Skip to content

Browns vs Lions

The Browns Board
230 40 6.9k
  • My official prediction is Lions win 27-13. The score is somewhat close until midway 3rd quarter when Browns' defense gets completely worn out and can't stop anything. The defense will be worn out because our putrid offense won't be able to sustain drives, much less score points. Kizer will again be atrocious, but I don't think Hue will pull him again. If Kizer doesn't get pulled, we won't score a touchdown until late 2nd half when we get a garbage time TD from somebody random...probably Duke. 

    However, I can also see a scenario where Hue DOES pull Kizer in the 2nd half, and we trot out Cody Kessler. I think we'll get one FG in first half, possibly two, but we won't have more than 6 points. Kizer will look absolutely awful again, and this will cause significant tension on the offense. If Cody does come in, we MIGHT score a FEW MORE points, but nothing substantial. 

    Our defense won't be able to stop the passing attack from the Lions, and we're going to see about 200 crossing routes that will eat us up. Oh, and don't forget about just how terrible Jabril Peppers will be too. He'll get absolutely torched today. 

    Wish I had better news. 

  • My official prediction is Lions win 27-13. The score is somewhat close until midway 3rd quarter when Browns' defense gets completely worn out and can't stop anything. The defense will be worn out because our putrid offense won't be able to sustain drives, much less score points. Kizer will again be atrocious, but I don't think Hue will pull him again. If Kizer doesn't get pulled, we won't score a touchdown until late 2nd half when we get a garbage time TD from somebody random...probably Duke. 

    However, I can also see a scenario where Hue DOES pull Kizer in the 2nd half, and we trot out Cody Kessler. I think we'll get one FG in first half, possibly two, but we won't have more than 6 points. Kizer will look absolutely awful again, and this will cause significant tension on the offense. If Cody does come in, we MIGHT score a FEW MORE points, but nothing substantial. 

    Our defense won't be able to stop the passing attack from the Lions, and we're going to see about 200 crossing routes that will eat us up. Oh, and don't forget about just how terrible Jabril Peppers will be too. He'll get absolutely torched today. 

    Wish I had better news. 

    @jiggins7919 said:

    My official prediction is Lions win 27-13.

    Wish I had better news. 

    You're too kind. It will be similar to the QBless Packers/Lions game, but just a little worse. 31-10.

  • First... isn't this the first time in a very long losing streak our outsider bot has not opened the weekly thread game? An omen?

    Anyway the Inactives are out...  Do we have an open roster spot?

  • First... isn't this the first time in a very long losing streak our outsider bot has not opened the weekly thread game? An omen?

    Anyway the Inactives are out...  Do we have an open roster spot?

    @tour2ma said:

      Do we have an open roster spot? 

     

    Na, bleacher is reporting WR Kasen Williams is Inactive  😒 Welcome Back to merica 

  • The Cleveland Browns are going for the NFL record books today.  They are tied with the 1976 and 1977 upstart Tampa Bay Buccaneers with 25 straight losses on Sunday's.

    When informed of the possibility of setting a NFL record Browns staff had this to say.

    "Getting in the NFL records is something Browns fans should be proud of."  Sashi Brown

    "Hey man I wasn't here for all those losses."  Hue Jackson

    When informed that Johnny Manziel was the last QB to lead the Browns to a win on Sunday Hue had this to say.

    "I couldn't fix him" Hue Jackson

  • I'm a gambling man. I'd bet on a Njoku touchdown.

  • I think this could be one of the better shots at a victory.

  • F.U.C.K the lions

  • I think this could be one of the better shots at a victory.

    @baconhound said:

    I think this could be one of the better shots at a victory.

    For sure. It's a winnable game. We just CAN'T MAKE MISTAKES. Penalties, Interceptions, ect.

    Our DBs need to cover golden tate and marvin.

  • @baconhound said:

    I think this could be one of the better shots at a victory.

    For sure. It's a winnable game. We just CAN'T MAKE MISTAKES. Penalties, Interceptions, ect.

    Our DBs need to cover golden tate and marvin.

    @stillmotion said:

    For sure. It's a winnable game. We just CAN'T MAKE MISTAKES. Penalties, Interceptions, ect.

    Our DBs need to cover golden tate and marvin.

    every game is technically a winnable game.   This wasnt one I would've counted on before the season but who knows.

  • @stillmotion said:

    For sure. It's a winnable game. We just CAN'T MAKE MISTAKES. Penalties, Interceptions, ect.

    Our DBs need to cover golden tate and marvin.

    every game is technically a winnable game.   This wasnt one I would've counted on before the season but who knows.

    @mark-o said:

    every game is technically a winnable game.   This wasnt one I would've counted on before the season but who knows.

    our D has to shut down their pass game, and Kizer has to make decisions fast. He can't sit there all day and wait to throw.

  • @mark-o said:

    every game is technically a winnable game.   This wasnt one I would've counted on before the season but who knows.

    our D has to shut down their pass game, and Kizer has to make decisions fast. He can't sit there all day and wait to throw.

    @stillmotion said:

    our D has to shut down their pass game, and Kizer has to make decisions fast. He can't sit there all day and wait to throw.

    well then we're fucked.

  • The Lions collectively suffering from explosive diarrhea would help too!

    Detroit 27, Cleveland 10 

  • The Lions collectively suffering from explosive diarrhea would help too!

    Detroit 27, Cleveland 10 

    @dutch-oven said:

    The Lions collectively suffering from explosive diarrhea would help too!

    Detroit 27, Cleveland 10 

    Wow, you fools need to start believing in the process. It's clearly working.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The Lions collectively suffering from explosive diarrhea would help too!

    Detroit 27, Cleveland 10 

    Wow, you fools need to start believing in the process. It's clearly working.

    @stillmotion said:

    Wow, you fools need to start believing in the process. It's clearly working.

    Clearly...we are the first team to start 0-8 in back to back seasons since the 93-94 Bengals.

  • @stillmotion said:

    Wow, you fools need to start believing in the process. It's clearly working.

    Clearly...we are the first team to start 0-8 in back to back seasons since the 93-94 Bengals.

    @mark-o said:

    Clearly...we are the first team to start 0-8 in back to back seasons since the 93-94 Bengals.

    Even if we go 1-46, like war and unsympathetic said, There will be NO analyzing, evaluating, or questioning anything King Sashi does till that point. Then we can start. Otherwise you will be flamed by them as "stupid", "clueless", "ignorant", and "whiny".

    anyways, Lions are likely tired and on a short week. We can win this.

  • Another terrible Red Zone series for the Browns

  • Browns do great to get inside the 10 on offense, have to settle for a fg, but the defense turns around and grabs a pick. Not a bad start.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The Lions collectively suffering from explosive diarrhea would help too!

    Detroit 27, Cleveland 10 

    Wow, you fools need to start believing in the process. It's clearly working.

    @stillmotion said:

    Wow, you fools need to start believing in the process. It's clearly working.

    you mean The Process

  • And the pick is turned into a TD for the Browns, who are up 10-0.