Skip to content

What a 6th Grader Thinks About The Browns

The Browns Board
104 19 2.6k 1
  • @syd said:

    a few years ago my son was still in High School and got fed s.h.i.t for wearing browns gear 

    MAGA!

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    MAGA!

    Morons Are Governing America  is that what you mean by maga,if not please explain

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #17

    You're the Moron snowflake!

  • So my 22yr old daughter teaches middle school PE here in SoCal. One of her students was sick for over a week and when he came back to school he still couldn't do any physical activity, so she required him to do several essays as make up work. 

    Since it's physical education class, her only requirement was that the essays be related to physical activity or nutrition. He did a couple on nutrition and general health, and for the last one he asked her if he could "Do one on the Cleveland Browns"..... Of course she laughed and said, "Oh yea, please do one on the Cleveland Browns so I can show my Dad!" - and this is what the 11yr old SoCal born and raised kid came up with:

    Browns Suck.jpg

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @d-bone said:

    So my 22yr old daughter teaches middle school PE here in SoCal. One of her students was sick for over a week and when he came back to school he still couldn't do any physical activity, so she required him to do several essays as make up work. 

    Since it's physical education class, her only requirement was that the essays be related to physical activity or nutrition. He did a couple on nutrition and general health, and for the last one he asked her if he could "Do one on the Cleveland Browns"..... Of course she laughed and said, "Oh yea, please do one on the Cleveland Browns so I can show my Dad!" - and this is what the 11yr old SoCal born and raised kid came up with:

    Browns Suck.jpg

    Brilliant. One mistake though, John Elway did not lead the Broncos 98 yards to win and go to the Superbowl. He lead the Broncos 98 yards to tie the game and send it into overtime. Having won the OT coin toss the Browns elected to receive the ball. Bernie Kosar and Marty Skinenhiemer are responsible for the Browns losing that game. They were cowards and played not to lose. Kosar choked and sent Denver to the show.

  • You're the Moron snowflake!

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    You're the Moron snowflake!

    so is that all you got stupid insults

    also if you talk Sheet about my family mother Shmucker I will kill your butt

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Bring it on Shmuck face.

  • So my 22yr old daughter teaches middle school PE here in SoCal. One of her students was sick for over a week and when he came back to school he still couldn't do any physical activity, so she required him to do several essays as make up work. 

    Since it's physical education class, her only requirement was that the essays be related to physical activity or nutrition. He did a couple on nutrition and general health, and for the last one he asked her if he could "Do one on the Cleveland Browns"..... Of course she laughed and said, "Oh yea, please do one on the Cleveland Browns so I can show my Dad!" - and this is what the 11yr old SoCal born and raised kid came up with:

    Browns Suck.jpg

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #21

    @d-bone said:

    Browns Suck.jpg

    Don't recall Dating a SoCal girl about 12 years ago? But if I did? Seriously DBone..As A Browns Board Donation Award Winner.. the winner is Andrew..PM me a address, so The BrownBoard can mail Andrew (or your daughters class) this a 8X10 live in action photo of #75 Joel Bitonio.(I got Brown or White Jersey photo with NO cleveland on front of unis?(Yeah).There is Hope Andrew..Hope to hear from you DBone..Thanks,Santa surely is sold out..

  • sydS syd

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    MAGA!

    Morons Are Governing America  is that what you mean by maga,if not please explain

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @syd said:

    Morons Are Governing America  is that what you mean by maga,if not please explain

    Many Are Getting Arrested

  • sydS syd

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    You're the Moron snowflake!

    so is that all you got stupid insults

    also if you talk Sheet about my family mother Shmucker I will kill your butt

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @syd said:

    so is that all you got stupid insults

    also if you talk Sheet about my family mother Shmucker I will kill your butt

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    You're the Moron snowflake!

    DieHard literally ran to the moderators on this board with his buddy calfox when his feelings got oh so hurt, and he calls someone else a snowflake. That's hilarious.

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #24

    or

    many A$$HOLES getting arrested

  • @syd said:

    so is that all you got stupid insults

    also if you talk Sheet about my family mother Shmucker I will kill your butt

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    You're the Moron snowflake!

    DieHard literally ran to the moderators on this board with his buddy calfox when his feelings got oh so hurt, and he calls someone else a snowflake. That's hilarious.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @dutch-oven said:

    DieHard literally ran to the moderators on this board with his buddy calfox when his feelings got oh so hurt, and he calls someone else a snowflake. That's hilarious.

    I have run into the cry babies before I normally get kicked off for hurting their butt's

    Shmuck em

  • Bring it on Shmuck face.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Bring it on Shmuck face.

    I ducked up there bout the family thing ,my bad my wrong  

  • So my 22yr old daughter teaches middle school PE here in SoCal. One of her students was sick for over a week and when he came back to school he still couldn't do any physical activity, so she required him to do several essays as make up work. 

