Hue on the end of the first half: "It's on me"
-
Previous to the coaching change, were the Rams hiring & firing gm's & coaches left and right? They have a stud QB. They've got Gurley.
Their 2nd year "stud QB" was damn near run out of town last year and proclaimed a "bust" by most fans and media alike here in LA...... Then they hired the right coach, and so far the rest is history. If you've seen every game that Hue has coached for the Browns and can honestly say that, "He's so close to being a great head coach", then I need some of what you're smokin'.... or better yet, I don't!
-
Previous to the coaching change, were the Rams hiring & firing gm's & coaches left and right? They have a stud QB. They've got Gurley.
Their 2nd year "stud QB" was damn near run out of town last year and proclaimed a "bust" by most fans and media alike here in LA...... Then they hired the right coach, and so far the rest is history. If you've seen every game that Hue has coached for the Browns and can honestly say that, "He's so close to being a great head coach", then I need some of what you're smokin'.... or better yet, I don't!
Their 2nd year "stud QB" was damn near run out of town last year and proclaimed a "bust" by most fans and media alike here in LA...... Then they hired the right coach, and so far the rest is history. If you've seen every game that Hue has coached for the Browns and can honestly say that, "He's so close to being a great head coach", then I need some of what you're smokin'.... or better yet, I don't!
And the scary thing is that Fisher is a better coach then Hue.
-
Previous to the coaching change, were the Rams hiring & firing gm's & coaches left and right? They have a stud QB. They've got Gurley.
Their 2nd year "stud QB" was damn near run out of town last year and proclaimed a "bust" by most fans and media alike here in LA...... Then they hired the right coach, and so far the rest is history. If you've seen every game that Hue has coached for the Browns and can honestly say that, "He's so close to being a great head coach", then I need some of what you're smokin'.... or better yet, I don't!
Their 2nd year "stud QB" was damn near run out of town last year and proclaimed a "bust" by most fans and media alike here in LA...... Then they hired the right coach, and so far the rest is history. If you've seen every game that Hue has coached for the Browns and can honestly say that, "He's so close to being a great head coach", then I need some of what you're smokin'.... or better yet, I don't!
To be fair the Rams roster was far better than the Browns, especially on defensive side of the ball. And they had stability that help things like free agents etc being brought on board. Is Hue a great coach, probably not, but I would give him 3 years before blowing up the coaching staff.
-
I think it was Kizer. If Hue made the call he would've given some rationalization for why he called it as he has done in the past. Kizer avoided it as well from what I saw of his presser. Again what makes me nervous is the lack of accountability all around the organization. Someone made a stupid call and they should own their mistake, not simply brush it off with lame cliches.
-
god I can't do another redo.
-
god I can't do another redo.
god I can't do another redo.
Not in 2018 but another 4-12 season and it's inevitable
-
god I can't do another redo.
god I can't do another redo.
A new coach doesn't mean a complete redo. This team isn't that good, but the coach and his play calling and clock management is holding them back as well. A guy can't lose as many games as a HC that Huey has lost and keep his job. It just doesn't make any sense.
-
god I can't do another redo.
Not in 2018 but another 4-12 season and it's inevitable
Not in 2018 but another 4-12 season and it's inevitable
If we go 1-95 with Hue, do you think the NFL would intervene?
-
Not in 2018 but another 4-12 season and it's inevitable
If we go 1-95 with Hue, do you think the NFL would intervene?
If we go 1-95 with Hue, do you think the NFL would intervene?
Maybe they will name the highway after the Browns.
-
god I can't do another redo.
god I can't do another redo.
Right now we seemed to be damned if we do, and really damned if we don't...... You don't go 1-24 unless something is wrong somewhere.
-
If we go 1-95 with Hue, do you think the NFL would intervene?
Maybe they will name the highway after the Browns.
-
god I can't do another redo.
Right now we seemed to be damned if we do, and really damned if we don't...... You don't go 1-24 unless something is wrong somewhere.
