What a 6th Grader Thinks About The Browns
-
Dilly-Dilly!
Not sure what I hate the most...
- the beer,
- the commercial, or
- that this is becoming a catch phrase.
-
so is that all you got stupid insults
also if you talk Sheet about my family mother Shmucker I will kill your butt
You're the Moron snowflake!
DieHard literally ran to the moderators on this board with his buddy calfox when his feelings got oh so hurt, and he calls someone else a snowflake. That's hilarious.
DieHard literally ran to the moderators on this board with his buddy calfox when his feelings got oh so hurt, and he calls someone else a snowflake. That's hilarious.
This song was #1 on the Billboard Chart the day I was born (1/7/52)......yet you say that it is DieHard's theme song?
-
Dilly-Dilly!
Not sure what I hate the most...
- the beer,
- the commercial, or
- that this is becoming a catch phrase.
-
Dilly Dilly!

And quit messin' with my beer. I can't stand the Sheet- but I do own stock in it because they are great marketers of swill.
Ah invests in 'Merica, baby...
-
Dilly Dilly!

And quit messin' with my beer. I can't stand the Sheet- but I do own stock in it because they are great marketers of swill.
Ah invests in 'Merica, baby...
-
Dilly-Dilly!
Not sure what I hate the most...
- the beer,
- the commercial, or
- that this is becoming a catch phrase.
-
-
-
-
Dilly-Dilly!
Not sure what I hate the most...
- the beer,
- the commercial, or
- that this is becoming a catch phrase.
-
All of the above? BTW, that was the first time I saw that commercial via your post. Or that people will actually pay $10 for watered down Lite at a football game?
Had the most floral red I've ever tasted, h, in the Burgundy region. It was spectacular. Tried to find the vineyard/winery without any luck. Will post pic of label later.
What a trip... every three-day stop... Burgundy, the south, the Loire Valley... was like a long weekend in Napa... minus the wildfires.
-
Dilly Dilly!

Now Mark's curiosity will get him in the end.

It really won't. I'm stubborn that way.
-
All of the above? BTW, that was the first time I saw that commercial via your post. Or that people will actually pay $10 for watered down Lite at a football game?
Hey.. Being the wine lover you are.. Ever had Beuhler wines?.. They make the best damn Chardonnay you ever tasted..
-
All of the above? BTW, that was the first time I saw that commercial via your post. Or that people will actually pay $10 for watered down Lite at a football game?
Hey.. Being the wine lover you are.. Ever had Beuhler wines?.. They make the best damn Chardonnay you ever tasted..
Hey.. Being the wine lover you are.. Ever had Beuhler wines?.. They make the best damn Chardonnay you ever tasted..
Better than Cakebread's Reserve?
-
Hey.. Being the wine lover you are.. Ever had Beuhler wines?.. They make the best damn Chardonnay you ever tasted..
Better than Cakebread's Reserve?
Better than Cakebread's Reserve?
Haven't had that one.. I'm not a wine drinker per se... But I will have an occasional Wine with a good pasta dinner or something around the holidays.. Had My share of various wines over the years.. This one just has a taste all its own.. Its rather smooth and buttery is the only way I can describe it.
-
Better than Cakebread's Reserve?
Haven't had that one.. I'm not a wine drinker per se... But I will have an occasional Wine with a good pasta dinner or something around the holidays.. Had My share of various wines over the years.. This one just has a taste all its own.. Its rather smooth and buttery is the only way I can describe it.
Haven't had that one.. I'm not a wine drinker per se... But I will have an occasional Wine with a good pasta dinner or something around the holidays.. Had My share of various wines over the years.. This one just has a taste all its own.. Its rather smooth and buttery is the only way I can describe it.
That in the proverbial nutshell in Cakebread Reserve... or at least it was. I haven't had it years. Due to restaurant demand it usually doesn't make it to retail outfits although I found a small stock in a Long Island wine store in '05.
Couple weeks ago there it was in my regular store here in East TX. Bought two bottles and will pop the first a week from today with "the bird".
-
Found this little wine when touring Napa one year. You don't even have to buy the upper end one since it won a double gold one year in the San F. Wine contest.
Honig Cabernet Sauvignon. Very, very good with a fine filet or t-bone. You can read some of the reviews in the link. They are spot on.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
