Skip to content

• Favorite GAMEDAY food ? ..... Dine in, carryout, *delivery or make at home.

The Browns Board
3.1k 65 181.6k 2
  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    I will have my favorite sipping rum ready to toast the victory or drown the sorrow. Might have a steak chaser ready for the coals. And if it's a really special win I'll break out a very good Cabernet from the wine fridge to go with that steak. And if we tromp 'em good I'll open a Bordeaux instead! Those take a lot longer to develop in the bottle.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    Well Saturday's GameDay food is my new and best ever steak sandwich which comes with a side of decent fries from the Longhorn Steakhouse about 1.5 miles from our house.

    The Shaved Prime Rib Sandwich  $12.99 not cheap but delicious cut in half can make two nice snacks! Prime rib, mushrooms, onions, melted cheese, ummmmm.

    Shaved Prime Rib Sandwich 1040 calories for you health nuts. 

    d-shaved-prime-rib-sandwich-gv1x1-5-16-17.jpg

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    got a bacon pineapple sausage for the morning meal with hashbrowns with all the fixings to go on top and eggs and chalada beer

  • Well Saturday's GameDay food is my new and best ever steak sandwich which comes with a side of decent fries from the Longhorn Steakhouse about 1.5 miles from our house.

    The Shaved Prime Rib Sandwich  $12.99 not cheap but delicious cut in half can make two nice snacks! Prime rib, mushrooms, onions, melted cheese, ummmmm.

    Shaved Prime Rib Sandwich 1040 calories for you health nuts. 

    d-shaved-prime-rib-sandwich-gv1x1-5-16-17.jpg

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Well Saturday's GameDay food is my new and best ever steak sandwich which comes with a side of decent fries from the Longhorn Steakhouse about 1.5 miles from our house.

    The Shaved Prime Rib Sandwich  $12.99 not cheap but delicious cut in half can make two nice snacks! Prime rib, mushrooms, onions, melted cheese, ummmmm.

    Shaved Prime Rib Sandwich 1040 calories for you health nuts. 

    d-shaved-prime-rib-sandwich-gv1x1-5-16-17.jpg

    Have  to try that.

  • I will have my favorite sipping rum ready to toast the victory or drown the sorrow. Might have a steak chaser ready for the coals. And if it's a really special win I'll break out a very good Cabernet from the wine fridge to go with that steak. And if we tromp 'em good I'll open a Bordeaux instead! Those take a lot longer to develop in the bottle.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    I will have my favorite sipping rum ready to toast the victory or drown the sorrow. Might have a steak chaser ready for the coals. And if it's a really special win I'll break out a very good Cabernet from the wine fridge to go with that steak. And if we tromp 'em good I'll open a Bordeaux instead! Those take a lot longer to develop in the bottle.

    I got my bottle of the good stuff you recommended.

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by jcam222

    My gameday food tomorrow will be some rain soaked pork rinds and a watered down $9 Dr. Pepper , Ill be the guy in the 2nd row 15 yard line wolfing that down in a gray goretex rain suit LOL

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    That sounds strangely fantastic. 

    wanted to do something different i'll let you know 

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Man, I don't envy you. This is going to be crazy. 

    I have a feeling tailgating tomorrow is going to be nonexistent. 

    we got this liquid thc I bet it would be perfect for a tailgater in that kind of weather

  • sydS syd

    @dutch-oven said:

    Man, I don't envy you. This is going to be crazy. 

    I have a feeling tailgating tomorrow is going to be nonexistent. 

    we got this liquid thc I bet it would be perfect for a tailgater in that kind of weather

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    we got this liquid thc I bet it would be perfect for a tailgater in that kind of weather

    We'll have that in Ohio soon I would bet.  

  • @syd said:

    we got this liquid thc I bet it would be perfect for a tailgater in that kind of weather

    We'll have that in Ohio soon I would bet.  

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    We'll have that in Ohio soon I would bet.  

    I remember it got voted down last time which btw was smart all shops should be independently owned 

    we also have a awesome ice cream's that have thc in it a fantastic way to finish off dinner and watch a game or a movie

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    Well we decided on our favorite Wedgewood Pizza for opening day for the BROWNS and leftovers for MNF.

    With the rains coming later the grill will sit another week or so. 🙂

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    This would have been a great day for chili. 

    On the grill? But my wife would get all wet.

    Hey Dutch I will have a few more select recipes coming soon, we just painted the whole first floor and are redoing our dining room, kitchen and massive cookbook collection......look out!

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    woke up to the buck & 31 grand slam breakfast special..Fried bologna, egg & damn were out of cheese.. the V8 bloody Sunday specials are flowing well..  

  • woke up to the buck & 31 grand slam breakfast special..Fried bologna, egg & damn were out of cheese.. the V8 bloody Sunday specials are flowing well..  

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @gumby73 said:

    woke up to the buck & 31 grand slam breakfast special..Fried bologna, egg & damn were out of cheese.. the V8 bloody Sunday specials are flowing well..  

    Oh god we had fried bologna with melted provolone on Italian bread, dill pickles and black olives for a late dinner yesterday......it was so good. Hadn't had it in a long time, sometimes simple is good, with the accompanying condiments,   dishes and bread. Yum.

  • @gumby73 said:

    woke up to the buck & 31 grand slam breakfast special..Fried bologna, egg & damn were out of cheese.. the V8 bloody Sunday specials are flowing well..  

    Oh god we had fried bologna with melted provolone on Italian bread, dill pickles and black olives for a late dinner yesterday......it was so good. Hadn't had it in a long time, sometimes simple is good, with the accompanying condiments,   dishes and bread. Yum.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Oh god we had fried bologna with melted provolone on Italian bread, dill pickles and black olives for a late dinner yesterday......it was so good. Hadn't had it in a long time, sometimes simple is good, with the accompanying condiments,   dishes and bread. Yum.

    Just finished off raw mushrooms and mini-carrots with dill dip.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    Think I'll have a sip of rum for each TD the Browns get today.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma

    Did a mushroom-cheese (pepper jack)-leftover sloppy Joe omelette for breakfast.

    My operative philosophy of "any leftovers make a good omelette" continues its string of successes.

    Wife made sloppy joes last note from scratch... beats the hell outta "Manwich"

    Game meal? Why... leftover sloppy Joe(s), of course.

  • Well we decided on our favorite Wedgewood Pizza for opening day for the BROWNS and leftovers for MNF.

    With the rains coming later the grill will sit another week or so. 🙂

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Well we decided on our favorite Wedgewood Pizza for opening day for the BROWNS and leftovers for MNF.

    With the rains coming later the grill will sit another week or so. 🙂

    Got a 12" with roasted red peppers, mushrooms, black olives and extra cheese - I'll have some later, wife said it was really good. 

    And a 8" with pepperoni and extra cheese before the game, delicious. 

    One older guy at Wedgewood took our order and made it, he does it right. 

  • @mjp28 said:

    Oh god we had fried bologna with melted provolone on Italian bread, dill pickles and black olives for a late dinner yesterday......it was so good. Hadn't had it in a long time, sometimes simple is good, with the accompanying condiments,   dishes and bread. Yum.

    Just finished off raw mushrooms and mini-carrots with dill dip.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    Just finished off raw mushrooms and mini-carrots with dill dip.

    What kind or brand of dill dip? We used to get Yoder's from Amish country up here, can't find it. Love good dill dip with crackers or veggies.

  • sydS syd

    @dutch-oven said:

    That sounds strangely fantastic. 

    wanted to do something different i'll let you know 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    wanted to do something different i'll let you know 

    damn good