Skip to content

• Favorite GAMEDAY food ? ..... Dine in, carryout, *delivery or make at home.

The Browns Board
3.1k 65 181.7k 2
  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    Grilling some wings and having the old man over! I've got some great Florida beer called Reef Donkey (American Pale Ale, not as hoppy as the IPA's), some Xanax just in case (kidding...maybe), and all my Browns apparel ready to go. 

  • Well it appears the best place in town for me to watch all the NFL games including the Browns is Buffalo Wild Wings. So wings and a Guiness it is. Damn AT&T and their $299 Sunday Ticket.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well it appears the best place in town for me to watch all the NFL games including the Browns is Buffalo Wild Wings. So wings and a Guiness it is. Damn AT&T and their $299 Sunday Ticket.

    Hell, it would cost you more than that to see one game in person.

  • Gotta scratch BV chicken today.  I got a nice bowl of fresh Walleye and Yellow Perch compliments of beautiful Lake Erie to fix up.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Gotta scratch BV chicken today.  I got a nice bowl of fresh Walleye and Yellow Perch compliments of beautiful Lake Erie to fix up.

    Oh yes Lake Erie's best walleye and some yellow perch. Do you fillet and bread them and fry or grill?

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    Gotta scratch BV chicken today.  I got a nice bowl of fresh Walleye and Yellow Perch compliments of beautiful Lake Erie to fix up.

    Oh yes Lake Erie's best walleye and some yellow perch. Do you fillet and bread them and fry or grill?

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Oh yes Lake Erie's best walleye and some yellow perch. Do you fillet and bread them and fry or grill?

    I use powdered ritz crackers for a very light breading. Fry golden. And I’m very careful cleaning fish. No bones. But for mild whitefish, I love the ritz breading. Add a pinch of Old Bay if you like. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Well it appears the best place in town for me to watch all the NFL games including the Browns is Buffalo Wild Wings. So wings and a Guiness it is. Damn AT&T and their $299 Sunday Ticket.

    Hell, it would cost you more than that to see one game in person.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Hell, it would cost you more than that to see one game in person.

    In the past to keep you as a customer with Direct TV with an expired contract, they were always willing to give Sunday Ticket in exchange for another two year contract. AT&T are gold miners who could give a shit about customer retention. F 'em!

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by

    fixing to put some new yorks on the grill

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    Oh God it just hit me my GAMEDAY meal this Sunday and Monday will be hospital food again!

    Well the hospital I will be in isn't too bad for meals......for hospital food. (see the Barber Shop forum for details)

    GO BROWNS, just do it baby!

  • Oh God it just hit me my GAMEDAY meal this Sunday and Monday will be hospital food again!

    Well the hospital I will be in isn't too bad for meals......for hospital food. (see the Barber Shop forum for details)

    GO BROWNS, just do it baby!

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Oh God it just hit me my GAMEDAY meal this Sunday and Monday will be hospital food again!

    Well the hospital I will be in isn't too bad for meals......for hospital food. (see the Barber Shop forum for details)

    GO BROWNS, just do it baby!

    F the hospital-get a pizza delivered.??

  • @mjp28 said:

    Oh God it just hit me my GAMEDAY meal this Sunday and Monday will be hospital food again!

    Well the hospital I will be in isn't too bad for meals......for hospital food. (see the Barber Shop forum for details)

    GO BROWNS, just do it baby!

    F the hospital-get a pizza delivered.??

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    F the hospital-get a pizza delivered.??

    Hmmmmm, but Monday I might be NPO......I'm sure my surgeon will love that.  😆

  • @texasag1969 said:

    F the hospital-get a pizza delivered.??

    Hmmmmm, but Monday I might be NPO......I'm sure my surgeon will love that.  😆

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Hmmmmm, but Monday I might be NPO......I'm sure my surgeon will love that.  😆

    Just tell him if he only sees pepperoni to close it back up, you're fine.?

  • Oh God it just hit me my GAMEDAY meal this Sunday and Monday will be hospital food again!

    Well the hospital I will be in isn't too bad for meals......for hospital food. (see the Barber Shop forum for details)

    GO BROWNS, just do it baby!

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Oh God it just hit me my GAMEDAY meal this Sunday and Monday will be hospital food again!

