Can we just do this?
-
I like Baker Mayfield.
But if we pass on Darnold and he goes on to have a stellar career someplace else, that would suck..
However, I think we can score Saquon Barkley and a QB with the Texans pick..
-
On further review I see I was wrong about Allen.
Anybody like him?
On further review I see I was wrong about Allen.
Anybody like him?
Cal likes Allen. I'm not a fan. I don't think he's accurate enough and hes playing against the mountain west which isn't exactly the powerhouses of college football.
-
-
I like Baker Mayfield.
But if we pass on Darnold and he goes on to have a stellar career someplace else, that would suck..
However, I think we can score Saquon Barkley and a QB with the Texans pick..
I like Baker Mayfield.
But if we pass on Darnold and he goes on to have a stellar career someplace else, that would suck..
However, I think we can score Saquon Barkley and a QB with the Texans pick..
I've often times argued to take a risk with quarterback somewhere down in the first door or somewhere else. This time we shopped in The Bargain Basement and got the fourth most respected quarterback in the draft . You never know when you're going to strike gold right? It just hasn't worked out. This time I say just take the best guy and go on from there. What I don't want to do is over pay for a journeyman like Kirk Cousins.
WSS
-
I like Baker Mayfield.
But if we pass on Darnold and he goes on to have a stellar career someplace else, that would suck..
However, I think we can score Saquon Barkley and a QB with the Texans pick..
I like Baker Mayfield.
But if we pass on Darnold and he goes on to have a stellar career someplace else, that would suck..
However, I think we can score Saquon Barkley and a QB with the Texans pick..
On the other hand.....
Baker Mayfield gets first-round grade in NFL Draft projection
https://search.app.goo.gl/5qWZ
Shared from my Google feed
-
I like Baker Mayfield.
But if we pass on Darnold and he goes on to have a stellar career someplace else, that would suck..
However, I think we can score Saquon Barkley and a QB with the Texans pick..
On the other hand.....
Baker Mayfield gets first-round grade in NFL Draft projection
https://search.app.goo.gl/5qWZ
Shared from my Google feed
On the other hand.....
Baker Mayfield gets first-round grade in NFL Draft projection
https://search.app.goo.gl/5qWZ
Shared from my Google feed
Mayfield and Barkley is a Shmucking no brainer.
-
Barkley is a luxury we're nor gonna afford. Unless we trade our draft to go right back to #2
-
Darnold/Mayfield and Barkley would be a great way to get both our front office AND coaching staff canned. So if that's your thing then by all means....
-
Darnold/Mayfield and Barkley would be a great way to get both our front office AND coaching staff canned. So if that's your thing then by all means....
-
If there's any way we could trade down and get a QB at, oh, let's say #22 overall, that would be fantastic.
-
True. we should trade down again and pick another TE and safety. Shmuck QB anyway
Better idea, let's take a shot at two QB's that have no business being drafted that high. This way, even though you end up with the next Blaine Gabbert or Johnny Manziel, you can Shmucking say you address the position simply for the sake of need.
Seen this script before. Worst part is, if this FO is retained I know it's exactly what they're going to do.
-
-
Rosen and Connor Williams would fill two holes (longterm) but man, that's some injury concerns with BOTH picks.
-
LMAO
-
Barkley is a luxury we're nor gonna afford. Unless we trade our draft to go right back to #2
Barkley is a luxury we're nor gonna afford. Unless we trade our draft to go right back to #2
You like Mr. 2.8 yards/carry?
Better idea, let's take a shot at two QB's that have no business being drafted that high. This way, even though you end up with the next Blaine Gabbert or Johnny Manziel, you can Shmucking say you address the position simply for the sake of need.
Seen this script before. Worst part is, if this FO is retained I know it's exactly what they're going to do.
They have to with the fan pressure. I'm curious, what would you do with this first round?
Rosen and Connor Williams would fill two holes (longterm) but man, that's some injury concerns with BOTH picks.
Connor Williams sucks. Saw him get absolutely destroyed by Maryland in their first game. I'm also hearing alot of smoke here around town that he'll be back next season.
-
Darnold/Mayfield and Barkley would be a great way to get both our front office AND coaching staff canned. So if that's your thing then by all means....
-
Darnold/Mayfield and Barkley would be a great way to get both our front office AND coaching staff canned. So if that's your thing then by all means....
Darnold/Mayfield and Barkley would be a great way to get both our front office AND coaching staff canned. So if that's your thing then by all means....
And if neither of these guys pan out, you'll all be frustrated with our FO again. How many of you were on the Kizer bandwagon prior to this years draft? The fact I'm trying to make is nobody know who will be the next great QB. Just about everyone was against Deshone Watson before the draft. The last point I need to make is it's not about how great a QB you are, its about the where you play and how prepared you are. Houston Texans have a better team, than we do. Kizer could've been a great QB, under the right guidance. But coming in and being thrown into the fire, well you see the results.
-
I was on the Dak bandwagon in 2016 and Watson this year. Still deciding on 2018. I'm leaning to Rosen if off the field issues turn out to be non-issues. Darnold might be in the running if he comes out. Definitely not "no accuracy'" Wyoming Cowboy. Backup written all over that one (if he's lucky enough to find a non-backup team).
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login