Sounds, uh, great.
-
I'm guessing David Modell or Randy Lerner aren't good enough examples of nepotism.
Spaulding Smails?
WSS
-
I'm guessing David Modell or Randy Lerner aren't good enough examples of nepotism.
Spaulding Smails?
WSS
I'm guessing David Modell or Randy Lerner aren't good enough examples of nepotism.
Spaulding Smails?
WSS
if he brings some people in who know what they are doing, thats a plus
-
I'm guessing David Modell or Randy Lerner aren't good enough examples of nepotism.
Spaulding Smails?
WSS
if he brings some people in who know what they are doing, thats a plus
-
I'm guessing David Modell or Randy Lerner aren't good enough examples of nepotism.
Spaulding Smails?
WSS
if he brings some people in who know what they are doing, thats a plus
-
Can he sell snake oil?
-
With Haslam selling out essentially to Warren Buffet, it is no surprise that the family may become more involved.....considering that the Browns WILL now basically be that family's business.
So...perhaps think of it this way: The Haslam's are like the Rooney family. The older generation didn't do so well with that team......for 40 years they sucked under Art Rooney....but then the younger generation...Dan Rooney...took over...and they became a dynasty.
(and yes...I am sure you can find examples of where the younger generation has come along and been as bad or worse as the older generation....can you say 4 generations of Bidwill's with the Cards). But....there is some chance.
-
SWEET!! Just 40 more years and we'll finally have the dominate team I always hoped for..... and just in time for my 90th birthday too!
SWEET!! Just 40 more years and we'll finally have the dominate team I always hoped for..... and just in time for my 90th birthday too!
Well don't get your hopes up he's not exactly Jimmy's offspring, like Rooney, he's just banging Jimmy's hillbilly daughter that helped him run some truck stops.
WSS
-
SWEET!! Just 40 more years and we'll finally have the dominate team I always hoped for..... and just in time for my 90th birthday too!
-
You mean firing everyone isn't the silver bullet our fans think it is?
-
You mean firing everyone isn't the silver bullet our fans think it is?
That is true, it isn't. But, in the case of the Browns FO....I think we are dealing with an empty cartridge. Or, at least the fact that the bullets they are all shooting seem to be blanks.
-
You mean firing everyone isn't the silver bullet our fans think it is?
It's not who gets fired. It's about who you hire. Jimmy's front office that he hired for Flying J is all on trial or confessed to theft. All in all, not good.
-
You mean firing everyone isn't the silver bullet our fans think it is?
It's not who gets fired. It's about who you hire. Jimmy's front office that he hired for Flying J is all on trial or confessed to theft. All in all, not good.
It's not who gets fired. It's about who you hire.
Yes it is. And whoever we hire if we fire this regime will be NOT GOOD.
-
It's not who gets fired. It's about who you hire.
Yes it is. And whoever we hire if we fire this regime will be NOT GOOD.
Yes it is. And whoever we hire if we fire this regime will be NOT GOOD.
Ya...like now...lol
-
It's not who gets fired. It's about who you hire.
Yes it is. And whoever we hire if we fire this regime will be NOT GOOD.
Yes it is. And whoever we hire if we fire this regime will be NOT GOOD.
They will be if you positive post enough! They will have to believe!
-
It's not who gets fired. It's about who you hire.
Yes it is. And whoever we hire if we fire this regime will be NOT GOOD.
Yes it is. And whoever we hire if we fire this regime will be NOT GOOD.
That's what most Rams fans here in SoCal pissed and moaned about this past off season after they hired Sean McVay.
As I've said multiple times...... Great coaches are not great coaches until they're great coaches. As well as...... We don't have to hire a coach that everyone has heard of - I see you there Sean McVay and Doug Pederson, we simply have to hire the right coach.
Can Hue still be that right coach? I'm saying yes - possibly, maybe... if he's willing to hire an OC and give him complete and total control of the offense...... but can or will he?
-
As with sharpshooting anything ever.. I wish more people both on this forum and apparently in Berea worked to the following slogan: Don't oppose, propose.
This means that simply saying "That's wrong rawr!" isn't enough.. if you want to assert something's wrong, you must propose and defend your personal alternative.
I don't know why LaCanfora has a job when every article he writes appears to be gaslighting .. this move [if true] would be entirely ridiculous
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
