Browns vs Lions
-
It certainly does tiger
Keep on enjoying The Process
-
I'm so enjoying it. I beat off all over myself at halftime thinking about that no TO qb sneak.
lol! (but kind of gross)
-
David Njoku, Ricardo Louis and Cody Kessler need to be run until they Sheet themselves. Throw Garrett in there too.
You play like high schoolers, you get treated like high schoolers.
-
Titty Sprinkles is the long snapper.
titties and snapper my favorite meal of the day
-
Not if it's a nine inch long snapper...lol
ghoolie likes it at 12
-
Let's get this back on topic, GARRETT IS A WORTHLESS Shmuck
-
My only problem with firing this bunch of worthless clowns that are called a pro football front office is the fact that with each new bunch, Jimmah dumbs them down even more than the ones that get fired. Catch 22
-
My only problem with firing this bunch of worthless clowns that are called a pro football front office is the fact that with each new bunch, Jimmah dumbs them down even more than the ones that get fired. Catch 22
My only problem with firing this bunch of worthless clowns that are called a pro football front office is the fact that with each new bunch, Jimmah dumbs them down even more than the ones that get fired. Catch 22
Have to promote from within, but who ?
-
My only problem with firing this bunch of worthless clowns that are called a pro football front office is the fact that with each new bunch, Jimmah dumbs them down even more than the ones that get fired. Catch 22
Have to promote from within, but who ?
Have to promote from within, but who ?
Meet the new dumbass, same as the old
-
Bernie Kosar for GM!
-
Hue pissed me off today for sure. Duke's lunging 4th down conversion on our side of the field seemingly saved Hue's butt till whatever the Shmuck that was at the end of the half.
Hue pissed me off today for sure. Duke's lunging 4th down conversion on our side of the field seemingly saved Hue's butt till whatever the Shmuck that was at the end of the half.
Watched the live post-game presser on twitter. I let you judge for yourself but based on Hue's reaction and answer that was a Kizer decision.
-
He's played alright, but he's no Ogbah for sure.
omg pls stop it I can't take the funny's. Ogbah has like .8 of a decent quarter and he's now all of a sudden our best DL? If he played consistently similar to what he played like for 5-6 minutes today i'd have one of his jerseys. Unfortunately he's going to go back to being irrelevant next sunday. That's what he does, he disappears for weeks and then has like a decent little game and people like D Bone at the browns board come out with titty sprinkles.
omg pls stop it I can't take the funny's. Ogbah has like .8 of a decent quarter and he's now all of a sudden our best DL? If he played consistently similar to what he played like for 5-6 minutes today i'd have one of his jerseys. Unfortunately he's going to go back to being irrelevant next sunday. That's what he does, he disappears for weeks and then has like a decent little game and people like D Bone at the browns board come out with titty sprinkles.
Ogbah is better than Two Tackle Texas. He plays hard on every play. He IS without need for debate our best DL.
-
omg pls stop it I can't take the funny's. Ogbah has like .8 of a decent quarter and he's now all of a sudden our best DL? If he played consistently similar to what he played like for 5-6 minutes today i'd have one of his jerseys. Unfortunately he's going to go back to being irrelevant next sunday. That's what he does, he disappears for weeks and then has like a decent little game and people like D Bone at the browns board come out with titty sprinkles.
Ogbah is better than Two Tackle Texas. He plays hard on every play. He IS without need for debate our best DL.
-
A lot of positives in today's game. Yes, bonehead stuff, too, but a lot more positives.
I feel sorry for those of you who want to live or die on a "W", but that's your problem.
A lot of positives in today's game. Yes, bonehead stuff, too, but a lot more positives.
I feel sorry for those of you who want to live or die on a "W", but that's your problem.
I feel bad for us as well. I wish I was the type of person who just enjoyed the game and didn't care about the results, sincerely do, but just not me.
I can play golf on a beautiful course, on a beautiful day, shoot 85 and be miserable.
I can play a muni, in a rain storm, shoot 75 and be on cloud 9.
-
Let's get this back on topic, GARRETT IS A WORTHLESS Shmuck
DING DING DING....................... But wait............." Ghoolie is trolling, EVERYONE knows that Garrett was the obvious #1 #1 pick.
Garrett blows so bad it is puke inducing. He got man handled like a vagina spelled with a C. I hate this mother faulker.
-
Ba ha ha ha.....thats funny.
He IS. Try listening to a broadcast with the opposing team announcers. They ALL talk about how Ogbah is a one man wrecking crew, and how Garrett really is not much of a factor. Garrett is a fauhking bust, dude. Put in ear plugs and stop listening to the force-feed of the media. Myles Garrett is a 100% total bust.
-
We had two weeks off, the Lions had 4 days off. We still couldn't win. The positives were not there imo.
-
A lot of positives in today's game. Yes, bonehead stuff, too, but a lot more positives.
I feel sorry for those of you who want to live or die on a "W", but that's your problem.
A lot of positives in today's game. Yes, bonehead stuff, too, but a lot more positives.
I feel sorry for those of you who want to live or die on a "W", but that's your problem.
One thing about competitive sports T, sooner or later you'll be there too! I can't imagine that say after 6 years you'd still be looking for baby steps/small victories/signs of progress if the browns are say 6-90....
..... so that means you have a line/limit too, just like the rest of us.... but right now we simply aren't there - yet.
-
A lot of positives in today's game. Yes, bonehead stuff, too, but a lot more positives.
I feel sorry for those of you who want to live or die on a "W", but that's your problem.
I feel bad for us as well. I wish I was the type of person who just enjoyed the game and didn't care about the results, sincerely do, but just not me.
I can play golf on a beautiful course, on a beautiful day, shoot 85 and be miserable.
I can play a muni, in a rain storm, shoot 75 and be on cloud 9.
I feel bad for us as well. I wish I was the type of person who just enjoyed the game and didn't care about the results, sincerely do, but just not me.
I can play golf on a beautiful course, on a beautiful day, shoot 85 and be miserable.
I can play a muni, in a rain storm, shoot 75 and be on cloud 9.
Don't pretend you know me... and I won't call you an butt for insinuating that I don't care about results.
That sunny 85 felt great the first few times I shot it. After I knew I could do better? Not so much... but when I was a 10.1 index, all established in tournament play, the mid-80's round I shot at the second Turnberry course in driving wind and rain, felt like I'd beaten the world.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login