Skip to content

• Favorite GAMEDAY food ? ..... Dine in, carryout, *delivery or make at home.

The Browns Board
3.1k 65 181.5k 2
  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by jcam222

    Jalapeños really vary in hotness. Different strains go from damn near mild to pretty hot. Once you deseed and cook they lose quite a bit of the fire. When I make these even the people who aren't chili heads devour them. Sometimes I stuff the pepper with sausage and cheese and then bacon wrap. 

  • Jalapeños really vary in hotness. Different strains go from damn near mild to pretty hot. Once you deseed and cook they lose quite a bit of the fire. When I make these even the people who aren't chili heads devour them. Sometimes I stuff the pepper with sausage and cheese and then bacon wrap. 

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by

    @jcam222 said:

    Jalapeños really vary in hotness. Different strains go from damn near mild to pretty hot. Once you deseed and cook they lose quite a bit of the fire. When I make these even the people who aren't chili heads devour them. Sometimes I stuff the pepper with sausage and cheese and then bacon wrap. 

    Removing seeds & veins from jalapenos (or any hot pepper) will "cool" them considerably. Also, the ones gown in the hot, dry southwest will be considerably hotter than those grown around here.

    Mike

  • Usually jalapenos take a pass through me.😆

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I'll pass on the jalapenos.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    Usually jalapenos take a pass through me.😆

    Just remember to wash your hands BEFORE you take a leak -or- it will become a very memorable experience. 😮

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    The wife made a seafood pot pie today, sounds kind of strange but it was very good! Quite versitile also, this one was primarily shrimp but can be adapted for chicken, turkey or whatever. 

    .......will have it leftover  for supper tomorrow for the Indians 4 pm game.

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by

    Few brat fans in here so sharing a lunch I had last week in a German pub in London. 

    Overly genrous in portion size, not even Jenna Jameson wants this much sausage 

    F41559D7-F2D0-47F6-972D-70EC45E180B9.jpeg

    8D74DFD0-D613-467E-9BEE-2CB2A074001B.jpeg

  • Few brat fans in here so sharing a lunch I had last week in a German pub in London. 

    Overly genrous in portion size, not even Jenna Jameson wants this much sausage 

    F41559D7-F2D0-47F6-972D-70EC45E180B9.jpeg

    8D74DFD0-D613-467E-9BEE-2CB2A074001B.jpeg

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by

    @londonbrown said:

    Few brat fans in here so sharing a lunch I had last week in a German pub in London. 

    Overly genrous in portion size, not even Jenna Jameson wants this much sausage 

    F41559D7-F2D0-47F6-972D-70EC45E180B9.jpeg

    I saw that Paulaner glass & had to comment. I really like their Hefe-Weizen! Reminds me I'll have to pick some up for my Draft Party.

    Mike

  • @londonbrown said:

    Few brat fans in here so sharing a lunch I had last week in a German pub in London. 

    Overly genrous in portion size, not even Jenna Jameson wants this much sausage 

    F41559D7-F2D0-47F6-972D-70EC45E180B9.jpeg

    I saw that Paulaner glass & had to comment. I really like their Hefe-Weizen! Reminds me I'll have to pick some up for my Draft Party.

    Mike

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by

    @canton-mike said:

    I saw that Paulaner glass & had to comment. I really like their Hefe-Weizen! Reminds me I'll have to pick some up for my Draft Party.

    Mike

    Can I come ?

  • @canton-mike said:

    I saw that Paulaner glass & had to comment. I really like their Hefe-Weizen! Reminds me I'll have to pick some up for my Draft Party.

    Mike

    Can I come ?

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by

    @londonbrown said:

    Can I come ?

    Sure! I'll make you a deal...You pay for your round trip flight over here & I'll pay for the "flights of beers"!  😁(over here, they serve "flights" of 4 different beers at many bars).

    Mike

  • @londonbrown said:

    Can I come ?

