I will be in isn't too bad for meals......for hospital food. (see the Barber Shop forum for details)

    GO BROWNS, just do it baby!

  • Oh God it just hit me my GAMEDAY meal this Sunday and Monday will be hospital food again!

    Well the hospital I will be in isn't too bad for meals......for hospital food. (see the Barber Shop forum for details)

    GO BROWNS, just do it baby!

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Oh God it just hit me my GAMEDAY meal this Sunday and Monday will be hospital food again!

    Well the hospital I will be in isn't too bad for meals......for hospital food. (see the Barber Shop forum for details)

    GO BROWNS, just do it baby!

    F the hospital-get a pizza delivered.??