Skip to content

• Favorite GAMEDAY food ? ..... Dine in, carryout, *delivery or make at home.

The Browns Board
3.1k 65 181.5k 2
  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Lumpia and fried rice.  Balut occasionally.

    414-iGcSs1L._AC_US218_.jpg

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @mjp28 said:

    414-iGcSs1L._AC_US218_.jpg

    LOVE

    to

    LICK

    LAMIA

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #11

    american version of brat blows. food truck in germany with brat on hard kaiser roll with mustard and order of pomme frits with mayo on the side. wurtzburg hofbrau to wash it down with while walking over bridge listening to open air concert.

    but u nigels wouldn't know cuz....

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    For away games I either fire up the Big Green Egg or electric smoker. For the smoker it's gonna be pulled pork with vinegar finishing sauce and homemade BBQ on the side, slaw and buns. If not pulled pork I'll smoke some ribs with a Memphis rub.    With the egg this year I've done half lb sirloin burgers with aged white cheddar, thick pepper bacon and grilled onion on buttered toasted brioche. Last game I cranked it up to about 550F and did Tandoori chicken skewers and some marinated thighs for shawarma.  Sheet I just made myself hungry lol. 

  • May sound weird but cheese curds

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @baconhound said:

    May sound weird but cheese curds

    Slide some fries and gravy under those curds and BAM poutine. Delicious!

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #14

    I had this fried chicken at the stadium that was fantastic. 

    3 pieces with a little kick on top of a piece of bread, butter on top, in a bucket.

    Like $14... But great

    Other than that, brats

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Sunday morning 10am Browns games and homemade biscuits and gravy have been a tradition for me for almost 30yrs....... 

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Well, for the Board's resident wino- (even at the Tailgates) it's wine, wine and more wine. Tailgates- it's what ever- dogs, bbq, pizza. At our normal viewing spot, resident pal's house (temporarily closed for a total kitchen remodeling) it's bring your own wine or beer- no cheap junk please. French Bread, Italian Beef, prosciutto, capicola, cheese tray. Chips, dip, tostitos, salsa. Guys have brought wings and pizza. 

    In case of a win, we used to do a "victory port". Now its a "moral victory" port.  🙂  

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @dutch-oven said:

    Are you originally from NE Ohio?

    Nope, SoCal born and raised, but my Mom's family ran a farm in Indiana so that's where B&G came from.

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @dutch-oven said:

    giphy-facebook_s.jpg

    You know, I've never watched Sideways in it's entirety. Chewing gum & drinking wine would be bad, especially if you swallowed the gum.  But LOL- don't know how long I'll be doing it- I help out teaching a wine appreciation course at the University of Dayton. 

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Wonderful Wino!

  • GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Schidt. That is what ALL BROWNS FANS EAT ON GAME DAY.

  • BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Chef salad,Fried red potatoes w/onions and mushrooms ,and a two inch thick medium RARE Ribeye!!! 

  • american version of brat blows. food truck in germany with brat on hard kaiser roll with mustard and order of pomme frits with mayo on the side. wurtzburg hofbrau to wash it down with while walking over bridge listening to open air concert.

    but u nigels wouldn't know cuz....

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @miktoxic said:

    american version of brat blows. food truck in germany with brat on hard kaiser roll with mustard and order of pomme frits with mayo on the side. wurtzburg hofbrau to wash it down with while walking over bridge listening to open air concert.

    but u nigels wouldn't know cuz....

    Outside of Ayers Kaserne in Kirchgoens, right outside the main gate was a little shop where they charbroiled brats with a little loaf of bread (braiun)? and pomme ftits.  With the extremlely small pay check I had then I could afford this a couple of times a month.  The brats they have here suck and I can't even eat them.

  • @miktoxic said:

    american version of brat blows. food truck in germany with brat on hard kaiser roll with mustard and order of pomme frits with mayo on the side. wurtzburg hofbrau to wash it down with while walking over bridge listening to open air concert.

    but u nigels wouldn't know cuz....

    Outside of Ayers Kaserne in Kirchgoens, right outside the main gate was a little shop where they charbroiled brats with a little loaf of bread (braiun)? and pomme ftits.  With the extremlely small pay check I had then I could afford this a couple of times a month.  The brats they have here suck and I can't even eat them.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Outside of Ayers Kaserne in Kirchgoens, right outside the main gate was a little shop where they charbroiled brats with a little loaf of bread (braiun)? and pomme ftits.  With the extremlely small pay check I had then I could afford this a couple of times a month.  The brats they have here suck and I can't even eat them.

    Shmuck all that.. just give me a big pan of Burek and Sarma... I'm good!

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #24

    honestly a lot of mornings it's just alcohol

  • Chef salad,Fried red potatoes w/onions and mushrooms ,and a two inch thick medium RARE Ribeye!!! 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #25

    @brownsnmopar said:

    Chef salad,Fried red potatoes w/onions and mushrooms ,and a two inch thick medium RARE Ribeye!!! 

    Caesar occasional chef, BP for me occasional sliced baked  ? potato with EVOO then add butter and SC,  like a side of mushrooms and of course the ribeye 1 1/4" and medium. 😉

  • @miktoxic said:

    american version of brat blows. food truck in germany with brat on hard kaiser roll with mustard and order of pomme frits with mayo on the side. wurtzburg hofbrau to wash it down with while walking over bridge listening to open air concert.

    but u nigels wouldn't know cuz....

    Outside of Ayers Kaserne in Kirchgoens, right outside the main gate was a little shop where they charbroiled brats with a little loaf of bread (braiun)? and pomme ftits.  With the extremlely small pay check I had then I could afford this a couple of times a month.  The brats they have here suck and I can't even eat them.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #26

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Outside of Ayers Kaserne in Kirchgoens, right outside the main gate was a little shop where they charbroiled brats with a little loaf of bread (braiun)? and pomme ftits.  With the extremlely small pay check I had then I could afford this a couple of times a month.  The brats they have here suck and I can't even eat them.

    I was lucky to be there when the dollar was like 5:1. Remember beer machines that were the size of toasters stuck on outside wall with endless supply of ‘room temp’ glass bottle beer and a gypsy pizza guy allowed on base ringing a cow bell at 2am with pizza?

    (Hindenburg Kaserne, Wurzburg).

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #27

    Nothing like a bag of longneck clams, some fresh melted butter and bbq chicken with a sweet tater  this time of year. Nobody around here is very familiar with the Clambake thing so we need to do it ourselves.

  • D domcucch1994 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Hmmm.. Probably a pizza, some wings,

    and a phone call to the front office to let Sashi and DePo know something...

    SHOULD HAVE DRAFTED WENTZ!

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    WEEK 10 NFL, WEEK 11 NCAA and menu not finished yet but probably no pizza this weekend but my games so far:

    Saturday noon Michigan State at OHIO STATE on FOX

    2 pm YSU at Southern Illinois on WBCB

    Sunday 1 pm CLEVELAND BROWNS at Detroit on CBS (if not blacked out locally here for Pittsburgh)

    I'm thinking maybe baked or barbecued chicken and the fixens, good for leftovers!  😛