Rank Order Best Shot For Win(s)
-
1. Jags-Bortles can be rattled by a decent pass rush
2. Ravens-by then I think Kizer is playing well enough for the home win
3. Bungles
4.All the rest look like losses to me
-
1. Bengals
2. Ravens
3. Packers (they won yesterday, but I think that they win Chicago lately no matter what)
4. Steelers. I still think they won't have anything to play for in the last week of regular season. They'll already have the Division.
5. Chargers. Phillips can get crazy and backfire. They always find a way to lose.
6. Bears. If you put True-biscuit under pressure their attack is not good.
7. Jacksonville. Forget about Bortles, that defense can kill Brown's offense.
-
1. Jags-Bortles can be rattled by a decent pass rush
2. Ravens-by then I think Kizer is playing well enough for the home win
3. Bungles
4.All the rest look like losses to me
1. Jags-Bortles can be rattled by a decent pass rush
2. Ravens-by then I think Kizer is playing well enough for the home win
3. Bungles
4.All the rest look like losses to me
They all look like losses. You just know Trubisky will light us up. Ravens? We don't beat them...period. We may get lucky against sinsinatti but that's the best I see. Chargers will be out for revenge and Rivers will toast our secondary. Jags? They got way better when Stosh left em. Nope, we're screwed.
-
Jags - Definitely a loss. They played a tight game last week, the will be ready. Coleman will be back, but it wont be enough. Loss
Bengals - They are still a good team and still better than us, especially at home. Loss
Chargers - much better than their record and we play there. I know Gordon will be back, but not long enough to make a difference. Loss
If Gordon plays well, we have a chance to beat the Packers, Ravens, and Bears. Otherwise, they are all losses. My guess is Loss
Steelers - They didn't have anything to play for last season and still found a way to beat us. Loss
At best, we could win 1-3 games.
-
Colts, Jets, ...oh, wait, we already blew our best chances for wins.
-
As has been said, you've got to put the Pittsburgh game up there since they'll likely be resting.
-
As has been said, you've got to put the Pittsburgh game up there since they'll likely be resting.
As has been said, you've got to put the Pittsburgh game up there since they'll likely be resting.
-
Bears or Chargers, with the Packers as my dark horse.
-
Bears or Chargers, with the Packers as my dark horse.
Bears or Chargers, with the Packers as my dark horse.
The Packers are a decent dark horse.....but I highly doubt that the Chargers will allow Cleveland to get their only win two years in a row.
-
Imagine we only beat the chargers.... our 2-30 record will mean both wins were against them....just think if we played them every week we would win the super bowl
-
They're all possible wins if things fall our way, they could win every one of them. This week, the defense has to stop the run and make Bortles beat us which I'm not sure he's capable of, but the offense is going to struggle I'd think against the Jags defense. It's actually a good test to see how Kizer is progressing against a really good defense this week. But we could win an ugly one...like 14-10 with the defense or special teams being one of the TD's that we get.
-
0-16.
-
I honestly think the Packers are our best bet. Brett Hundley is hot garbage. Our defense has been ok against the run. It's at home. GB will probably have checked out.
-
I honestly think the Packers are our best bet. Brett Hundley is hot garbage. Our defense has been ok against the run. It's at home. GB will probably have checked out.
I honestly think the Packers are our best bet. Brett Hundley is hot garbage. Our defense has been ok against the run. It's at home. GB will probably have checked out.
Hundley hasn't looked good but he did just get a win on the road this past Sunday. Something no QB on our roster has...either at home or on the road.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login