    Sure! I'll make you a deal...You pay for your round trip flight over here & I'll pay for the "flights of beers"!  😁(over here, they serve "flights" of 4 different beers at many bars).

    Mike

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by

    @canton-mike said:

    Sure! I'll make you a deal...You pay for your round trip flight over here & I'll pay for the "flights of beers"!  😁(over here, they serve "flights" of 4 different beers at many bars).

    Mike

    My kind of bar 

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by

    In the ManCave, we'll have Old Leghumper Porter, Paulaner Hefe-Weizen, Shiner Bock, Commodore Perry IPA, Labatt Blue, & Coors Light. If anybody wants anything else, they had better bring it! After all, I'm cookin' too.

    Mike

  • In the ManCave, we'll have Old Leghumper Porter, Paulaner Hefe-Weizen, Shiner Bock, Commodore Perry IPA, Labatt Blue, & Coors Light. If anybody wants anything else, they had better bring it! After all, I'm cookin' too.

    Mike

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @canton-mike said:

    In the ManCave, we'll have Old Leghumper Porter, Paulaner Hefe-Weizen, Shiner Bock, Commodore Perry IPA, Labatt Blue, & Coors Light. If anybody wants anything else, they had better bring it! After all, I'm cookin' too.

    Mike

    Oh Labatt's Blue used to be one of my favorites haven't had it in awhile. Definitely a gameday man cave selection of brews! 🙂

  • @canton-mike said:

    In the ManCave, we'll have Old Leghumper Porter, Paulaner Hefe-Weizen, Shiner Bock, Commodore Perry IPA, Labatt Blue, & Coors Light. If anybody wants anything else, they had better bring it! After all, I'm cookin' too.

    Mike

    Oh Labatt's Blue used to be one of my favorites haven't had it in awhile. Definitely a gameday man cave selection of brews! 🙂

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Oh Labatt's Blue used to be one of my favorites haven't had it in awhile. Definitely a gameday man cave selection of brews! 🙂

    Funny story. Our Priest seldom drinks, but has attended the Draft Party every year. The 1st year, he asked for another beer & when I asked him if he had a preference, he said he really liked the stuff in the blue can. I still tease him about that (AND ask him if he wants to try the Old Leghumper), but I always make sure there's always Labatt's here for Father.

    Mike

  • @mjp28 said:

    Oh Labatt's Blue used to be one of my favorites haven't had it in awhile. Definitely a gameday man cave selection of brews! 🙂

    Funny story. Our Priest seldom drinks, but has attended the Draft Party every year. The 1st year, he asked for another beer & when I asked him if he had a preference, he said he really liked the stuff in the blue can. I still tease him about that (AND ask him if he wants to try the Old Leghumper), but I always make sure there's always Labatt's here for Father.

    Mike

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @canton-mike said:

    Funny story. Our Priest seldom drinks, but has attended the Draft Party every year. The 1st year, he asked for another beer & when I asked him if he had a preference, he said he really liked the stuff in the blue can. I still tease him about that (AND ask him if he wants to try the Old Leghumper), but I always make sure there's always Labatt's here for Father.

    Mike

    Excellent plus the BROWNS can use all the help they can get.

  • @canton-mike said:

    In the ManCave, we'll have Old Leghumper Porter, Paulaner Hefe-Weizen, Shiner Bock, Commodore Perry IPA, Labatt Blue, & Coors Light. If anybody wants anything else, they had better bring it! After all, I'm cookin' too.

