Our color rush jerseys
-
I've always been a fan of brown jersey white pant
-
Could of swore we just wore that brown on brown on brown combo not to long ago
We've worn the all-whites I believe 7 of 8 games.
While the all-whites are my favorites of these craptastic uniforms, I recall how excited the Browns were of the 9 different uniform combinations they could wear.
We've worn the all-whites I believe 7 of 8 games.
While the all-whites are my favorites of these craptastic uniforms, I recall how excited the Browns were of the 9 different uniform combinations they could wear.
The all whites are my favorite going way back......maybe a lousy marketing strategy not being able to make big money selling 50 different combinations but I like them.
Beats the lousy camo unis these teams at all levels come out with, yeeech. (just one man's opinion
)
-
penn state colors from the otto era?
love them but it'd just be another reason for asswipe stooler fans to come on the forum and yarp.
just go back to the cardiac kids day unis already.
Sheet right now is embarrassing. who ever thought of the name on the legs thing should be dragged under a bus for 40 yards.
-
penn state colors from the otto era?
love them but it'd just be another reason for asswipe stooler fans to come on the forum and yarp.
just go back to the cardiac kids day unis already.
Sheet right now is embarrassing. who ever thought of the name on the legs thing should be dragged under a bus for 40 yards.
penn state colors from the otto era?
love them but it'd just be another reason for asswipe stooler fans to come on the forum and yarp.
just go back to the cardiac kids day unis already.
Sheet right now is embarrassing. who ever thought of the name on the legs thing should be dragged under a bus for 40 yards.
Maybe they'd play better if SHITES was on the pants until they have a winning season.

-
I hear that some of the color rush jerseys can cause migraines or seizures. Kizer better wear shades
-
I'm already looking forward to the Browns changing the uniforms again in a few years.
-
I'm already looking forward to the Browns changing the uniforms again in a few years.
I'm already looking forward to the Browns changing the uniforms again in a few years.
What? After everything the city did to get this team back in 1999? (I'm afraid if they changed uniforms in a few years there will be a LOT less hub-bub about it.)
-
That is what you meant, right?

-
That is what you meant, right?
-
Someone "cleaned up" the current Browns unis, and its amazing what a few changes can do.
The numbers are a more traditional font, and are white w/orange outline on the brown jerseys now, and brown w/orange outline on the white jerseys. (I would have kept the orange alternate jersey though). The "Browns" on the pant legs are gone.
Much cleaner look.
-
penn state colors from the otto era?
love them but it'd just be another reason for asswipe stooler fans to come on the forum and yarp.
just go back to the cardiac kids day unis already.
Sheet right now is embarrassing. who ever thought of the name on the legs thing should be dragged under a bus for 40 yards.
Maybe they'd play better if SHITES was on the pants until they have a winning season.

Maybe they'd play better if
SHITESCLOWNS was on the pants until they have a winning season.
FIFY.
-
Maybe they'd play better if
SHITESCLOWNS was on the pants until they have a winning season.
FIFY.
-
I'm already looking forward to the Browns changing the uniforms again in a few years.
I'm already looking forward to the Browns changing the uniforms again in a few years.
I read that there is a time period imposed by the NFL that we have to wait for, and once that's up, the unis will be redesigned again..... and hopefully not by Mrs. Thompson's 2nd grade class this time.
-
I'm already looking forward to the Browns changing the uniforms again in a few years.
I read that there is a time period imposed by the NFL that we have to wait for, and once that's up, the unis will be redesigned again..... and hopefully not by Mrs. Thompson's 2nd grade class this time.
-
I like the orange tops.
I read somewhere that teams have to do a redesign, or uniform tweak every 5 years now. Rest assured, they'll have a new look in 3 years, we're only 2 in right now.
No...he is right, the orange is not right. It should be a "pumpkin" orange. Instead it is coming close to reddish.
No...he is right, the orange is not right. It should be a "pumpkin" orange. Instead it is coming close to reddish.
Bingo....the orange should have an edge, this crap is like blood orange, or, I don't know what you call it, but you are right, it has too much red in it. Jeez, I wish there was something these ayuysholes could do right.
-
Someone "cleaned up" the current Browns unis, and its amazing what a few changes can do.
The numbers are a more traditional font, and are white w/orange outline on the brown jerseys now, and brown w/orange outline on the white jerseys. (I would have kept the orange alternate jersey though). The "Browns" on the pant legs are gone.
Much cleaner look.
Someone "cleaned up" the current Browns unis, and its amazing what a few changes can do.
The numbers are a more traditional font, and are white w/orange outline on the brown jerseys now, and brown w/orange outline on the white jerseys. (I would have kept the orange alternate jersey though). The "Browns" on the pant legs are gone.
Much cleaner look.
Still blows. those half stripes across the shoulders are homosexual looking. It's 2017 for crying out loud, lose that traditional bullschidt already.I am so sick of seeing a white stripe flanged by two orange or brown stripes I want to puke every time I look at them. Dawg Pound? Okay.....put some teeth graphics or something. Cannobody come up with a netter idea than the same stripe thing over and over and over?
-
Someone "cleaned up" the current Browns unis, and its amazing what a few changes can do.
The numbers are a more traditional font, and are white w/orange outline on the brown jerseys now, and brown w/orange outline on the white jerseys. (I would have kept the orange alternate jersey though). The "Browns" on the pant legs are gone.
Much cleaner look.
Someone "cleaned up" the current Browns unis, and its amazing what a few changes can do.
The numbers are a more traditional font, and are white w/orange outline on the brown jerseys now, and brown w/orange outline on the white jerseys. (I would have kept the orange alternate jersey though). The "Browns" on the pant legs are gone.
Much cleaner look.
Those are sick
-
Someone "cleaned up" the current Browns unis, and its amazing what a few changes can do.
The numbers are a more traditional font, and are white w/orange outline on the brown jerseys now, and brown w/orange outline on the white jerseys. (I would have kept the orange alternate jersey though). The "Browns" on the pant legs are gone.
Much cleaner look.
Still blows. those half stripes across the shoulders are homosexual looking. It's 2017 for crying out loud, lose that traditional bullschidt already.I am so sick of seeing a white stripe flanged by two orange or brown stripes I want to puke every time I look at them. Dawg Pound? Okay.....put some teeth graphics or something. Cannobody come up with a netter idea than the same stripe thing over and over and over?
Still blows. those half stripes across the shoulders are homosexual looking. It's 2017 for crying out loud, lose that traditional bullschidt already.I am so sick of seeing a white stripe flanged by two orange or brown stripes I want to puke every time I look at them. Dawg Pound? Okay.....put some teeth graphics or something. Cannobody come up with a netter idea than the same stripe thing over and over and over?
Perhaps the Browns could emulate your favorite team's uniforms and look just like the Steelers?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
