Josh Gordon - the missing piece
-
Don't lie Mark-O
You'd be getting a raging one if that had happened..
Sorry...football players don't do it for me. No matter what team they play for. But apparently it does for you....not that there's anything wrong with that.
Enjoy your dreams of Carson Wentz in a Browns uniform. I'll focus on the players who are actually on the team.
-
I understand perfectly...
You have neither the talent nor the balls to make a stand on a player before hand. Riddle me this... How can you always be right when you never take a position?
Life is much easier when all you do is sit back and throw rocks. Kudos...
With my wives my philosophy has always been it's easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.
With my wives my philosophy has always been it's easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.
lol... and she married you?

Actually had an assistant Plant Manager impart that very "advice" to me about 30 years ago... and it was true. But it was only true when what I did worked.
-
With my wives my philosophy has always been it's easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.
lol... and she married you?

Actually had an assistant Plant Manager impart that very "advice" to me about 30 years ago... and it was true. But it was only true when what I did worked.
-
Browns coach Hue Jackson said getting Josh Gordon back is "like Christmas."
"I get to open a new toy," Jackson said. "I know what’s in that box, but I just want to see how good it is. It’s exciting that he’ll be back out there." Gordon is expected to return to practice this week, and he is eligible to return to the active roster Week 13. It still remains to be seen if he will be ready by then, but he has hit every target so far since being reinstated. Gordon remains worth a stash for teams headed to the fantasy playoffs. -
Im a little worried Hue is going to have to apologize for saying having Gordon back is like having a new toy to play with.
Or is it ok since...
Im a little worried Hue is going to have to apologize for saying having Gordon back is like having a new toy to play with.
Or is it ok since...
Since he's black?
Managers and coaches use the "new toy to play with" line all the time. There is absolutely nothing wrong with saying that.
On another note, I have claimed Gordon in all three of my fantasy leagues for a postseason boost.
Looking forward to playing with my new toy.
Zombo
-
I know it doesn't mean anything, but the MSM is going to be all over it.
Someone will say its racciss
You don't remember the movie? "The Toy"?
I know it doesn't mean anything, but the MSM is going to be all over it.
Someone will say its racciss
You don't remember the movie? "The Toy"?
I do remember the movie. I don't know what MSM is though.
And I think you are the only jackwad making a racial connection to Hue's comment.
Zombo
-
I know it doesn't mean anything, but the MSM is going to be all over it.
Someone will say its racciss
You don't remember the movie? "The Toy"?
-
I know it doesn't mean anything, but the MSM is going to be all over it.
Someone will say its racciss
You don't remember the movie? "The Toy"?
I do remember the movie. I don't know what MSM is though.
And I think you are the only jackwad making a racial connection to Hue's comment.
Zombo
Zombo said:
I do remember the movie. I don't know what MSM is though.
And I think you are the only jackwad making a racial connection to Hue's comment.
Zombo
Main Stream Media. You know, where you get actual news and information.... People that don't like MSM are like the three monkeys, hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil. They don't like reality.....like the monkeys they hide their senses from it, and prefer getting horseshite shoved up their arses as their only method of absorbing information.
-
-
Im a little worried Hue is going to have to apologize for saying having Gordon back is like having a new toy to play with.
Or is it ok since...
Since he's black?
Managers and coaches use the "new toy to play with" line all the time. There is absolutely nothing wrong with saying that.
On another note, I have claimed Gordon in all three of my fantasy leagues for a postseason boost.
Looking forward to playing with my new toy.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Since he's black?
Managers and coaches use the "new toy to play with" line all the time. There is absolutely nothing wrong with saying that.
On another note, I have claimed Gordon in all three of my fantasy leagues for a postseason boost.
Looking forward to playing with my new toy.
Zombo
True, lots of coaches use that analogy. To me, it's still funny though.
-
Josh Gordon:
So there's 6 games left. Unless our brain-trust are TOTAL fools, he doesn't play this week. (...and OUR brain-trust ALWAYS leaves doubt about being TOTAL fools)
Therefore, we own him for 2018.
As for us negotiating a contract renewal...that will depend on how he does in these final weeks of the season...including his time on the field. It will also depend on his offseason and if he can stay on the straight and narrow. I wouldn't rush into a contract signing session with him.
I don't know how far one can go with structuring a contract with 'if-then' statements....but we need some assurance that we're not wasting more time and effort on a 3-time-loser to be.
-
Don't worry, whether he plays or not this week is not on our brain-trusts. He started practice with the team today, but he cannot play till next week.
-
If coach was white the liberals would be out with pitchforks at the toy reference... relax man it was just a joke. But in america you cant make jokes
If coach was white the liberals would be out with pitchforks at the toy reference... relax man it was just a joke. But in america you cant make jokes
Nobody has any fuyucking clue what you are talking about with this "toy" reference and how it pertains to race. Is everything for you an opportunity to race bait?
-
Just watched video of the Browns WRs catching passes on practice. They had a lefty throwing the passes. Isn’t it different catching a pass from a lefty?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
