Skip to content

Tom Brady Trade

The Browns Board
32 11 1.2k 1
  • @nickers said:

    Well maybe your satisfied with this Sheet show.. I'm not

    lol.... not exactly news there. What was news is that "trying", a/k/a a participation trophy, is now all you are looking for.

    It's hard to look beyond the record, see the progress and the promise of more to come. Kinda like those images popular in the 90's where a 3D image is buried a layer deep in what on the surface appears to be a pattern of colors.

    Be careful... he bites.

    Stereogram_Tut_Random_Dot_Shark.png

    @tour2ma said:

    lol.... not exactly news there. What was news is that "trying", a/k/a a participation trophy, is now all you are looking for.

    It's hard to look beyond the record, see the progress and the promise of more to come. Kinda like those images popular in the 90's where a 3D image is buried a layer deep in what on the surface appears to be a pattern of colors.

    Be careful... he bites.

    Stereogram_Tut_Random_Dot_Shark.png

    Hallucenogenic Toreador?

    (one of my favorite paintings....use to be on display at the Dali Museum in Beachwood....but since long move to St. Peter Fla.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I'm pretty sure those are tire treads which is what we look like after every run-over loss.😁

    looks like the image of woodstock to me.. but then I'm legally blind in My left eye.. 😛

    @nickers said:

    looks like the image of woodstock to me.. but then I'm legally blind in My left eye.. 😛

    Snoopy's bird?

    Stereovision is kinda a prereq for this "art"...

  • I heard lynch on a radio interview confirm this.

  • Then it was a brilliant opening to a negotiation.

    I can't help but wonder whether Hoyer's subsequent release wasn't part of the deal so NE did not end up with his SF contract. Pretty sure that would violate a league rule...

  • Then it was a brilliant opening to a negotiation.

    I can't help but wonder whether Hoyer's subsequent release wasn't part of the deal so NE did not end up with his SF contract. Pretty sure that would violate a league rule...

    @tour2ma said:

    Then it was a brilliant opening to a negotiation.

    I can't help but wonder whether Hoyer's subsequent release wasn't part of the deal so NE did not end up with his SF contract. Pretty sure that would violate a league rule...

    What!!  The Patriots being involved in violating league rules.    Why...How Dare you suggest that such a thing could ever happen.   Where on Earth do you acquire any suspicion that the Patriots may be involved in cheating?

  • @tour2ma said:

    Then it was a brilliant opening to a negotiation.

    I can't help but wonder whether Hoyer's subsequent release wasn't part of the deal so NE did not end up with his SF contract. Pretty sure that would violate a league rule...

    What!!  The Patriots being involved in violating league rules.    Why...How Dare you suggest that such a thing could ever happen.   Where on Earth do you acquire any suspicion that the Patriots may be involved in cheating?

    @the-gipper said:

    What!!  The Patriots being involved in violating league rules.    Why...How Dare you suggest that such a thing could ever happen.   Where on Earth do you acquire any suspicion that the Patriots may be involved in cheating?

    It isn't really cheating per se. It's just skirting.😍

  • Collusion = Fake News

  • A Brady note...

    There was a tight shot of him in the huddle during the SNF game vs. Denver. His eyes were effin' ablaze... to level I've not seen in any QB in a long, long time.

    The guy just may play forever.

  • Singletary had LB eyes and Brady definitely had killer QB eyes against Denver. Even uncorked on one of his receivers to get it right when they got back to the sidelines. He even showed it when the D made a great play. The guy is just supercompetitive on every level.

  • A Brady note...

    There was a tight shot of him in the huddle during the SNF game vs. Denver. His eyes were effin' ablaze... to level I've not seen in any QB in a long, long time.

    The guy just may play forever.

    @tour2ma said:

    A Brady note...

    There was a tight shot of him in the huddle during the SNF game vs. Denver. His eyes were effin' ablaze... to level I've not seen in any QB in a long, long time.

    The guy just may play forever.

    Well, if you are telling us that he went to the crossroads and made a deal to be possessed by a demon in return for his soul....I can believe that.  Wins 5 SBs,  has the hottest wife going.  Sure...its a possibility.

    tumblr_mbtw9fgLOX1qb5zvm.png

  • Singletary had LB eyes and Brady definitely had killer QB eyes against Denver. Even uncorked on one of his receivers to get it right when they got back to the sidelines. He even showed it when the D made a great play. The guy is just supercompetitive on every level.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Singletary had LB eyes and Brady definitely had killer QB eyes against Denver. Even uncorked on one of his receivers to get it right when they got back to the sidelines. He even showed it when the D made a great play. The guy is just supercompetitive on every level.

    Trying to remember the last time I saw that kind of "look" in anyone's eyes in CLE...

    Fell all the way back to Paul Brown, whose stare could burn thru lead, and now I'm trying to see if I missed anyone in that huge gap...

    Maybe Sipe... he was fiesty enough, but not quite to Tom's eye level.

    Maybe Alzado... but his look was more "crazed".

    Gip?