Peyton Manning is closing on a house in Cleveland
-
I'm all in on curling.
To the Pit of Misery!

-
I'm all in on curling.
To the Pit of Misery!

To the Pit of Misery!

Bud sucks. It's Christmas ale time
-
Yeah but when ur wort around 200m u can pull 1-2m's out ur bank acct like its a trip to atm before a grocery run.Β
I know you are shaky on American acronyms Nero, so allow me to help...
ATM = A s s To Mouth.
You are welcome, my friend.
I know you are shaky on American acronyms Nero, so allow me to help...
ATM = A s s To Mouth.
You are welcome, my friend.
LOL. Thanks for being so considerate.
I learnt what it meant when I saw that episode of Breaking Bad when a meth addict crushed her couple with an ATM.Β
Brutal.
-
To the Pit of Misery!

Bud sucks. It's Christmas ale time
Bud sucks. It's Christmas ale time
See, I never quite understood the appeal of Christmas Ale.
On one hand, it does a fine job getting the drinker drunk quickly, that can be construed as a plus.
On the other hand, it tastes like someone ground up a poinsettia in it.

-
Bud sucks. It's Christmas ale time
See, I never quite understood the appeal of Christmas Ale.
On one hand, it does a fine job getting the drinker drunk quickly, that can be construed as a plus.
On the other hand, it tastes like someone ground up a poinsettia in it.

See, I never quite understood the appeal of Christmas Ale.
On one hand, it does a fine job getting the drinker drunk quickly, that can be construed as a plus.
On the other hand, it tastes like someone ground up a poinsettia in it.

It is strong and full bodied. I've done the home brew thing for years and enjoy many of the micro brews. Thank God for choices now. We used to be stuck with the swilly swilly and liter than air crap. Sam Adams wheat or Guinness stout. You are sure to find a brew for any taste
-
-
To the Pit of Misery!

Bud sucks. It's Christmas ale time
Bud sucks. It's Christmas ale time
Stop messin' with my stock portfolio dammit.Β
Β
(Could not get the link to work)
-
Bud sucks. It's Christmas ale time
Stop messin' with my stock portfolio dammit.Β
Β
(Could not get the link to work)
Stop messin' with my stock portfolio dammit or I'll send my new friends to see you.Β
Β
Go ahead and send em. Bud will still suck tho
-
I learned today the reason Peyton Manning was in Cleveland last month was not to attend a political fundraiser. But he was here. For what reason? Still a mystery
-
-
Dustin Fox tweeted. . .
Moving truck?
That's funny. But from what I'm reading and hearing, Manning coming here is just as likely as the Browns making the playoffs this year. He already screwed us good once. Hire Bernie for GM and end this cowpoop.
-
@boo-fagley said:
I hope you guys like Papa Johns.
I wouldnt use Papa Johns as a car mat. Β That stuff is terrible
-
Bud sucks. It's Christmas ale time
See, I never quite understood the appeal of Christmas Ale.
On one hand, it does a fine job getting the drinker drunk quickly, that can be construed as a plus.
On the other hand, it tastes like someone ground up a poinsettia in it.

See, I never quite understood the appeal of Christmas Ale.
On one hand, it does a fine job getting the drinker drunk quickly, that can be construed as a plus.
On the other hand, it tastes like someone ground up a poinsettia in it.

I agree. I'm a beer purist- don't put any of that extra crap in my beer, like cinnamon, blueberries, or pumpkin... Blackout Stout instead...Β
-
See, I never quite understood the appeal of Christmas Ale.
On one hand, it does a fine job getting the drinker drunk quickly, that can be construed as a plus.
On the other hand, it tastes like someone ground up a poinsettia in it.

I agree. I'm a beer purist- don't put any of that extra crap in my beer, like cinnamon, blueberries, or pumpkin... Blackout Stout instead...Β
I agree. I'm a beer purist- don't put any of that extra crap in my beer, like cinnamon, blueberries, or pumpkin... Blackout Stout instead...Β
It's been awhile but we used to get a draft then add a good shot of stout to it. That was pretty good. Funny how bud and Miller aren't even true beers. That why so many liked the Gennesee or Pabst before the microbrews came out.Β Β
A toast to St Arnold the strong!
-
See, I never quite understood the appeal of Christmas Ale.
On one hand, it does a fine job getting the drinker drunk quickly, that can be construed as a plus.
On the other hand, it tastes like someone ground up a poinsettia in it.

I agree. I'm a beer purist- don't put any of that extra crap in my beer, like cinnamon, blueberries, or pumpkin... Blackout Stout instead...Β
-
-
I think we might have to stage an Intervention for this board...

-
I think we might have to stage an Intervention for this board...

I think we might have to stage an Intervention for this board...

Nah, just invite Johnny with his swans and all them naked womens from the beach.


-
I think we might have to stage an Intervention for this board...

Nah, just invite Johnny with his swans and all them naked womens from the beach.


Nah, just invite Johnny with his swans and all them naked womens from the beach.


I do believe I like your style, sir.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login
