Browns vs Lions
-
I'm ok with Garrett. Peppers pick made no sense especially with the "analytics" approach. I don't think he's made one great play all season.
-
Are you forgetting where he was drafted?
Garrett has 4 sacks in 4 games. I don't think he's looked as good as some others but he hasn't been terrible.
-
Are you forgetting where he was drafted?
Garrett has 4 sacks in 4 games. I don't think he's looked as good as some others but he hasn't been terrible.
Garrett has 4 sacks in 4 games. I don't think he's looked as good as some others but he hasn't been terrible.
He's played alright, but he's no Ogbah for sure.
-
Anyway, a 14 point loss, but the offense improved overall and the defense I think did a nice job. Detroit tends to make big numbers on offense so no surprise there.
Now, the what ifs: if we didn't have a fumble returned to TD and didn't do a QB sneak in the 3 yard line with no timeouts left in first half's last drive, we would have been down by 4 in the last series and wouldn't have to go on hurry up. That kind of stuff is what determines games most of the time.
The what ifs are useless, yes, but at least I think we can say it was a close game independently on how it ended, in my opinion.
-
Anyway, a 14 point loss, but the offense improved overall and the defense I think did a nice job. Detroit tends to make big numbers on offense so no surprise there.
Now, the what ifs: if we didn't have a fumble returned to TD and didn't do a QB sneak in the 3 yard line with no timeouts left in first half's last drive, we would have been down by 4 in the last series and wouldn't have to go on hurry up. That kind of stuff is what determines games most of the time.
The what ifs are useless, yes, but at least I think we can say it was a close game independently on how it ended, in my opinion.
Anyway, a 14 point loss, but the offense improved overall and the defense I think did a nice job. Detroit tends to make big numbers on offense so no surprise there.
Now, the what ifs: if we didn't have a fumble returned to TD and didn't do a QB sneak in the 3 yard line with no timeouts left in first half's last drive, we would have been down by 4 in the last series and wouldn't have to go on hurry up. That kind of stuff is what determines games most of the time.
The what ifs are useless, yes, but at least I think we can say it was a close game independently on how it ended, in my opinion.
cool and thanks its nice to see some optimism
but can we fire hue
-
Anyway, a 14 point loss, but the offense improved overall and the defense I think did a nice job. Detroit tends to make big numbers on offense so no surprise there.
Now, the what ifs: if we didn't have a fumble returned to TD and didn't do a QB sneak in the 3 yard line with no timeouts left in first half's last drive, we would have been down by 4 in the last series and wouldn't have to go on hurry up. That kind of stuff is what determines games most of the time.
The what ifs are useless, yes, but at least I think we can say it was a close game independently on how it ended, in my opinion.
cool and thanks its nice to see some optimism
but can we fire hue
-
Garrett has 4 sacks in 4 games. I don't think he's looked as good as some others but he hasn't been terrible.
He's played alright, but he's no Ogbah for sure.
He's played alright, but he's no Ogbah for sure.
omg pls stop it I can't take the funny's. Ogbah has like .8 of a decent quarter and he's now all of a sudden our best DL? If he played consistently similar to what he played like for 5-6 minutes today i'd have one of his jerseys. Unfortunately he's going to go back to being irrelevant next sunday. That's what he does, he disappears for weeks and then has like a decent little game and people like D Bone at the browns board come out with titty sprinkles.
-
He's played alright, but he's no Ogbah for sure.
omg pls stop it I can't take the funny's. Ogbah has like .8 of a decent quarter and he's now all of a sudden our best DL? If he played consistently similar to what he played like for 5-6 minutes today i'd have one of his jerseys. Unfortunately he's going to go back to being irrelevant next sunday. That's what he does, he disappears for weeks and then has like a decent little game and people like D Bone at the browns board come out with titty sprinkles.
people like D Bone at the browns board come out with titty sprinkles.
Sounds kinky
-
If not, can we at least tar and feather the SOB!
how bout a swift kick in the balls
-
Hue pissed me off today for sure. Duke's lunging 4th down conversion on our side of the field seemingly saved Hue's butt till whatever the Shmuck that was at the end of the half.
-
people like D Bone at the browns board come out with titty sprinkles.
Sounds kinky
-
Titty Sprinkles is the long snapper.
-
It certainly does tiger
Keep on enjoying The Process
-
What happened to Shon Coleman? Did he get hurt?
Man, Banner looks BIG and slow.
-
Titty Sprinkles is the long snapper.
Titty Sprinkles is the long snapper.
titties and snapper my favorite meal of the day
-
Fire all them all. From top to bottom.
-
It certainly does tiger
Keep on enjoying The Process
-
I'm so enjoying it. I beat off all over myself at halftime thinking about that no TO qb sneak.
lol! (but kind of gross)
-
David Njoku, Ricardo Louis and Cody Kessler need to be run until they Sheet themselves. Throw Garrett in there too.
You play like high schoolers, you get treated like high schoolers.
-
Titty Sprinkles is the long snapper.
titties and snapper my favorite meal of the day
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login