Skip to content

• Favorite GAMEDAY food ? ..... Dine in, carryout, *delivery or make at home.

The Browns Board
3.1k 65 181.5k 2
  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    Winner winner, chicken dinner! Sounds good. Now I'm thinking breakfast..

    shrimp filled bloodies with spicy green beans.

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @miktoxic said:

    shrimp filled bloodies with spicy green beans.

    Take one of them fresh shrimps and roll it in a slice of bacon. I use an air fryer for about 10 -15 minutes. Good stuff

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #38

    Well we decided to clean out the freezer this weekend :

    Friday afternoon  had some great big chicken wings we baked from the meat department at Giant Eagle. Baked up some boneless short ribs with peppers, carrots and plenty of onions and had mashed potatoes for Friday night and leftovers for Saturday's games.

    Sunday will have turkey breasts and whatever for the BROWNS game,  a cold weather use the oven in the house weekend. 

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #39

    Tacos and beer.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #40

    Well so much for the blacked out BROWNS we're having baked turkey brest tonight with potatoes, veggies all of that good stuff.  Damn my wife is an excellent cook.....I'm pretty good too!

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #41

    Week 11 NFL and week 12 NCAA football, what's cooking?

    Saturday - oven baked pork chops

    Sunday - keilbassi on the grill outside

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #42

    You're like me when It comes to grilling I see.  I don't care if it's snowing or how cold, I'll grill it up and bring it inside to eat.  Neighbors sometimes think I'm crazy (okay, all the time).  Must be cause I have the Ak and .45 on my waist.  MAGA.

  • You're like me when It comes to grilling I see.  I don't care if it's snowing or how cold, I'll grill it up and bring it inside to eat.  Neighbors sometimes think I'm crazy (okay, all the time).  Must be cause I have the Ak and .45 on my waist.  MAGA.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    You're like me when It comes to grilling I see.  I don't care if it's snowing or how cold, I'll grill it up and bring it inside to eat.  Neighbors sometimes think I'm crazy (okay, all the time).  Must be cause I have the Ak and .45 on my waist.  MAGA.

    It's the Ka-Bar in your mouth to test the pink in the steaks that prolly does it.😛

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #44

    For this game I'm calling Antonios

    WSS

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan
    #45

    @dutch-oven said:

    You must be the coolest guy in the whole trailer park. MAGA, indeed.

    That's MAGA sir bitch.  Still stalking me wierdo?

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #46

    Whatever the wife cooks up works for me... Weekends are hers. I cook M-F... excepting the odd "pizza nite" and take out from the best Thai restaurant I've ever eaten at (roughly every other Friday). Their Pork Pa Nang Curry is to die for...

    Today: Osso buco... she started this batch off with beef shanks from a local, grass fed beef ranch/farm. House is already smelling unbelievable.

    But if she's taking requests... it's her killer chili. Always has been great, even prize-winning but she started playing with her recipe a couple years ago by adding reconstituted dry chiles (better) and finally smokey paprika (BOOM!). The depth of favor leapt exponentially...

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #47

    You like me don't you fag.  Canal Fulton, what are you some Amish horse manure shovelererer.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #48

    Stripper or Flounder 🙂 we got Samuel with Adams..No Bortles nor James  

  • Stripper or Flounder 🙂 we got Samuel with Adams..No Bortles nor James  

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @gumby73 said:

    Stripper or Flounder 🙂 we got Samuel with Adams..No Bortles nor James  

    Why can't you have strippers and Flounder? As a matter of fact I wouldn't be surprised if strippers smelled a little bit like flounder...

    WSS

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @dutch-oven said:

    You better watch out, or I'll run to the moderators on here and cry about you.

    Oh wait... only a bitch like you would pull something so pathetic.

    Dilly Dilly!

    Yep, you're a noob that's right.

  • Whatever the wife cooks up works for me... Weekends are hers. I cook M-F... excepting the odd "pizza nite" and take out from the best Thai restaurant I've ever eaten at (roughly every other Friday). Their Pork Pa Nang Curry is to die for...

    Today: Osso buco... she started this batch off with beef shanks from a local, grass fed beef ranch/farm. House is already smelling unbelievable.

    But if she's taking requests... it's her killer chili. Always has been great, even prize-winning but she started playing with her recipe a couple years ago by adding reconstituted dry chiles (better) and finally smokey paprika (BOOM!). The depth of favor leapt exponentially...

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @tour2ma said:

    Whatever the wife cooks up works for me... Weekends are hers. I cook M-F... excepting the odd "pizza nite" and take out from the best Thai restaurant I've ever eaten at (roughly every other Friday). Their Pork Pa Nang Curry is to die for...

    Today: Osso buco... she started this batch off with beef shanks from a local, grass fed beef ranch/farm. House is already smelling unbelievable.

    But if she's taking requests... it's her killer chili. Always has been great, even prize-winning but she started playing with her recipe a couple years ago by adding reconstituted dry chiles (better) and finally smokey paprika (BOOM!). The depth of favor leapt exponentially...

    I think it might be chili for us next weekend,  like winter has come early this year!  Osso buco, haven’t had that in a long time.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #52

    What's an Oso Buco? 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #53

    Briefly.....Ossobuco or osso buco is Italian for "bone with a hole" (osso bone, buco hole), a reference to the marrow hole at the centre of the cross-cut veal shank. In the local Western LombardMilanese dialect, this dish's name is oss bus.

    There are two types of ossobuco: a modern version that has tomatoes and the original version which does not. The older version, ossobuco in bianco, is flavoured with cinnamon, bay leaf and gremolata. The modern and more popular recipe includes tomatoes, carrots, celery and onions; gremolata is optional. While veal is the traditional meat used for Ossobuco other meats such as pork may be used.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #54

    Bone with a hole?  LMAO.

  • For this game I'm calling Antonios

    WSS

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @westside-steve said:

    For this game I'm calling Antonios

    WSS

    And I thank youAnd I thank you

  • For this game I'm calling Antonios

    WSS

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @westside-steve said:

    For this game I'm calling Antonios

    WSS

    Is that this place in Parms? I've heard about it before on this board.

    https://www.antoniosparmatown.net/