Right now we seemed to be damned if we do, and really damned if we don't...... You don't go 1-24 unless something is wrong somewhere.
Could be it's not being ran right from the top down.
1.) Hire an actual GM who knows what he's doing and demote Sashi
2.) Make Hue get a qualified OC
3.) Have qualified GM work with the scouts to not F up the draft
-
Not in 2018 but another 4-12 season and it's inevitable
If we go 1-95 with Hue, do you think the NFL would intervene?
If we go 1-95 with Hue, do you think the NFL would intervene?
I wish they would but the owners in the NFL have more power than the NBA where we saw it with the 76ers. Plus the Browns being $hitty doesn't hurt the overall NFL product. The CBS guys at halftime were using the phrased "Browns'ed it up". The Browns are the laughingstock of the sports world and you still have fans in here defending the process.
-
If we go 1-95 with Hue, do you think the NFL would intervene?
I wish they would but the owners in the NFL have more power than the NBA where we saw it with the 76ers. Plus the Browns being $hitty doesn't hurt the overall NFL product. The CBS guys at halftime were using the phrased "Browns'ed it up". The Browns are the laughingstock of the sports world and you still have fans in here defending the process.
I wish they would but the owners in the NFL have more power than the NBA where we saw it with the 76ers. Plus the Browns being $hitty doesn't hurt the overall NFL product. The CBS guys at halftime were using the phrased "Browns'ed it up". The Browns are the laughingstock of the sports world and you still have fans in here defending the process.
For us to fall as far as just hoping we get one win a year is pathetic. By that point, you're setting the bar so low, that you have to eventually get better.
to expect normal working people to spend their money on a 1-24 team is just sad. But it's cool. We should just "trust them all" because they're "smart"
-
I wish they would but the owners in the NFL have more power than the NBA where we saw it with the 76ers. Plus the Browns being $hitty doesn't hurt the overall NFL product. The CBS guys at halftime were using the phrased "Browns'ed it up". The Browns are the laughingstock of the sports world and you still have fans in here defending the process.
For us to fall as far as just hoping we get one win a year is pathetic. By that point, you're setting the bar so low, that you have to eventually get better.
to expect normal working people to spend their money on a 1-24 team is just sad. But it's cool. We should just "trust them all" because they're "smart"
For us to fall as far as just hoping we get one win a year is pathetic. By that point, you're setting the bar so low, that you have to eventually get better.
to expect normal working people to spend their money on a 1-24 team is just sad. But it's cool. We should just "trust them all" because they're "smart"
I'll be a broken record until it's over. This team has been better than 5-11 once in the last DECADE. This isn't 2 years of losing after two decades of success. It's insane to me that anyone is remotely on board with what this organization has done.
-
Right now we seemed to be damned if we do, and really damned if we don't...... You don't go 1-24 unless something is wrong somewhere.
Could be it's not being ran right from the top down.
1.) Hire an actual GM who knows what he's doing and demote Sashi
2.) Make Hue get a qualified OC
3.) Have qualified GM work with the scouts to not F up the draft
Could be it's not being ran right from the top down.
1.) Hire an actual GM who knows what he's doing and demote Sashi
2.) Make Hue get a qualified OC
3.) Have qualified GM work with the scouts to not F up the draft
As unhappy as I am with The Process, and as certain as I am that what the Browns are currently doing will never be successful, I can't stomach a full blown rebuild anymore than even the yellowest SunShine Pumper can. I'm torn between hoping Hue is fired tonight, and hoping that Sashi is demoted/fired tonight.... But we can't do both.
I suppose firing Hue, keeping Greg and hiring a new HC and OC would be my choice as I think Hue is the biggest problem with the on field product we all have to sit through each Sunday.
There shouldn't be a person on the planet that doesn't understand why a 1-24 head coach is fired.
-
Could be it's not being ran right from the top down.
