What a 6th Grader Thinks About The Browns
-
so is that all you got stupid insults
also if you talk Sheet about my family mother Shmucker I will kill your butt
You're the Moron snowflake!
DieHard literally ran to the moderators on this board with his buddy calfox when his feelings got oh so hurt, and he calls someone else a snowflake. That's hilarious.
DieHard literally ran to the moderators on this board with his buddy calfox when his feelings got oh so hurt, and he calls someone else a snowflake. That's hilarious.
I have run into the cry babies before I normally get kicked off for hurting their butt's
Shmuck em
-
Bring it on Shmuck face.
Bring it on Shmuck face.
I ducked up there bout the family thing ,my bad my wrong
-
So my 22yr old daughter teaches middle school PE here in SoCal. One of her students was sick for over a week and when he came back to school he still couldn't do any physical activity, so she required him to do several essays as make up work.
Since it's physical education class, her only requirement was that the essays be related to physical activity or nutrition. He did a couple on nutrition and general health, and for the last one he asked her if he could "Do one on the Cleveland Browns"..... Of course she laughed and said, "Oh yea, please do one on the Cleveland Browns so I can show my Dad!" - and this is what the 11yr old SoCal born and raised kid came up with:
So my 22yr old daughter teaches middle school PE here in SoCal. One of her students was sick for over a week and when he came back to school he still couldn't do any physical activity, so she required him to do several essays as make up work.
Since it's physical education class, her only requirement was that the essays be related to physical activity or nutrition. He did a couple on nutrition and general health, and for the last one he asked her if he could "Do one on the Cleveland Browns"..... Of course she laughed and said, "Oh yea, please do one on the Cleveland Browns so I can show my Dad!" - and this is what the 11yr old SoCal born and raised kid came up with:
I'm shocked that PoG was able to put that many sentences together without mentioning Brian Hogan.
-
Don't recall Dating a SoCal girl about 12 years ago? But if I did? Seriously DBone..As A Browns Board Donation Award Winner.. the winner is Andrew..PM me a address, so The BrownBoard can mail Andrew (or your daughters class) this a 8X10 live in action photo of #75 Joel Bitonio.(I got Brown or White Jersey photo with NO cleveland on front of unis?(Yeah).There is Hope Andrew..Hope to hear from you DBone..Thanks,Santa surely is sold out..
Don't recall Dating a SoCal girl about 12 years ago? But if I did? Seriously DBone..As A Browns Board Donation Award Winner.. the winner is Andrew..PM me a address, so The BrownBoard can mail Andrew (or your daughters class) this a 8X10 live in action photo of #75 Joel Bitonio.(I got Brown or White Jersey photo with NO cleveland on front of unis?(Yeah).There is Hope Andrew..Hope to hear from you DBone..Thanks,Santa surely is sold out..
Very, very cool! PMd.....
-
Don't recall Dating a SoCal girl about 12 years ago? But if I did? Seriously DBone..As A Browns Board Donation Award Winner.. the winner is Andrew..PM me a address, so The BrownBoard can mail Andrew (or your daughters class) this a 8X10 live in action photo of #75 Joel Bitonio.(I got Brown or White Jersey photo with NO cleveland on front of unis?(Yeah).There is Hope Andrew..Hope to hear from you DBone..Thanks,Santa surely is sold out..
Very, very cool! PMd.....
-
Dilly-Dilly!
Not sure what I hate the most...
- the beer,
- the commercial, or
- that this is becoming a catch phrase.
-
Dilly-Dilly!
Not sure what I hate the most...
- the beer,
- the commercial, or
- that this is becoming a catch phrase.
-
so is that all you got stupid insults
also if you talk Sheet about my family mother Shmucker I will kill your butt
You're the Moron snowflake!
DieHard literally ran to the moderators on this board with his buddy calfox when his feelings got oh so hurt, and he calls someone else a snowflake. That's hilarious.
DieHard literally ran to the moderators on this board with his buddy calfox when his feelings got oh so hurt, and he calls someone else a snowflake. That's hilarious.
This song was #1 on the Billboard Chart the day I was born (1/7/52)......yet you say that it is DieHard's theme song?
-
Dilly-Dilly!
Not sure what I hate the most...
- the beer,
- the commercial, or
- that this is becoming a catch phrase.
-
Dilly Dilly!

And quit messin' with my beer. I can't stand the Sheet- but I do own stock in it because they are great marketers of swill.
Ah invests in 'Merica, baby...
-
Dilly Dilly!

And quit messin' with my beer. I can't stand the Sheet- but I do own stock in it because they are great marketers of swill.
Ah invests in 'Merica, baby...
-
Dilly-Dilly!
Not sure what I hate the most...
- the beer,
- the commercial, or
- that this is becoming a catch phrase.
-
-
-
-
Dilly-Dilly!
Not sure what I hate the most...
- the beer,
- the commercial, or
- that this is becoming a catch phrase.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

