Hue on the end of the first half: "It's on me"
-
^ Agree with both of you..... but watching the LA Rams right now, and every week after yet another Browns embarrassment, is making it harder to even give 1/2 a s h i t if I'm being totally honest.
^ Agree with both of you..... but watching the LA Rams right now, and every week after yet another Browns embarrassment, is making it harder to even give 1/2 a s h i t if I'm being totally honest.
I said in the tavern during hte game...I don't give 1/2 a shit anymore either. I want the team to win and I'll watch every week and I'll be here rooting for them but this team has to win a lot before I'll care enough about whether they win or lose enough for it to actually bother me when they lose.
-
^ Agree with both of you..... but watching the LA Rams right now, and every week after yet another Browns embarrassment, is making it harder to even give 1/2 a s h i t if I'm being totally honest.
I said in the tavern during hte game...I don't give 1/2 a shit anymore either. I want the team to win and I'll watch every week and I'll be here rooting for them but this team has to win a lot before I'll care enough about whether they win or lose enough for it to actually bother me when they lose.
I said in the tavern during hte game...I don't give 1/2 a Sheet anymore either. I want the team to win and I'll watch every week and I'll be here rooting for them but this team has to win a lot before I'll care enough about whether they win or lose enough for it to actually bother me when they lose.
Sashi already said, its a 20 year process. Be patient, fellas
-
^ Agree with both of you..... but watching the LA Rams right now, and every week after yet another Browns embarrassment, is making it harder to even give 1/2 a s h i t if I'm being totally honest.
I said in the tavern during hte game...I don't give 1/2 a shit anymore either. I want the team to win and I'll watch every week and I'll be here rooting for them but this team has to win a lot before I'll care enough about whether they win or lose enough for it to actually bother me when they lose.
I said in the tavern during hte game...I don't give 1/2 a Sheet anymore either. I want the team to win and I'll watch every week and I'll be here rooting for them but this team has to win a lot before I'll care enough about whether they win or lose enough for it to actually bother me when they lose.
Right where I am...... Art, Al and Randy couldn't do it - and lord knows they tried really hard, but Jimmy might just be the one to kill me off.
-
^ Agree with both of you..... but watching the LA Rams right now, and every week after yet another Browns embarrassment, is making it harder to even give 1/2 a s h i t if I'm being totally honest.
I said in the tavern during hte game...I don't give 1/2 a shit anymore either. I want the team to win and I'll watch every week and I'll be here rooting for them but this team has to win a lot before I'll care enough about whether they win or lose enough for it to actually bother me when they lose.
I said in the tavern during hte game...I don't give 1/2 a Sheet anymore either. I want the team to win and I'll watch every week and I'll be here rooting for them but this team has to win a lot before I'll care enough about whether they win or lose enough for it to actually bother me when they lose.
I got lost.
Could you imagine his pressers after 94 losses and 1 win?
-Well, we are in the right direction. Today we did get some touchbacks in kick offs so we didn't get two kick off return TDs, which has been a problem during the season.... I think that the playcalling is ideal but we need to execute better. That's our problem, it takes several seasons for certain teams to execute properly the same plays and that's certainly our case. Everyone tries their best. I don't think that current situation has nothing to do with me being DC, OC, QB Coach, ballboy and HC at the same time....
-
I said in the tavern during hte game...I don't give 1/2 a Sheet anymore either. I want the team to win and I'll watch every week and I'll be here rooting for them but this team has to win a lot before I'll care enough about whether they win or lose enough for it to actually bother me when they lose.
Sashi already said, its a 20 year process. Be patient, fellas
Sashi already said, its a 20 year process. Be patient, fellas
So it's a career process worth millions to those running it? Damn them Havaad boys really is smart uns!


-
Waiting for the pumpers to show up to let us know we are not understanding the genius behind this historic level of failure. I need to update my avatar.
-
Whenever I see Hue now, I can't help but think of Ghoolie calling him Uncle Fester and laugh. It's hard to take the guy seriously when you think of him trying to get a moon tan
-
-
-
Waiting for the pumpers to show up to let us know we are not understanding the genius behind this historic level of failure. I need to update my avatar.
Waiting for the pumpers to show up to let us know we are not understanding the genius behind this historic level of failure. I need to update my avatar.
But give them more time! A couple more years and were there! Six wins next year!
-
Waiting for the pumpers to show up to let us know we are not understanding the genius behind this historic level of failure. I need to update my avatar.
Waiting for the pumpers to show up to let us know we are not understanding the genius behind this historic level of failure. I need to update my avatar.
Change it to this.
-
Broken record Ghoolie.............Hue should have been fired at the first quarter of his first preseason game. The Browns are no better off now than they were when Hue was hired. If you guys want to go down the list item-by-item and discus his failures, knock yourself out.
