What a 6th Grader Thinks About The Browns
-
Perfect wine that fits the Browns' fan's budget trying to cope with every week's disaster.
It's a fine little wine with subtle hints of blackberry pie, raspberry liquor and the deep fruity flavor of the finest Merlot from price competitor.....................................Mogen David.
Yep, I'm talking a less than $6 a bottle of Wild Vines Blackberry Merlot. Even your sweet tooth spouse can join you in the Pit of Misery. And the price is so low you can treat yourself to a consolation steak grilled on the Barbie or, if she's gone for the weekend, just consolation from Barbie.Wine snobs need not apply.


I saw some wine for $3.99 in the store yesterday but decided not to buy itI saw some wine for $3.99 in the store yesterday but decided not to buy it
I saw some wine for $3.99 in the store yesterday but decided not to buy itI saw some wine for $3.99 in the store yesterday but decided not to buy it
Well the Wild Vines Blackberry Merlot was even less than $6 because they asked if i was a veteran so I got a 10% vets discount by showing my VA card.
-
You guys ever try dandelion wine?
My German relatives back in the day used to make it.
-
You guys ever try dandelion wine?
My German relatives back in the day used to make it.
You guys ever try dandelion wine?
My German relatives back in the day used to make it.
I can't imagine that dandelion wine doesn't just tastes like holy hell.
WSS
-
The whole wine thread needs a song chaser. "He always had some mighty fine wine."

-
You guys ever try dandelion wine?
My German relatives back in the day used to make it.
I can't imagine that dandelion wine doesn't just tastes like holy hell.
WSS
I can't imagine that dandelion wine doesn't just tastes like holy hell.
WSS
It's, well, interesting.
Breitenbach makes it too, Ray Bradbury had a collection of his short stories under the title 'Dandelion Wine'...

-
-
I've never been a wine drinker, but more of a bourbon connoisseur.
If anyone has ever been fortunate enough to have a taste of Pappy Van Winkle, that's the finest made.
As a matter of fact, there's a lottery in Ohio to be able to purchase a bottle of the Kentucky made nectar. . .
http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2017/11/pappy_van_winkle_bourbon_bottl.html
-
I've never been a wine drinker, but more of a bourbon connoisseur.
If anyone has ever been fortunate enough to have a taste of Pappy Van Winkle, that's the finest made.
As a matter of fact, there's a lottery in Ohio to be able to purchase a bottle of the Kentucky made nectar. . .
http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2017/11/pappy_van_winkle_bourbon_bottl.html
I've never been a wine drinker, but more of a bourbon connoisseur.
If anyone has ever been fortunate enough to have a taste of Pappy Van Winkle, that's the finest made.
As a matter of fact, there's a lottery in Ohio to be able to purchase a bottle of the Kentucky made nectar. . .
http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2017/11/pappy_van_winkle_bourbon_bottl.html
Yeah, get a chance at a bottle at the distillery price. It's become such a collectable, the price on the secondary market for Pappy is insane.
-
Hey-the damn frog was singing about wine not bourbon (not that there's anything wrong with that).

-
Hey-the damn frog was singing about wine not bourbon (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Hey-the damn frog was singing about wine not bourbon (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Wine is fine, beer if it’s near, but liquor is quicker!
-
Hey-the damn frog was singing about wine not bourbon (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Wine is fine, beer if it’s near, but liquor is quicker!
Wine is fine, beer if it’s near, but liquor is quicker!
If you are a diabetic (yes, like me), beer is worst for you....because of all the carbs. Wine is next because it has sugar. Liquor is "best" because it is distilled and has neither carbs nor sugar.
At least that is what I have learned. For what its worth.
-
Wine is fine, beer if it’s near, but liquor is quicker!
If you are a diabetic (yes, like me), beer is worst for you....because of all the carbs. Wine is next because it has sugar. Liquor is "best" because it is distilled and has neither carbs nor sugar.
At least that is what I have learned. For what its worth.
If you are a diabetic (yes, like me), beer is worst for you....because of all the carbs. Wine is next because it has sugar. Liquor is "best" because it is distilled and has neither carbs nor sugar.
At least that is what I have learned. For what its worth.
I’ve been a type 2 diabetic for the past 20 years, my mom and dad were both diabetic so I guess I was destined to be one as well.
-
Wine is fine, beer if it’s near, but liquor is quicker!
If you are a diabetic (yes, like me), beer is worst for you....because of all the carbs. Wine is next because it has sugar. Liquor is "best" because it is distilled and has neither carbs nor sugar.
At least that is what I have learned. For what its worth.
If you are a diabetic (yes, like me), beer is worst for you...
Beer saved civilization...
It's actually true.
-
If you are a diabetic (yes, like me), beer is worst for you...
Beer saved civilization...
It's actually true.
-
If you are a diabetic (yes, like me), beer is worst for you...
Beer saved civilization...
It's actually true.
-
-
If you are a diabetic (yes, like me), beer is worst for you...
Beer saved civilization...
It's actually true.
Beer saved civilization...
It's actually true.
I thought it was the Irish......so, yes, indirectly.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_the_Irish_Saved_Civilization
-
That's the documentary I stumbled upon a year or so ago on either TLC or Discovery channel.
-
It's hilarious how a thread related to a kid ended up being about alcohol.
It's amazing how conversations develop, lol.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login