Skip to content

• Favorite GAMEDAY food ? ..... Dine in, carryout, *delivery or make at home.

The Browns Board
3.1k 65 181.6k 2
  • Ribeye steak, grilled chicken, bratwursts, broccoli with cheese to get some green in my meal. Yummy.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @the-junkyard-dog said:

    Ribeye steak, grilled chicken, bratwursts, broccoli with cheese to get some green in my meal. Yummy.

    That's quite a meal there starting with my favorite the ribeye steak,  oh yeah !

  • @the-junkyard-dog said:

    Ribeye steak, grilled chicken, bratwursts, broccoli with cheese to get some green in my meal. Yummy.

    That's quite a meal there starting with my favorite the ribeye steak,  oh yeah !

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    That's quite a meal there starting with my favorite the ribeye steak,  oh yeah !

    that doe's sound like quite the meal,How ya doing man ? hope all is well

  • sydS syd

    @mjp28 said:

    That's quite a meal there starting with my favorite the ribeye steak,  oh yeah !

    that doe's sound like quite the meal,How ya doing man ? hope all is well

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    @syd said:

    that doe's sound like quite the meal,How ya doing man ? hope all is well

    Yeah, got back out of the hospital last Tuesday afternoon  .... my second trip in September.   Doing better now after some additional rest, those trips can wear you down.  I'm trying to stay clear of those places,  I've lost about 13 pounds  in September alone without trying. 

    I need to stay home and get some good grill food .... that will work !   All in all I'm doing good I'm actually a pretty good strong guy despite all of these tests and things.  Went to a doctor appointment today,  he was satisfied with everything  so doctor happy /  I'm happy.   😆   period.  

    And I have another doctor appointment tomorrow  on my birthday  and on top of that NO GUARDIANS GAME  an OFF DAY.  And I'll be 73 .... actually I'm in really good shape for 73.   No kidding  !   Oh well I'm keeping the insurance companies busy.    Catch you later syd.  

    Edit ...   CLE 4  CIN 3 top 9 coming up. Clase coming in.

  • Ribeye steak, grilled chicken, bratwursts, broccoli with cheese to get some green in my meal. Yummy.

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    @the-junkyard-dog said:

    Ribeye steak, grilled chicken, bratwursts, broccoli with cheese to get some green in my meal. Yummy.

    Photos in this thread please lol 

  • @syd said:

    that doe's sound like quite the meal,How ya doing man ? hope all is well

    Yeah, got back out of the hospital last Tuesday afternoon  .... my second trip in September.   Doing better now after some additional rest, those trips can wear you down.  I'm trying to stay clear of those places,  I've lost about 13 pounds  in September alone without trying. 

    I need to stay home and get some good grill food .... that will work !   All in all I'm doing good I'm actually a pretty good strong guy despite all of these tests and things.  Went to a doctor appointment today,  he was satisfied with everything  so doctor happy /  I'm happy.   😆   period.  

    And I have another doctor appointment tomorrow  on my birthday  and on top of that NO GUARDIANS GAME  an OFF DAY.  And I'll be 73 .... actually I'm in really good shape for 73.   No kidding  !   Oh well I'm keeping the insurance companies busy.    Catch you later syd.  

    Edit ...   CLE 4  CIN 3 top 9 coming up. Clase coming in.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Yeah, got back out of the hospital last Tuesday afternoon  .... my second trip in September.   Doing better now after some additional rest, those trips can wear you down.  I'm trying to stay clear of those places,  I've lost about 13 pounds  in September alone without trying. 

    I need to stay home and get some good grill food .... that will work !   All in all I'm doing good I'm actually a pretty good strong guy despite all of these tests and things.  Went to a doctor appointment today,  he was satisfied with everything  so doctor happy /  I'm happy.   😆   period.  

    And I have another doctor appointment tomorrow  on my birthday  and on top of that NO GUARDIANS GAME  an OFF DAY.  And I'll be 73 .... actually I'm in really good shape for 73.   No kidding  !   Oh well I'm keeping the insurance companies busy.    Catch you later syd.  

    Edit ...   CLE 4  CIN 3 top 9 coming up. Clase coming in.

    LOL Sorry Lets go Reds,glad your in good spirits ,Eat well my friend

  • sydS syd

    @mjp28 said:

    Yeah, got back out of the hospital last Tuesday afternoon  .... my second trip in September.   Doing better now after some additional rest, those trips can wear you down.  I'm trying to stay clear of those places,  I've lost about 13 pounds  in September alone without trying. 

    I need to stay home and get some good grill food .... that will work !   All in all I'm doing good I'm actually a pretty good strong guy despite all of these tests and things.  Went to a doctor appointment today,  he was satisfied with everything  so doctor happy /  I'm happy.   😆   period.  

    And I have another doctor appointment tomorrow  on my birthday  and on top of that NO GUARDIANS GAME  an OFF DAY.  And I'll be 73 .... actually I'm in really good shape for 73.   No kidding  !   Oh well I'm keeping the insurance companies busy.    Catch you later syd.  

    Edit ...   CLE 4  CIN 3 top 9 coming up. Clase coming in.

