Sashi Press Conference
-
The fact that you have a coaching staff and a front office that both feel like their jobs are safe despite going 1-23 over the past two seasons is pretty telling of how dysfunctional the Browns really are.
-
The fact that you have a coaching staff and a front office that both feel like their jobs are safe despite going 1-23 over the past two seasons is pretty telling of how dysfunctional the Browns really are.
The fact that you have a coaching staff and a front office that both feel like their jobs are safe despite going 1-23 over the past two seasons is pretty telling of how dysfunctional the Browns really are.
I doubt they really feel that way....thats just bs spin on that part. They know that the end is likely near
-
Grossi: It was very frustrating to listen to Sashi today. It was full of BS, unaccountable and full of contradictions.
#Browns
-
Sashi didnt say britt was playing well, c'mon man....thats not true. Tell me thats not true
-
He also said “almost to a man” their draft choices are PLAYING WELL. Does he watch the games?
He also said “almost to a man” their draft choices are PLAYING WELL. Does he watch the games?
I don't think he can evaluate the players he has chosen and has playing for him any better than he can evaluate the college or pro talent he drafts/trades/signs.
So...he may be watching...he is just clueless to what he is seeing. Or, he is as narcissistic as you know who and thinks he can never make a mistake...when all he does if fuyuck up.
-
I think he's so arrogant that he is all totally soaked in Egypt...
Britt is playing well?????
-
Sashi does come across as arrogant and narcissistic. Hopefully he actually is the genius he pretends to be.
-
O Captain, our Captain.
-
O Captain, our Captain.

-
Sashi needs to go.
-
Here 'tis....
https://livestream.com/accounts/14486240/events/4231100/videos/165526217
OOOH, I'm impressed!!!
MIke
-
Also don't forget, he was actually convinced that Kenny Britt is doing well. This guy is so full of himself.
Also don't forget, he was actually convinced that Kenny Britt is doing well. This guy is so full of himself.
My bad, it was Ricardo Louis Sashi was complimenting.
-
"GHOOLIE......I AM PUTTING YOU ON IGNORE, YOU ARE A TROLL,,,,,YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO REALIZE THAT WE FINALLY HAVE THE F.O. WE HAVE WANTED. GHOOLIE, YOU ARE AN IDIOT FOR PREDICTING THESE GUYS SUCK AFTER ONLY ONE QUARTER OF ONE PRESEASON GAME. GHOOLIE, YOU ARE AN IDIOT FOR CALLING THEM COFFEE FETCHERS............."
Yes, yes, yes.....once again, I sit back in amazement of how smart you guys are.
Carry On!
-
Big smile....he seems happy the way the season is going
-
-
I'm down with giving these guys another year or two. We always pull the plug at this time. It's time to see it through, for better or worse.
I like our roster, it's young and talented. They need to gel together and this turmoil that losing brings is going to be the catalyst that solidifies this team in the future. We are going the right way. Now let's play.
-
Big smile....he seems happy the way the season is going
He probably is because he wants that #1 pick. I agree that next year we'll see what Sashi Brown is made of. Either he's going to hit on all of these picks and make us a decent team, or f#$% them all up and go down as one of the worst Front Office experiements in NFL history. Possibly the WORST. it's all on him and depo, but man does he seem confident. This could be a bad thing or a horrible thing.
-
I'm down with giving these guys another year or two. We always pull the plug at this time. It's time to see it through, for better or worse.
I like our roster, it's young and talented. They need to gel together and this turmoil that losing brings is going to be the catalyst that solidifies this team in the future. We are going the right way. Now let's play.
I'm down with giving these guys another year or two. We always pull the plug at this time. It's time to see it through, for better or worse.
I like our roster, it's young and talented. They need to gel together and this turmoil that losing brings is going to be the catalyst that solidifies this team in the future. We are going the right way. Now let's play.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login