    Well the hospital I will be in isn't too bad for meals......for hospital food. (see the Barber Shop forum for details)

    GO BROWNS, just do it baby!

    Good luck and get well soon. 

    Grandkids this weekend. Honey crisp apple fritters it will be. The apple crop is bountiful this fall

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    mjp28   and a Good Luck, and get well soon to our Browns Brother.. btw.. Jake knows of a place with worse food..

    but the hospital fake scrambled eggs & boxed potatoes do suck>>> request them to find a real farmer ?       

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    @dutch-oven said:

    Here's to a speedy recovery mjp - we'll be here waiting for you. 

    Oh yeah I know the procedure and all of that but I have to strap it up again, but a famous quote comes to mind:

    Sergeant Hulka : I'm getting too old for this shit.   

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Here's to a speedy recovery mjp - we'll be here waiting for you. 

    Oh yeah I know the procedure and all of that but I have to strap it up again, but a famous quote comes to mind:

    Sergeant Hulka : I'm getting too old for this shit.   

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Oh yeah I know the procedure and all of that but I have to strap it up again, but a famous quote comes to mind:

    Sergeant Hulka : I'm getting too old for this shit.   

    Better than the alternative 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    SO what are you guys having for GAMEDAY meals?

    I will probably have some mystery meat with mashed potatoes and yellow gravy Sunday and probably jello for MNF........yum.

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by jcam222

    I’m smoking two boneless turkey breasts and a small brisket point. Probably throw a tray of steak burgers in to smoke towards the end. 

  • SO what are you guys having for GAMEDAY meals?

    I will probably have some mystery meat with mashed potatoes and yellow gravy Sunday and probably jello for MNF........yum.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    SO what are you guys having for GAMEDAY meals?

    I will probably have some mystery meat with mashed potatoes and yellow gravy Sunday and probably jello for MNF........yum.

    I'm thinking of maybe opening a bottle of Cabernet so I can either celebrate with it or commiserate with it. Add a nice steak on the grill should just about top it off. Maybe add some of my world famous fresh green beans cooked with chopped bacon and store bought tater salad (I'm too retired to make my own).?

  • @mjp28 said:

    SO what are you guys having for GAMEDAY meals?

    I will probably have some mystery meat with mashed potatoes and yellow gravy Sunday and probably jello for MNF........yum.

    I'm thinking of maybe opening a bottle of Cabernet so I can either celebrate with it or commiserate with it. Add a nice steak on the grill should just about top it off. Maybe add some of my world famous fresh green beans cooked with chopped bacon and store bought tater salad (I'm too retired to make my own).?

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by jcam222

    @texasag1969 said:

    I'm thinking of maybe opening a bottle of Cabernet so I can either celebrate with it or commiserate with it. Add a nice steak on the grill should just about top it off. Maybe add some of my world famous fresh green beans cooked with chopped bacon and store bought tater salad (I'm too retired to make my own).?

    I was smoking pork butts last weeeknd and threw  a batch of green beans with chopped bacon, candy onion , a touch or Parmesan and chicken broth in with them. They were insanely good. 

  • No BROWNS WEEK 9? Hey no problem we still have to eat, so what's your favorite gameday or just weekend eats?

    Dine in or tavern hangout, carryout, favorite rib, chicken, pizza, sandwich, whatever or even cook at home what's up for GAMEDAY ?

    ......... OCTOBER 23, 2019......and we've added something that has become more popular delivery! Everyone is getting into the delivery business now even the better restaurants.  

    ...... June 3, 2022 ......  a few tweaks to.......7/20/22.....

    ●  Favorite GAMEDAY food ? ..... Dine in, carryout, *delivery or make at home.

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    No BROWNS WEEK 9? Hey no problem we still have to eat, so what's your favorite gameday or just weekend eats?

    Dine in or tavern hangout, carryout, favorite rib, chicken, pizza, sandwich, whatever or even cook at home what's up for gameday?

    We don't have a clear cut favorite. Since we have NFL Ticket, we don't go out anymore but may have some grub delievered, or, may make some grub at home, it all depends.

    Among the things we like on game day:

    Order out pizza, wings and/or subs.

    Make burgers, cheese steaks, nachos, cold cut subs, chicken, etc. at home. Miller or Bud light.  

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    Anybody going to or hosting a Sunday or Monday night tailgating party? What's cookin'?