    LOL Sorry Lets go Reds,glad your in good spirits ,Eat well my friend

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    LOL Sorry Lets go Reds,glad your in good spirits ,Eat well my friend

    Cleveland won 4-3 and retains that OHIO CUP,  (for what it's worth,   lol.)   

    And I have a great wife who just happens to be a fantastic cook .... I will eat well.   😁

  • @syd said:

    LOL Sorry Lets go Reds,glad your in good spirits ,Eat well my friend

    Cleveland won 4-3 and retains that OHIO CUP,  (for what it's worth,   lol.)   

    And I have a great wife who just happens to be a fantastic cook .... I will eat well.   😁

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Cleveland won 4-3 and retains that OHIO CUP,  (for what it's worth,   lol.)   

    And I have a great wife who just happens to be a fantastic cook .... I will eat well.   😁

    eeehhhhh  Damnit

    enjoy your dinner

  • sydS syd

    @mjp28 said:

    Cleveland won 4-3 and retains that OHIO CUP,  (for what it's worth,   lol.)   

    And I have a great wife who just happens to be a fantastic cook .... I will eat well.   😁

    eeehhhhh  Damnit

    enjoy your dinner

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    @syd said:

    eeehhhhh  Damnit.   Oh well,  better luck next year. 

    enjoy your dinner.    Oh yes !

    The wife made a German split pea soup  it was quite delicious. 

    Tomorrow, my birthday,  Red Lobster, cook's day off.  Haven't been there in years.   And a $45 gift card.  🙂  

    Bon Appétit !

  • @syd said:

    eeehhhhh  Damnit.   Oh well,  better luck next year. 

    enjoy your dinner.    Oh yes !

    The wife made a German split pea soup  it was quite delicious. 

    Tomorrow, my birthday,  Red Lobster, cook's day off.  Haven't been there in years.   And a $45 gift card.  🙂  

    Bon Appétit !

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    The wife made a German split pea soup  it was quite delicious. 

    Tomorrow, my birthday,  Red Lobster, cook's day off.  Haven't been there in years.   And a $45 gift card.  🙂  

    Bon Appétit !

    Happy Birthday MJP. 

  • @syd said:

    eeehhhhh  Damnit.   Oh well,  better luck next year. 

    enjoy your dinner.    Oh yes !

    The wife made a German split pea soup  it was quite delicious. 

    Tomorrow, my birthday,  Red Lobster, cook's day off.  Haven't been there in years.   And a $45 gift card.  🙂  

    Bon Appétit !

    Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    The wife made a German split pea soup  it was quite delicious. 

    Tomorrow, my birthday,  Red Lobster, cook's day off.  Haven't been there in years.   And a $45 gift card.  🙂  

    Bon Appétit !

    Happy Birthday Sir!

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Happy Birthday mjp, may your celebration of your birth be filled with Cheddar Bay Biscuits!

  • Happy Birthday mjp, may your celebration of your birth be filled with Cheddar Bay Biscuits!

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Happy Birthday mjp, may your celebration of your birth be filled with Cheddar Bay Biscuits!

    And here I thought you would say Dutch Apple Pie with candles.???

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Happy Birthday mjp, may your celebration of your birth be filled with Cheddar Bay Biscuits!

    And here I thought you would say Dutch Apple Pie with candles.???

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    @texasag1969 said:

    And here I thought you would say Dutch Apple Pie with candles.???

    ~     Thank you one and all,  yes I survived yet another year,  "73"  and still counting  ......

    Much appreciated.  ?.    Getting ready for my 1 pm doctor appointment,  should be easy, pick up a few Rx and  go !

  • @syd said:

    eeehhhhh  Damnit.   Oh well,  better luck next year. 

    enjoy your dinner.    Oh yes !

    The wife made a German split pea soup  it was quite delicious. 

    Tomorrow, my birthday,  Red Lobster, cook's day off.  Haven't been there in years.   And a $45 gift card.  🙂  

    Bon Appétit !

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    The wife made a German split pea soup  it was quite delicious. 

    Tomorrow, my birthday,  Red Lobster, cook's day off.  Haven't been there in years.   And a $45 gift card.  🙂  

    Bon Appétit !

    Happy Birthday,whatcha get ?

  • @the-junkyard-dog said:

    Ribeye steak, grilled chicken, bratwursts, broccoli with cheese to get some green in my meal. Yummy.

    Photos in this thread please lol 

    The Junkyard DogT The Junkyard Dog wrote on last edited by

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Photos in this thread please lol 

    Haha will remember that next time friend before I scarf it all down!

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    hey it's been 7 day's since i have had a cigarette 

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    I like tacos.

  • I like tacos.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I like tacos.

    Great fun foods !   We need those too.  Not everything are deluxe meals.

  • sydS syd

    hey it's been 7 day's since i have had a cigarette 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    hey it's been 7 day's since i have had a cigarette 

    Hang in there !  I smoked cigars for over 50 years  in 2015 I just quit smoking cigars after getting out of the hospital that year.   I haven't had one since.

    I just decided that I didn't need them besides  premium cigars that I smoked were getting just too expensive !

    I now concentrate on really good eats !

  • sydS syd

    hey it's been 7 day's since i have had a cigarette 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    hey it's been 7 day's since i have had a cigarette 

    Let me know when you get to 60 years. Then we can talk. ??‍?