    Since it's physical education class, her only requirement was that the essays be related to physical activity or nutrition. He did a couple on nutrition and general health, and for the last one he asked her if he could "Do one on the Cleveland Browns"..... Of course she laughed and said, "Oh yea, please do one on the Cleveland Browns so I can show my Dad!" - and this is what the 11yr old SoCal born and raised kid came up with:

    Browns Suck.jpg

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @d-bone said:

    So my 22yr old daughter teaches middle school PE here in SoCal. One of her students was sick for over a week and when he came back to school he still couldn't do any physical activity, so she required him to do several essays as make up work. 

    Since it's physical education class, her only requirement was that the essays be related to physical activity or nutrition. He did a couple on nutrition and general health, and for the last one he asked her if he could "Do one on the Cleveland Browns"..... Of course she laughed and said, "Oh yea, please do one on the Cleveland Browns so I can show my Dad!" - and this is what the 11yr old SoCal born and raised kid came up with:

    Browns Suck.jpg

    I'm shocked that PoG was able to put that many sentences together without mentioning Brian Hogan.

  • @d-bone said:

    Browns Suck.jpg

    Don't recall Dating a SoCal girl about 12 years ago? But if I did? Seriously DBone..As A Browns Board Donation Award Winner.. the winner is Andrew..PM me a address, so The BrownBoard can mail Andrew (or your daughters class) this a 8X10 live in action photo of #75 Joel Bitonio.(I got Brown or White Jersey photo with NO cleveland on front of unis?(Yeah).There is Hope Andrew..Hope to hear from you DBone..Thanks,Santa surely is sold out..

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @gumby73 said:

    Don't recall Dating a SoCal girl about 12 years ago? But if I did? Seriously DBone..As A Browns Board Donation Award Winner.. the winner is Andrew..PM me a address, so The BrownBoard can mail Andrew (or your daughters class) this a 8X10 live in action photo of #75 Joel Bitonio.(I got Brown or White Jersey photo with NO cleveland on front of unis?(Yeah).There is Hope Andrew..Hope to hear from you DBone..Thanks,Santa surely is sold out..

    Very, very cool! PMd.....

  • @gumby73 said:

    Don't recall Dating a SoCal girl about 12 years ago? But if I did? Seriously DBone..As A Browns Board Donation Award Winner.. the winner is Andrew..PM me a address, so The BrownBoard can mail Andrew (or your daughters class) this a 8X10 live in action photo of #75 Joel Bitonio.(I got Brown or White Jersey photo with NO cleveland on front of unis?(Yeah).There is Hope Andrew..Hope to hear from you DBone..Thanks,Santa surely is sold out..

    Very, very cool! PMd.....

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #29

    @d-bone said:

    Very, very cool! PMd.....

    Got it Dbone..Will get it out in Fridays US Mail..PM me back if not received in like 10 days..Thanks & get our next Browns GM 'St. Savior Andrew' in Sports Management Classes Asap..

  • @d-bone said:

    lol!! I've been working hard on it. 

    Dilly-Dilly!

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @canton-dawg said:

    Dilly-Dilly!

    Not sure what I hate the most...

    • the beer,
    • the commercial, or
    • that this is becoming a catch phrase.
  • @canton-dawg said:

    Dilly-Dilly!

    Not sure what I hate the most...

    • the beer,
    • the commercial, or
    • that this is becoming a catch phrase.
    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @tour2ma said:

    Not sure what I hate the most...

    • the beer,
    • the commercial, or
    • that this is becoming a catch phrase.

    Dilly Dilly!😛

    And quit messin' with my beer. I can't stand the Sheet- but I do own stock in it because they are great marketers of swill.

  • @syd said:

    so is that all you got stupid insults

    also if you talk Sheet about my family mother Shmucker I will kill your butt

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    You're the Moron snowflake!

    DieHard literally ran to the moderators on this board with his buddy calfox when his feelings got oh so hurt, and he calls someone else a snowflake. That's hilarious.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @dutch-oven said:

    DieHard literally ran to the moderators on this board with his buddy calfox when his feelings got oh so hurt, and he calls someone else a snowflake. That's hilarious.

    This song was #1 on the Billboard Chart the day I was born (1/7/52)......yet you say that it is DieHard's theme song?

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Dilly-Dilly!

    Not sure what I hate the most...

    • the beer,
    • the commercial, or
    • that this is becoming a catch phrase.
    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @tour2ma said:

    Not sure what I hate the most...

    • the beer,
    • the commercial, or
    • that this is becoming a catch phrase.

    Or the reality that the Browns really are the Pit of Misery.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Not sure what I hate the most...

    • the beer,
    • the commercial, or
    • that this is becoming a catch phrase.

    Dilly Dilly!😛

    And quit messin' with my beer. I can't stand the Sheet- but I do own stock in it because they are great marketers of swill.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @texasag1969 said:

    Dilly Dilly!😛

    And quit messin' with my beer. I can't stand the Sheet- but I do own stock in it because they are great marketers of swill.

    Ah invests in 'Merica, baby...

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Dilly Dilly!😛

    And quit messin' with my beer. I can't stand the Sheet- but I do own stock in it because they are great marketers of swill.

    Ah invests in 'Merica, baby...

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @tour2ma said:

    Ah invests in 'Merica, baby...

    If I'm lucky Bud will come out with April Fools beer with a Trumplike character pushing it during NASCAR season!😁

    "For all those fools who voted for me, bottoms up!"