Strong candidate for most awkward, ridiculous, Retarded presidential picture ever...
-
I'm putting money on that horse. That just looks like a winner to me
-
"Pull my finger!"-Uncle Don

LBJ has him beat though.

-
What a ridiculous picture tho. He's competing fav with putin now for most awful pictures
-
-
I like this one better. . .
Photoshops dont count.
-
I like this one better. . .
Photoshops dont count.
Photoshops dont count.
I didn’t see the rules.
-
Photoshops dont count.
I didn’t see the rules.
I didn’t see the rules.
Its kind of implied. Anybody can photoshop anything. "Real" awkward ohotos are where its at. The obama photo tho, its a good troll ill admit.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login