1.) Hire an actual GM who knows what he's doing and demote Sashi
2.) Make Hue get a qualified OC
3.) Have qualified GM work with the scouts to not F up the draft
As unhappy as I am with The Process, and as certain as I am that what the Browns are currently doing will never be successful, I can't stomach a full blown rebuild anymore than even the yellowest SunShine Pumper can. I'm torn between hoping Hue is fired tonight, and hoping that Sashi is demoted/fired tonight.... But we can't do both.
I suppose firing Hue, keeping Greg and hiring a new HC and OC would be my choice as I think Hue is the biggest problem with the on field product we all have to sit through each Sunday.
There shouldn't be a person on the planet that doesn't understand why a 1-24 head coach is fired.
As unhappy as I am with The Process, and as certain as I am that what the Browns are currently doing will never be successful, I can't stomach a full blown rebuild anymore than even the yellowest SunShine Pumper can. I'm torn between hoping Hue is fired tonight, and hoping that Sashi is demoted/fired tonight.... But we can't do both.
I suppose firing Hue, keeping Greg and hiring a new HC and OC would be my choice as I think Hue is the biggest problem with the on field product we all have to sit through each Sunday.
There shouldn't be a person on the planet that doesn't understand why a 1-24 head coach is fired.
I agree with you. I don't think yo uneed to do a complete clean house and get rid of everyone. But something has to be done....1-24 is historically shitty. Change has to happen at some level, whether in the FO or on the sidelines.
-
Could be it's not being ran right from the top down.
1.) Hire an actual GM who knows what he's doing and demote Sashi
2.) Make Hue get a qualified OC
3.) Have qualified GM work with the scouts to not F up the draft
As unhappy as I am with The Process, and as certain as I am that what the Browns are currently doing will never be successful, I can't stomach a full blown rebuild anymore than even the yellowest SunShine Pumper can. I'm torn between hoping Hue is fired tonight, and hoping that Sashi is demoted/fired tonight.... But we can't do both.
I suppose firing Hue, keeping Greg and hiring a new HC and OC would be my choice as I think Hue is the biggest problem with the on field product we all have to sit through each Sunday.
There shouldn't be a person on the planet that doesn't understand why a 1-24 head coach is fired.
As unhappy as I am with The Process, and as certain as I am that what the Browns are currently doing will never be successful, I can't stomach a full blown rebuild anymore than even the yellowest SunShine Pumper can. I'm torn between hoping Hue is fired tonight, and hoping that Sashi is demoted/fired tonight.... But we can't do both.
I suppose firing Hue, keeping Greg and hiring a new HC and OC would be my choice as I think Hue is the biggest problem with the on field product we all have to sit through each Sunday.
There shouldn't be a person on the planet that doesn't understand why a 1-24 head coach is fired.
It isn't a rebuild if we keep both Hue and Sashi, which is what i'm suggesting. Add another football mind to the mix and an OC. I'm willing to give that till the end of next year.
-
As unhappy as I am with The Process, and as certain as I am that what the Browns are currently doing will never be successful, I can't stomach a full blown rebuild anymore than even the yellowest SunShine Pumper can. I'm torn between hoping Hue is fired tonight, and hoping that Sashi is demoted/fired tonight.... But we can't do both.
I suppose firing Hue, keeping Greg and hiring a new HC and OC would be my choice as I think Hue is the biggest problem with the on field product we all have to sit through each Sunday.
There shouldn't be a person on the planet that doesn't understand why a 1-24 head coach is fired.
I agree with you. I don't think yo uneed to do a complete clean house and get rid of everyone. But something has to be done....1-24 is historically shitty. Change has to happen at some level, whether in the FO or on the sidelines.
I agree with you. I don't think yo uneed to do a complete clean house and get rid of everyone. But something has to be done....1-24 is historically shitty. Change has to happen at some level, whether in the FO or on the sidelines.
it's true. doing the same thing over and over is insanity. We should win a few of these close games.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login