If the only reason you can come up with to defend keeping him is, "I don't want to start over", then you are a nincompoop. Stay with a cheating wife because you don't want to start over? Stay with a dentist who keeps drilling the wrong teeth because you don't want to find anew dentist. Same thing, stupidity.
How long has Cinci stuck with Lewis? How is that working out for them? Consistency? Consistency only has value when the things you are doing are worth repeating. Only a coward or a jackoff advocates for sticking with Hue, out of fear of starting over. Jesus,Joseph and Mary, this fauking Hue guy is never going to amount to jack schidt. He needed to be fired 2 years ago during the first pre-season game.
Broken record Ghoolie.............Hue should have been fired at the first quarter of his first preseason game. The Browns are no better off now than they were when Hue was hired. If you guys want to go down the list item-by-item and discus his failures, knock yourself out.
If the only reason you can come up with to defend keeping him is, "I don't want to start over", then you are a nincompoop. Stay with a cheating wife because you don't want to start over? Stay with a dentist who keeps drilling the wrong teeth because you don't want to find anew dentist. Same thing, stupidity.
How long has Cinci stuck with Lewis? How is that working out for them? Consistency? Consistency only has value when the things you are doing are worth repeating. Only a coward or a jackoff advocates for sticking with Hue, out of fear of starting over. Jesus,Joseph and Mary, this fauking Hue guy is never going to amount to jack schidt. He needed to be fired 2 years ago during the first pre-season game.
^^^^^ Take a bow Tom, you saw what Hueless was from the get-go.
The players said Kizer changed to the play to the sneak. Kizer made the call. I have no idea why, there is nothing in the way the Lions lined up for that play that would make you thing changing to the sneak would work. Hue taking ownership is what a coach does publicly to protect players, especially a rookie QB. In the locker I am sure they are discussing why that was a stupid decision.
Then why did Johnson violently spike his helmet?
god I can't do another
redo.To fix this doo-doo. FIFY.
-
Seth & Joel after the game said it was Deshone
-
-
Well it looks like Hue will have to answer the question about that call tomorrow seeing as more that a few players told the media what really happened.
-
Broken record Ghoolie.............Hue should have been fired at the first quarter of his first preseason game. The Browns are no better off now than they were when Hue was hired. If you guys want to go down the list item-by-item and discus his failures, knock yourself out.
If the only reason you can come up with to defend keeping him is, "I don't want to start over", then you are a nincompoop. Stay with a cheating wife because you don't want to start over? Stay with a dentist who keeps drilling the wrong teeth because you don't want to find anew dentist. Same thing, stupidity.
How long has Cinci stuck with Lewis? How is that working out for them? Consistency? Consistency only has value when the things you are doing are worth repeating. Only a coward or a jackoff advocates for sticking with Hue, out of fear of starting over. Jesus,Joseph and Mary, this fauking Hue guy is never going to amount to jack schidt. He needed to be fired 2 years ago during the first pre-season game.
^^^^^ Take a bow Tom, you saw what Hueless was from the get-go.
The players said Kizer changed to the play to the sneak. Kizer made the call. I have no idea why, there is nothing in the way the Lions lined up for that play that would make you thing changing to the sneak would work. Hue taking ownership is what a coach does publicly to protect players, especially a rookie QB. In the locker I am sure they are discussing why that was a stupid decision.
Then why did Johnson violently spike his helmet?
god I can't do another
redo.To fix this doo-doo. FIFY.
-
-
I blame the refs. Stopping the browns flow by not knowing what down it was. Also 12sec to reset from a QB sneak is not impossible but when a Lions player is laying down on top of a browns lineman for 5-7 sec a flag should have been thrown and time should have been stopped.
-
I blame the refs. Stopping the browns flow by not knowing what down it was. Also 12sec to reset from a QB sneak is not impossible but when a Lions player is laying down on top of a browns lineman for 5-7 sec a flag should have been thrown and time should have been stopped.
I blame the refs. Stopping the browns flow by not knowing what down it was. Also 12sec to reset from a QB sneak is not impossible but when a Lions player is laying down on top of a browns lineman for 5-7 sec a flag should have been thrown and time should have been stopped.
Or at least stop the clock until the players are free. But as we know we should not have been in the position that what took place actually happened. Shame on us.
-
DUMBEST Shmucking PLAY CALL EVER WHY WOULD YOU RUN A SNEAK WITH NO TIMEOUTS, AND ONLY :12 Shmucking SECONDS LEFT!?!!?!?!!?!?
I Swear this team just finds way to lose on purpose....
That last drive before the end of the half was inexcusable!! Should have at least got 3 out of it!
I like how they responded, they didn't give up but maaan..
Botching that drive really screwed the pooch in this one.. And our defense playing shitty against the run
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