    Mike

    Oh Labatt's Blue used to be one of my favorites haven't had it in awhile. Definitely a gameday man cave selection of brews! 🙂

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Oh Labatt's Blue used to be one of my favorites haven't had it in awhile. Definitely a gameday man cave selection of brews! 🙂

    I think I’ve had this just the60E41B19-82C9-4DB3-9ED4-B436D1C17186.thumb.jpeg.35acf3d92921cecc3f4f07a4c92dec7f.jpeg once and it was in first energy 

  • @mjp28 said:

    Oh Labatt's Blue used to be one of my favorites haven't had it in awhile. Definitely a gameday man cave selection of brews! 🙂

    I think I’ve had this just the60E41B19-82C9-4DB3-9ED4-B436D1C17186.thumb.jpeg.35acf3d92921cecc3f4f07a4c92dec7f.jpeg once and it was in first energy 

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by

    @londonbrown said:

    I think I’ve had this just the60E41B19-82C9-4DB3-9ED4-B436D1C17186.thumb.jpeg.35acf3d92921cecc3f4f07a4c92dec7f.jpeg once and it was in first energy 

    It's the beer I drink at 1st Energy, EVERY game.

    Mike

  • In the ManCave, we'll have Old Leghumper Porter, Paulaner Hefe-Weizen, Shiner Bock, Commodore Perry IPA, Labatt Blue, & Coors Light. If anybody wants anything else, they had better bring it! After all, I'm cookin' too.

    Mike

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969

    @canton-mike said:

    In the ManCave, we'll have Old Leghumper Porter, Paulaner Hefe-Weizen, Shiner Bock, Commodore Perry IPA, Labatt Blue, & Coors Light. If anybody wants anything else, they had better bring it! After all, I'm cookin' too.

    Mike

    You must have Bud Light for the guys who need to say "Dilly, Dilly!" for each player the Browns draft. Besides I have stock in the company and someone keeps screwing up the stock market with his insanity. Need all the support I can get.😁

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    I am going to get some lunch at McDonalds.   What should I get?

  • I am going to get some lunch at McDonalds.   What should I get?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    I am going to get some lunch at McDonalds.   What should I get?

    Directions to a good place to eat. 😆

    Nice to see you around again Gip.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I am going to get some lunch at McDonalds.   What should I get?

    Directions to a good place to eat. 😆

    Nice to see you around again Gip.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Directions to a good place to eat. 😆

    Nice to see you around again Gip.

    I don't need directions.  I have one of the best ethnic restaurants in NE Ohio just a couple of blocks away.  (Al's Corner Restaurant....look it up).   I have also have what....in some people's opinion some of the best fried chicken anywhere within walking distance.  (look up Barberton Fried Chicken).

    Plus, I could walk to Parasson's. Not the best Pizza around...but decent.   And I have Mexican, Chinese,  Greek,  traditional American...plus many more....all withing walking distance or about a mile radius.

    But....at how many can I get lunch for $5.00?  

  • @mjp28 said:

    Directions to a good place to eat. 😆

    Nice to see you around again Gip.

    I don't need directions.  I have one of the best ethnic restaurants in NE Ohio just a couple of blocks away.  (Al's Corner Restaurant....look it up).   I have also have what....in some people's opinion some of the best fried chicken anywhere within walking distance.  (look up Barberton Fried Chicken).

    Plus, I could walk to Parasson's. Not the best Pizza around...but decent.   And I have Mexican, Chinese,  Greek,  traditional American...plus many more....all withing walking distance or about a mile radius.

    But....at how many can I get lunch for $5.00?  

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    I don't need directions.  I have one of the best ethnic restaurants in NE Ohio just a couple of blocks away.  (Al's Corner Restaurant....look it up).   I have also have what....in some people's opinion some of the best fried chicken anywhere within walking distance.  (look up Barberton Fried Chicken).

    Plus, I could walk to Parasson's. Not the best Pizza around...but decent.   And I have Mexican, Chinese,  Greek,  traditional American...plus many more....all withing walking distance or about a mile radius.

    But....at how many can I get lunch for $5.00?  

    I actually saw Al's in one of our earlier foodie threads, my idea of good reasonably priced food!

    For the very occasional McDonald's trips I like fish sandwiches and fries. A lunch for $5 can be a challenge, maybe a BOGO deal?